+ Reply to Thread
Page 4861 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 38614361476148114851485948604861486248634871491149615361 ... LastLast
Results 48,601 to 48,610 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9GMKK_fWKg</P>

We were talking about this a few weeks back. The email I recieved said John Stossell sp got fired for airing this. Don't know if that's true but it sure gives the other side of the Michael Moore view on Health Care reform</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9GMKK_fWKg</p>

We were talking about this a few weeks back. The email I recieved said John Stossell sp got fired for airing this. Don't know if that's true but it sure gives the other side of the Michael Moore view on Health Care reform</p>[/quote]

Yes, I was following John Stossel on twitter over the summer when his segment on healthcare was continually pushed back and back and back.....coincedentally, he then joined Fox News.

[quote user="SEC105"]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9GMKK_fWKg</p>

We were talking about this a few weeks back. The email I recieved said John Stossell sp got fired for airing this. Don't know if that's true but it sure gives the other side of the Michael Moore view on Health Care reform</p>[/quote]

Check your inbox.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

We were talking about this a few weeks back. The email I recieved said John Stossell sp got fired for airing this. Don't know if that's true but it sure gives the other side of the Michael Moore view on Health Care reform</P>

[/quote]

Yes, I was following John Stossel on twitter over the summer when his segment on healthcare was continually pushed back and back and back.....coincedentally, he then joined Fox News.

[/quote]</P>

You had mentioned AG to take Moore with a grain of salt. Good advice. Not that he had meconvinced on his views on anything in his movies. Theres always 2 sides to every story. Imo he went over the top [quite a few times] in the health care movie but the Cuba stuff was like some Hollywood version of things as they are</P>

So Stossel did get canned or he quit?</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

You had mentioned AG to take Moore with a grain of salt. Good advice. Not that he had meconvinced on his views on anything in his movies. Theres always 2 sides to every story. Imo he went over the top [quite a few times] in the health care movie but the Cuba stuff was like some Hollywood version of things as they are</p>

So Stossel did get canned or he quit?</p>[/quote]

The official explanation is that after 20+ years or whatever it was, it was time for him to move on. That's the soft response.

The entire healthcare debate was pretty heated during the summer and his viewpoint just didn't go well with ABC. Anyone with any talent eventually goes to Foxnews. I hate to say it but it's true. Glenn Beck was on CNN and basically was a nobody there. They didn't want his opinions to be too loud, so he transferred to Foxnews and now he's practically a rock star over there. His show alone has given the white house grief and taken down some of the people there like Van Jones.

Now, wait for John Stossel to warm up!!! He's on deck....

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

haha thats the funniest vid i've ever seen.. don't buy into that.. </P>

why the revolt against health care?</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

You had mentioned AG* to take Moore with a grain of salt. Good advice. Not that he had me*convinced on his views on anything in his movies. Theres always 2 sides to every story. Imo he went over the top [quite a few times] in the health care movie but the Cuba stuff was like some Hollywood version of things as they are</p>

So Stossel did get canned or he quit?</p>[/quote]

The official explanation is that after 20+ years or whatever it was, it was time for him to move on. That's the soft response.

The entire healthcare debate was pretty heated during the summer and his viewpoint just didn't go well with ABC. Anyone with any talent eventually goes to Foxnews. I hate to say it but it's true. Glenn Beck was on CNN and basically was a nobody there. They didn't want his opinions to be too loud, so he transferred to Foxnews and now he's practically a rock star over there. His show alone has given the white house grief and taken down some of the people there like Van Jones.

Now, wait for John Stossel to warm up!!! He's on deck....

[/quote]
    Well imo when things started to heat up on the debate it's all more reason for ABC to stand behind Stossel. He always struck me as one of those guys who sticks up for the regular people. ABC's loss but it sure makes you wonder who they were afraid to offend with his report. As if we don't already know. Good , let Stossel really open up on FOX ,can't wait to see it

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

We were talking about this a few weeks back. The email I recieved said John Stossell sp got fired for airing this. Don't know if that's true but it sure gives the other side of the Michael Moore view on Health Care reform*</P>

[/quote]</P>

why the revolt against health care?</P>[/quote]
    BW all though I was not personally involved with any of the debates down here in the States Many , many are dead set against it No way as some say. I don't know enough about Canada's health care system to comment on it but between the Michael Moore's movie on health care and John Stossel's report there seems to be a huge division on what is actually true and what is not....thus the discussion.
    Moore depicting Cuba as the place to be for health care was a joke imo Castro's merry band of sycophants would do anything to make us look bad

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

why the revolt against health care?</P>

[/quote] BW all though I was not personally involved with any of the debates down here in the States Many , many are dead set against it No way as some say. I don't know enough about Canada's health care system to comment on it but between the Michael Moore's movie on health care and John Stossel's report there seems to be a huge division on what is actually true and what is not....thus the discussion. Moore depicting Cuba as the place to be for health care was a joke imo Castro's merry band of sycophants would do anything to make us look bad[/quote]</P>

i haven't seen the MM movie but i can say if he is saying Canada has a pretty good (not perfect)system than that is closer to the truth than that video....30 plus million people up here and they find what 4 who had issues and 1 one of those issues was he didn't get a private room. lol</P>

good god that video is ridiculous

so we are waiting an average of 23 hours now in emergency? whatever....maybe if you show up with the sniffles you will. I love when they pick the doctors that are wanting to be able to charge more money to comment on the system....well if he hates it here go to the States where he can pay 100-200,000 in malpractice insurance a year too. If that lady was life threatened her operation would have been covered, the actress comment about high tech facilities didn't go to the hospital if I remember correct and she was staying in the mountains, of course there was no high tech around...if she'd gone straight to Montreal instead of saying she was fine she'd have had access to it all....makes you wonder how Sonny Bono died of a skiing accident with all the high tech facilities in the mountains down in the U.S. what a crock of **** that was

this is still the best John Stossel video imo

http://www.spike.com/video/john-stossel-slapped/2757542

+ Reply to Thread