+ Reply to Thread
Page 4878 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 38784378477848284868487648774878487948804888492849785378 ... LastLast
Results 48,771 to 48,780 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

GRANBY, Colo. -- The death of the mother of New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees has been ruled a suicide.</p>

Mina Brees, an attorney from Austin, Texas, died Aug. 7 while
    visiting Colorado. Grand County coroner Brenda Bock concluded this week
    that the 59-year-old Brees died of a prescription drug overdose and
    ruled the death a suicide.</p>

</p>

Sad...
    </p>[/quote]

So it took them 4 months to figure it out? I didn't even realize this happened?

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So...no Pierce. Would like to see Goff...doubt it though.

Still think we win on Sun...but man...these injuries. Did the Mets curse jump to this team??
    [/quote]

Had a dream last night that the Giants destroyed the Falcons. I missed the game because I was on my way back from the airport so I had to find out from listening to CNN on a radio.

Dreams makes no sense....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So...no Pierce. Would like to see Goff...doubt it though.

Still think we win on Sun...but man...these injuries. Did the Mets curse jump to this team??
    [/quote]

Had a dream last night that the Giants destroyed the Falcons. I missed the game because I was on my way back from the airport so I had to find out from listening to CNN on a radio.

[/quote]

Listen to my weird *** dream last night..

The Giants were playing the Cowboys...it was the 3rd Q and the score was Dallas 110 Giants 91??????
    WTF??

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So...no Pierce. Would like to see Goff...doubt it though.

[/quote]

[/quote]

The Giants were playing the Cowboys...it was the 3rd Q and the score was Dallas 110 Giants 91??????
    WTF??
    [/quote]it was a nightmare...lol

[quote user="blueomaha"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So...no Pierce. Would like to see Goff...doubt it though.

[/quote]

[/quote]

WTF??
    [/quote]it was a nightmare...lol
    [/quote]

LOL agreed, that ain't no dream, it's a nightmare. Sounds like your dream was playing a little Madden...

Anyone remember Joe Montana's football on the Sega CD? I forget which team it was, probably the cowboys, but I was able to just run around the field all day long...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qTpOlQgOVo

Wow AG. Nice one. I was 14. lol

listen to my dream last night.

so she's on top of me.....

lol I wish, I never remember dreams

seen this? Chinese deep fried live fish [:|]

I know its a fish but still seems cruel imo - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BYPuLnAscA

[quote user="bansaw"]listen to my dream last night.

so she's on top of me.....

lol I wish, I never remember dreams
    [/quote]

LMAO

[quote user="bansaw"]seen this? Chinese deep fried live fish [:|]

I know its a fish but still seems cruel imo - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BYPuLnAscA
    [/quote]

I saw that....holy Jesus.....that's nasty

+ Reply to Thread