+ Reply to Thread
Page 4862 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 38624362476248124852486048614862486348644872491249625362 ... LastLast
Results 48,611 to 48,620 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bansaw"]good god that video is ridiculous

so we are waiting an average of 23 hours now in emergency? whatever....maybe if you show up with the sniffles you will.* I love when they pick the doctors that are wanting to be able to charge more money to comment on the system....well if he hates it here go to the States where he can pay 100-200,000 in malpractice insurance a year too.* If that lady was life threatened her operation would have been covered, the actress comment about high tech facilities didn't go to the hospital if I remember correct and she was staying in the mountains, of course there was no high tech around...if she'd gone straight to Montreal instead of saying she was fine she'd have had access to it all....makes you wonder how Sonny Bono died of a skiing accident with all the high tech facilities in the mountains down in the U.S.* what a crock of **** that was

this is still the best John Stossel video imo

http://www.spike.com/video/john-stossel-slapped/2757542

[/quote]
    Oh man..... Stossel should have done a better job investigating the effects of "roid rage" before interviewing that guy......ssssshhh....you would think he would have known better but I guess not lol

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9GMKK_fWKg</P>

We were talking about this a few weeks back. The email I recieved said John Stossell sp got fired for airing this. Don't know if that's true but it sure gives the other side of the Michael Moore view on Health Care reform*</P>

[/quote]</P>

haha thats the funniest vid i've ever seen.. don't buy into that.. </P>

why the revolt against health care?</P>

[/quote] BW all though I was not personally involved with any of the debates down here in the States Many , many are dead set against it No way as some say. I don't know enough about Canada's health care system to comment on it but between the Michael Moore's movie on health care and John Stossel's report there seems to be a huge division on what is actually true and what is not....thus the discussion. Moore depicting Cuba as the place to be for health care was a joke imo Castro's merry band of sycophants would do anything to make us look bad[/quote]</P>

i haven't seen the MM movie but i can say if he is saying Canada has a pretty good (not perfect)system than that is closer to the truth than that video....*30 plus million people up here and they find what 4 who had issues and 1 one of those issues was he didn't get a private room. lol**</P>[/quote]
    AG seems very well informed on this issue and Moore. He has mentioned to take MMs view points with a grain of salt...... whats that old saying about extremes..............MM vs Stossel as example....the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle , something like that

anybody on BBI?

I might be looking for a new Giants board, wondered what that one's all about

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9GMKK_fWKg</P>

We were talking about this a few weeks back. The email I recieved said John Stossell sp got fired for airing this. Don't know if that's true but it sure gives the other side of the Michael Moore view on Health Care reform</P>

[/quote]</P>

haha thats the funniest vid i've ever seen.. don't buy into that.. </P>

why the revolt against health care?</P>

[/quote] BW all though I was not personally involved with any of the debates down here in the States Many , many are dead set against it No way as some say. I don't know enough about Canada's health care system to comment on it but between the Michael Moore's movie on health care and John Stossel's report there seems to be a huge division on what is actually true and what is not....thus the discussion. Moore depicting Cuba as the place to be for health care was a joke imo Castro's merry band of sycophants would do anything to make us look bad[/quote]</P>

i haven't seen the MM movie but i can say if he is saying Canada has a pretty good (not perfect)system than that is closer to the truth than that video....30 plus million people up here and they find what 4 who had issues and 1 one of those issues was he didn't get a private room. lol</P>

[/quote] AG seems very well informed on this issue and Moore. He has mentioned to take MMs view points with a grain of salt...... whats that old saying about extremes..............MM vs Stossel as example....the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle , something like that[/quote]</P>

wait i did see the movie, its his new one i didn't, sorry. i'm on cold meds that my excuse..lol. </P>

the only thing i remeber about it is the American who couldn't afford to get all his fingers reattached due to expenses.. </P>

on the serious side..i did read an article about the cost of having a baby in the US and that figure was around $17,000..man you think of that # than you think of those reality shows such as John &amp; Kate plus 8 and 18 and growing and you think how do they afford 18... the bill is equal to a house!</P>

and an FYI.. not advisable togooglethe phrase "18 and growing"..[:|]</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]
    AG seems very well informed on this issue and Moore. He has mentioned to take MMs view points with a grain of salt...... whats that old saying about extremes..............MM vs Stossel as example....the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle , something like that[/quote]

This is very true. Which is why it's important that no matter what side you feel you're on, it's good to do a little background work. I know which side I prefer, but it still doesn't blind me from making sure it's the right decision.

