+ Reply to Thread
Page 999 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4998999499899979989991000100110091049109914991999 ... LastLast
Results 9,981 to 9,990 of 55168

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

I know that picture is a joke!

yo guys, i had the illest series of moves ever online in madden.

i have the ball with 1 second left in the first half and im at my 30. i did this play where my 3rd WR goes in the deep right corner. and i user caught it with carter, faked the kid out once, user style, then he came at me with someone else and i spun him out, then i user faked out the next person he ran at me and then finally he had like 1 person and i juked him out and then pac man was cathcing me and he dove but i veered right and he missed and i ran for a TD. it was insane and it was made even better by the fact that there was 1 second left, and i got the ball at half...

hey gibril, what did you have it on, I have it on all-pro.

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]yo guys, i had the illest series of moves ever online in madden.

i have the ball with 1 second left in the first half and im at my 30. i did this play where my 3rd WR goes in the deep right corner. and i user caught it with carter, faked the kid out once, user style, then he came at me with someone else and i spun him out, then i user faked out the next person he ran at me and then finally he had like 1 person and i juked him out and then pac man was cathcing me and he dove but i veered right and he missed and i ran for a TD. it was insane and it was made even better by the fact that there was 1 second left, and i got the ball at half...
    [/quote]sweet.

hey guys! I love tony romo!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

[quote user="EliManning#10"]hey gibril, what did you have it on, I have it on all-pro.[/quote]
    when i play the computer i play on all madden. but i was playing online. it made it even more sick that it was vs a person. but if it were verse the computer i could atleast save the play

[quote user="EliManning#10"]

hey guys! I love tony romo!!!!!!!!!!!!</p>[/quote]
    i will run you over with an 18 wheeler...

this tony romo crap that I am doing is just a joke

Looks like the eggos trolls are showing up.

hey gibril, do you have a 360?</P>

</P>

I do want the cowboys to beat the seahawks though. I dont really care about the divisions I like the teams that I want to like.</P>

</P>

</P>

go Giants!!!!!</P>

+ Reply to Thread