+ Reply to Thread
Page 4860 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 38604360476048104850485848594860486148624870491049605360 ... LastLast
Results 48,591 to 48,600 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

true.

how 'bout them Yanks ? washes most of the stank from my nostrils regards to the Jints.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]true.

how 'bout them Yanks ? washes most of the stank from my nostrils regards to the Jints.
    [/quote]

It's good redundancy. When one of your teams are doing bad, you can find shelter in the other.

That's why I like the Yankees/Giants combo.... they have a MUCH better history than the Mets/Jets combo... LOL....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]true.

[/quote]

It's good redundancy. When one of your teams are doing bad, you can find shelter in the other.

That's why I like the Yankees/Giants combo.... they have a MUCH better history than the Mets/Jets combo... LOL....
    [/quote]</P>

OK, AG... so, how do I deal with my favorite? Gmen, Mets, and Knicks. I see glimmers of hope for the Mets, but I see nothing positive in the future of the Knicks.</P>

Our Gmen? Well, we're only at the half-way mark. if we can go 6-2 from here on, we should be OK. But, gots to beat San Diego and then come out of our Bye Week with some healthy bodies returning... Canty, Boley, and Ross.</P>

My concern now, with SD, is that Rivers will be able to exploit our secondary as we have seen these past 3 weeks. Has there been a CC brown sighting? Or, is he still lost in space, standing alone in some zone coverage with no receivers around... and the only important receiver, for him, just passed him by</P>

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]true.

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

OK, AG... so, how do I deal with my favorite? Gmen, Mets, and Knicks. I see glimmers of hope for the Mets, but I see nothing positive in the future of the Knicks.</p>

Our Gmen? Well, we're only at the half-way mark. if we can go 6-2 from here on, we should be OK. But, gots to beat San Diego and then come out of our Bye Week with some healthy bodies returning... Canty, Boley, and Ross.</p>

My concern now, with SD, is that Rivers will be able to exploit our secondary as we have seen these past 3 weeks. Has there been a CC brown sighting? Or, is he still lost in space, standing alone in some zone coverage with no receivers around... and the only important receiver, for him, just passed him by</p>[/quote]

No hope for the Knicks. As someone who really enjoyed their yester-years (90's), it's unbelievable where they are now. MSG was and is the mecca of basketball, and I've always felt the Knicks would always have a big role in basketball. But you can pretty much write off the last decade. LOL.... whoever thought that teams like the Cav's would ever be good?

As for the Mets, they do have a better chance, if they can avoid injuries. They showed they can play well in their division, the last couple of years they've had some pretty bad falls (chokes if you want to call it that), so you guys may need to find some new players with fresh faces to kinda change the chemistry?

The gmen aren't over yet. Yeah it's been a pretty bad month but things can turn around quickly. They seemed to have lost their mojo and definitley battling injuries. If we can just hold the fort for awhile for some players to get better, we should be ok down the stretch. As long as we can make the postseason then it's anyones game.

I've been doing some reading and if we

fire Coughlin Gilbride and Sheridan, promote Wauffle, fire Jerry Reese, bring in Cowher and Martz, start Carr, bring in Chambers and cut Hixon and Moss, only throw deep balls to Nicks, put Moss at Safety, sign a guy we already cut last year at Safety, pass more, run more, get us a Haynesworth and James Harrison in the draft, put Jacobs and Bradshaw in the backfield together, bench Bradshaw for Ware and Johnson, smash Eli's face with a bat and bring back Mathews we should be okay here on in

All-Pro

you also missed sign Favre lol

[quote user="bansaw"]I've been doing some reading and if we

fire Coughlin Gilbride and Sheridan, promote Wauffle, fire Jerry Reese, bring in Cowher and Martz, start Carr, bring in Chambers and cut Hixon and Moss, only throw deep balls to Nicks, put Moss at Safety, sign a guy we already cut last year at Safety, pass more, run more, get us a Haynesworth and James Harrison in the draft, put Jacobs and Bradshaw in the backfield together, bench Bradshaw for Ware and Johnson, smash Eli's face with a bat and bring back Mathews we should be okay here on in

[/quote]</P>

this brought the biggest smile of the day... TY Bansaw. You have compiled all of the craziest stuff on here since yesterday into one succinct fell swoop. The zoo be restless. Nurse Ratchet has a big smile, strait jackets at the ready.</P>

[quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]</p>

this brought the biggest smile of the day... TY Bansaw. You have compiled all of the craziest stuff on here since yesterday into one succinct fell swoop. The zoo be restless. Nurse Ratchet has a big smile, strait jackets at the ready.</p>[/quote]

yeah well he FORGOT my plea and motion to go to a 5-2 defensive set and the lamentations of those who wish we would have snagged Braylon "Left-hook" Edwards...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]</P>

this brought the biggest smile of the day... TY Bansaw. You have compiled all of the craziest stuff on here since yesterday into one succinct fell swoop. The zoo be restless. Nurse Ratchet has a big smile, strait jackets at the ready.</P>

[/quote]

yeah well he FORGOT my plea and motion to go to a 5-2 defensive set and the lamentations of those who wish we would have snagged Braylon "Left-hook" Edwards...
    [/quote]</P>

Oh, Yeah... what ever did happen to the 5 man front?</P>

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Oh, Yeah... what ever did happen to the 5 man front?</P>

[/quote]</P>

Jeeezzzz.......I missed a lot of good MB problem solving on our current losingstretch..............However , you guys mean to tell methere was no call for our offense to go 60 % percent "Wildcat"and bringin Shawn Merriman? This MB is kinda slacking off[]</P>

+ Reply to Thread