+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5517 12311511015011001 ... LastLast

Asian giant for HC

why not? we can't do any worse.

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Brandon jacobs"]why not? we can't do any worse.
    [/quote]

lol, now I don't know if that is an insult or compliment....

[] [] [] []

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Brandon jacobs"]why not? we can't do any worse.
    [/quote]

[] [] [] [][/quote]

with the way things with the Giants are going..it was a compliment bro. lmao how about one of the guys who's been a Giant fan for like 30 - 45 years? they know the organization from all those year.

just having fun here..

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Brandon jacobs"]why not? we can't do any worse.
    [/quote]

[] [] [] [][/quote]I think its a compliment. And if i was the Offensive Coordinator. [&]You would see plays never thought of. For example, the the lineman will pull, and then when the running back who was tossed the ball is being dragged down, he throws it to the lineman, and the big man runs it in for 6!

LOL and asian giant if ur the head coach can you do me a favor where you have both tiki and jacobs in the back feild that would totally kick ***

Yeah Asian!
    You're our only hope.....
    You can knock some sense into those boys!

I hear that, to some Giants fan I am sure they could make some good decisions, while some that work
    for the organization, it's just a paycheck to them.

I know you were having fun, I figured it was a compliment but was a little thrown off on this part..

we can't do any worse

I'll tell you what, if I'm HC, I'll make you our OC. You can run all the flea flickers you want!!!

[quote user="coheedandcambria"]I think its a compliment. And if i was the Offensive Coordinator. [&]You would see plays never thought of. For example, the the lineman will pull, and then when the running back who was tossed the ball is being dragged down, he throws it to the lineman, and the big man runs it in for 6!
    [/quote]

You can be DC. Come up with some beautiful blitzes...

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I hear that, to some Giants fan I am sure they could make some good decisions, while some that work
    for the organization, it's just a paycheck to them.

I know you were having fun, I figured it was a compliment but was a little thrown off on this part..

we can't do any worse

I'll tell you what, if I'm HC, I'll make you our OC. You can run all the flea flickers you want!!!
    [/quote]Yeah, lets save up some money and get a sign to fly over the stadium saying AsianGiant for prez, or a lot of people should make signs and shirts

[quote user="killerblue8787"]LOL and asian giant if ur the head coach can you do me a favor where you have both tiki and jacobs in the back feild that would totally kick ***[/quote]

It boggles my mind to this day why this still isn't done!!!