+ Reply to Thread
Page 4877 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 38774377477748274867487548764877487848794887492749775377 ... LastLast
Results 48,761 to 48,770 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

how unruly can a 10 year be... my god. </p>

http://www.thespec.com/News/CanadaWorld/article/675599</p>[/quote]

It's tough one, I'm sure there were brats just like her back in the 1900's....it's just that now we have tazer technology to even the playing field... []

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ny06"]I have a good question. If the bills take K.G who will replace him as our offensive Coordinator?[/quote]
    Asian Giant[/quote]

You mean I get demoted from head coach to OC!!!? [:$]
    [/quote]
    Not at all kind sir. You would just take over both duties. With your vast knowledge it would be nothing.

While we are at it can we promote davidkan to Defensive Coordinator please.

SEC105 to GM also.

and let JG &amp; Bansaw do whatever the hell they want.
    [/quote]</p>

Thanks Lando but everybodys better off with JR in the GM position. Maybe Roanoke Fan would make a good GM with his common sense.....Tyree would still be Giant if I was making the decisions lol AGs gotta be the HC.....just the way it is and should be</p>

I would give Davidkhan a shot as DC or at least LB coach to start............he sure knows hisXs and Os, sometimes it's who you know NOT what you know as far as the NFL is concerned imo</p>

I would have been OC for the last 3 minutes of the SD game though. There would have 3 passingattemps @ the end zone with balls bouncing off the big blue wall if no one was open[] then I'd hand my duties offto someone like MB memberBJacobs27...he knows his stuff</p>

oh yeah.............if we ever get cheerleaders.........Bandwagon should head that detail up!!!................if he's not tobusy</p>[/quote]

We had a really really long list of coaching staff and positions about 2-3 years ago. It was fun at the time. Then little by little everyone fell off the map and went into a cave so now it's just legacy....

You'll see from time to time some members with avatars and their positions underneath with the blue bar like mine, JG's, MJ's etc...

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Did you guys completely forget that JG is the head cheerleader!?? [:P]

[/quote]

LOL

SO lets have an AG for HC thread poll...do we win Sunday?
    I say yes

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

how unruly can a 10 year be... my god. </P>

http://www.thespec.com/News/CanadaWorld/article/675599</P>

[/quote]

It's tough one, I'm sure there were brats just like her back in the 1900's....it's just that now we have tazer technology to even the playing field... []
    [/quote]</P>

i guess we have grown and matured,sure better than the tar and feathering for having the "Devil" in her..lol</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Did you guys completely forget that JG is the head cheerleader!?? [:P]

[/quote]

LOL

SO lets have an AG for HC thread poll...do we win Sunday?
    I say yes
    [/quote]

Absolutely we will win. We've lost enough!! Now let's get back to winning! We let NFC East teams catch up to us!

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

how unruly can a 10 year be... my god. </p>

http://www.thespec.com/News/CanadaWorld/article/675599</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

i guess we have grown and matured,sure better than the tar and feathering for having the "Devil" in her..lol</p>[/quote]

haha true! Or popping in a huge bar of soap in their mouth.....

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

how unruly can a 10 year be... my god. </P>

http://www.thespec.com/News/CanadaWorld/article/675599</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

i guess we have grown and matured,sure better than the tar and feathering for having the "Devil" in her..lol</P>

[/quote]

haha true! Or popping in a huge bar of soap in their mouth.....

[/quote]</P>

lol.. i'm going to assume given the choice between the taste of soap and electricity..she'll choose soap going forward. [:P]</P>

So...no Pierce. Would like to see Goff...doubt it though.

Still think we win on Sun...but man...these injuries. Did the Mets curse jump to this team??

GRANBY, Colo. -- The death of the mother of New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees has been ruled a suicide.</p>

Mina Brees, an attorney from Austin, Texas, died Aug. 7 while
    visiting Colorado. Grand County coroner Brenda Bock concluded this week
    that the 59-year-old Brees died of a prescription drug overdose and
    ruled the death a suicide.</p>

</p>

Sad...
    </p>

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

GRANBY, Colo. -- The death of the mother of New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees has been ruled a suicide.</P>

Mina Brees, an attorney from Austin, Texas, died Aug. 7 while visiting Colorado. Grand County coroner Brenda Bock concluded this week that the 59-year-old Brees died of a prescription drug overdose and ruled the death a suicide.</P>

</P>

Sad...
    </P>

[/quote]</P>

that is sad.. 59 is too young.. </P>

+ Reply to Thread