+ Reply to Thread
Page 4868 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 38684368476848184858486648674868486948704878491849685368 ... LastLast
Results 48,671 to 48,680 of 55171

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

eek

Vets baffled by bald bears with mystery condition

Is it wrong that that hairless bear reminded me of my great-grandmother?

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]eek

[/quote]</P>

That's sad, and grotesque. Looks like someone in a suit... fits sort of like the terrible Ewok suits.</P>

Poor great grandmama... You had to be young, and she must have scared you with herold body. If we're fortunate to live to be a great grand parent, we're sure to look like this poor bear, too. An unwelcome vision of our own futures?</P>

[quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]</p>

That's sad, and grotesque. Looks like someone in a suit... fits sort of like the terrible Ewok suits.</p>

Poor great grandmama... You had to be young, and she must have scared you with herold body. If we're fortunate to live to be a great grand parent, we're sure to look like this poor bear, too. An unwelcome vision of our own futures?</p>[/quote]

Yeah....I saw great granny when I was small...she scared the beejezus out of me!!!!
    She was mean too!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]</p>

That's sad, and grotesque. Looks like someone in a suit... fits sort of like the terrible Ewok suits.</p>

Poor great grandmama... You had to be young, and she must have scared you with herold body. If we're fortunate to live to be a great grand parent, we're sure to look like this poor bear, too. An unwelcome vision of our own futures?</p>[/quote]

Yeah....I saw great granny when I was small...she scared the beejezus out of me!!!!
    She was mean too!
    [/quote]

It looks so weird. Like a big skinned cat....

It kinda seems like something from the dungeons and dragons type era....or lord of the rings...

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"] [</P>

She was mean too![/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

hahaha. I have a theory. Grandma's dote on their grand children... that's a fact.</P>

When you become a Great Grandparent the child has a grandmother doting on her... her own daughter, or daughter-in-law. You resent the great grand child because it brings into clarity that you're really getting old, and others are doting on the child, so you can be a meanie and use your old age as the excuse.</P>

Well, JG, at least I'll bet she didn't smack you upside the head... mostly cuz you were just too quick for her.</P>

Oh yeah...when I saw my great-granny...she could barely move...but that woman sure could grumble at ya!! Scary!!!

Dumb *** drunk woman...almost getting hit by a train...

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][/quote]
    Remember at the beginning of the MLB season and you had that sig with the stick people running around and saying the season was over. Well we all know how that turned out.

The boards this week and in the past made me think of that. We are still the 7th ranked team in the NFC. Wildcard is not out of the question at all. Do you still have that gif? Maybe you could bust it out for the day. Bring these people back to reality, or maybe this is the reality.

LOL...this one:

We should all use it!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]LOL...this one:

We should all use it!

[/quote]

Remember when everyone was on the ledge earlier this season when it came to the Yankees? lol....

+ Reply to Thread