Also, you have to realize, you can't compare Canada to USA. You have to look at the ratio of people in the U.S. and doctors to the ratio of Canadians to doctors. The US has 307 million people. Canada has 30 million.

NYC alone is 1/3 the population of CANADA!!! So it's a bit more managable when your population is less.

Now, let's take this further and open your eyes a bit. So some Canadians like their healthcare system, that's fine, I respect that. (bansaw)

With 307 million Americans, do we limit baby births? Nope....so we stand here all high and mighty that we believe in the freedom to create babies right?

We belittle China for controlling newborns to 1 child per family. But China has 1.5BILLION people.
    Not 307 million, but 1.5 billion.....

I would love to see America with 1.5 billion citizens, now tell me if you won't see a new law passed to control births!!!

So what I'm getting at is you have to look at each countries own issues and situation.....

SEC105, check your inbox......

If you have 12 minutes, this is a pretty funny clip from Jon Stewart regarding CNN. It's the October 12th show. You have to get passed the annoying 30 second commercial they show in the beginning, but he basically pokes fun at CNN's fact checking.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-epi...net-napolitano

BTW: Here are the ratings for all the news networks Monday(Nov 2). Anything highlighted in <font color="#0000ff">BIG BLUE BOLD</font> has the highest ratings. You can "fact check" yourself here as well as previous ratings.
    I hate to say it but the Foxnews numbers DWARF everyone else by a mile...

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/ratings/

The 643 rating at 5PM is Glenn Beck. Who came from CNN. I think CNN wouldn't have mind to keep Glenn Beck and have that 643 rating for themselves....too bad...
    Can't wait to see Stossel's numbers......

Total day: <font color="#0000ff">FNC: 379</font> | CNN: 130 | MSNBC: 122 | HLN: 146

Prime: <font color="#0000ff">FNC: 619</font> | CNN: 152 | MSNBC: 254 | HLN: 209

<table><tbody><tr><td width="45" align="CENTER"></td>
    <td width="45"></td>
    <td width="45"></td>
    <td width="45"></td>
    <td width="45"></td>
    <td width="45"></td>
    <td width="45"></td>
    <td width="45"></td>
    </tr>

<tr><td align="CENTER"></td>
    <td>5p:</td>
    <td>6p:</td>
    <td>7p:</td>
    <td>8p:</td>
    <td>9p:</td>
    <td>10p:</td>
    <td>11p:</td>
    </tr>

<tr><td colspan="8" bgcolor="#ffffff" height="1"></td></tr>

<tr><td>FNC</td>
    <td>
    <span style="font-size: 8px;">Beck:</span>
    </td><td>
    <span style="font-size: 8px;">Baier:</span>
    </td><td>
    <span style="font-size: 8px;">Shep:</span>
    </td><td>
    <span style="font-size: 8px;">O'Reilly:</span>
    </td><td>
    <span style="font-size: 8px;">Hannity:</span>
    </td><td>
    <span style="font-size: 8px;">Greta:</span>
    </td><td>
    <span style="font-size: 8px;">O'Reilly:</span>
    </td></tr>
    <tr><td></td>
    <td><font color="#0000ff">
    </font></td><td><font color="#0000ff">
    </font></td></tr>
    <tr><td colspan="8" bgcolor="#eeeeee" height="1"></td></tr>

<tr><td>CNN</td>
    <td>
    <span style="font-size: 8px;">Blitzer:</span>
    </td><td>
    <span style="font-size: 8px;">Blitzer:</span>
    </td><td>
    <span style="font-size: 8px;">Dobbs:</span>
    </td><td>
    <span style="font-size: 8px;">Brown:</span>
    </td><td>
    <span style="font-size: 8px;">King:</span>
    </td><td>
    <span style="font-size: 8px;">Cooper:</span>
    </td><td>
    <span style="font-size: 8px;">Cooper:</span>
    </td></tr>
    <tr><td></td>
    <td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>
    </td></tr>

<tr><td>MSNBC</td>
    <td>
    <span style="font-size: 8px;">Matthews:</span>
    </td><td>
    <span style="font-size: 8px;">EdShow:</span>
    </td><td>
    <span style="font-size: 8px;">Matthews:</span>
    </td><td>
    <span style="font-size: 8px;">Olbermann:</span>
    </td><td>
    <span style="font-size: 8px;">Maddow:</span>
    </td><td>
    <span style="font-size: 8px;">Olbermann:</span>
    </td><td>
    <span style="font-size: 8px;">Maddow:</span>
    </td></tr>
    <tr><td></td>
    <td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>
    </td></tr>

<tr><td>HLN</td>
    <td>
    <span style="font-size: 8px;">Prime:</span>
    </td><td>
    <span style="font-size: 8px;">Prime:</span>
    </td><td>
    <span style="font-size: 8px;">Issues:</span>
    </td><td>
    <span style="font-size: 8px;">Grace:</span>
    </td><td>
    <span style="font-size: 8px;">Behar:</span>
    </td><td>
    <span style="font-size: 8px;">Grace:</span>
    </td><td>
    <span style="font-size: 8px;">Showbiz:</span>
    </td></tr>
    <tr><td></td>
    <td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>
    </td></tr></tbody></table>

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"] AG seems very well informed on this issue and Moore. He has mentioned to take MMs view points with a grain of salt...... whats that old saying about extremes..............MM vs Stossel as example....the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle , something like that[/quote]

This is very true. Which is why it's important that no matter what side you feel you're on, it's good to do a little background work. I know which side I prefer, but it still doesn't blind me from making sure it's the right decision.

Also, you have to realize, you can't compare Canada to USA. You have to look at the ratio of people in the U.S. and doctors to the ratio of Canadians to doctors. The US has 307 million people. Canada has 30 million.

NYC alone is 1/3 the population of CANADA!!! So it's a bit more managable when your population is less.

Now, let's take this further and open your eyes a bit. So some Canadians like their healthcare system, that's fine, I respect that. (bansaw)

With 307 million Americans, do we limit baby births? Nope....so we stand here all high and mighty that we believe in the freedom to create babies right?

We belittle China for controlling newborns to 1 child per family. But China has 1.5BILLION people.

I would love to see America with 1.5 billion citizens, now tell me if you won't see a new law passed to control births!!!

So what I'm getting at is you have to look at each countries own issues and situation.....

[/quote]</P>

well the Idiots up here can'tmanage the system either, frigginglyers and theives, but the system does work. if the only thing that can be complained about is the amount of time waited let those see bill for a MRI , they'll change there tune real quick.. lol</P>

from what i do hearthey'd like to get the 40 some odd millioncovered right?soyou could compare it and run it like Canada's system..and just hope you avoid the theives andlyers.. </P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]SEC105, check your inbox......
    [/quote]
    Thanks AG got it please check yours when you get a chance

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"] AG seems very well informed on this issue and Moore. He has mentioned to take MMs view points with a grain of salt...... whats that old saying about extremes..............MM vs Stossel as example....the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle , something like that[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

well the Idiots up here can't*manage the system either, frigging*lyers and theives, but the system does work. if the only thing that can be complained about is the amount of time waited let those see* bill for a MRI , they'll change there tune real quick.. lol</P>

from what i do hear*they'd like to get the 40 some odd million*covered right?*so*you could compare it and run it like Canada's system..and just hope you avoid the theives and*lyers.. *</P>[/quote]
    Bandy just how do we go about avoiding lyers and thieves? That may be the sticking point down here lol

+ Reply to Thread