+ Reply to Thread
Page 4882 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 38824382478248324872488048814882488348844892493249825382 ... LastLast
Results 48,811 to 48,820 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

ohhh , now I get it AG. Maybe wecould fill some ofthe positions with current board members till the others show back up? Revive the legacy somewhat. </P>

Of course this means Bandwagon is fired[].....as that job is JGs.......oh well "easy come easy go"...he'll understand lol</P>

[/quote]

I don't think any of the older people are coming back. I have to remember where the list is. Once I find it I can clear out the old positions and fill in some new ones.
    [/quote]</P>

what the... i just got the job.. this sucks. who do i complain too. </P>

[/quote]</P>

Well , 4417 , appointed me GM....even though it's just a temporary thing lol....so I guess you can complain to me.......I'll be sure to "pass the buck" I know you had your heart set on the cheerlearder gig BW.....but surely there must be some other position that interests you?</P>

[/quote]</P>

perhaps you can be the waterboy! []</P>

[/quote]easy come easy go Sec105, i could be the kicker..surely i could not do any worse [:P][/quote]</P>

Are you available this Thursday.......Thanksgiving? If so please reply................. ASAP </P>

[/quote]we had our Thanksgiving already so yah i'm good.. not at kicking but i'm available. lol[/quote]</P>

Not available forkicking duties Thanksgiving?.......Hmmmm but available? That brings usright back to the cheerleading detail , does it not? lol sounds like you're trying to play hardball on this one[]</P>

[/quote]</P>

excuse my dear friend, hes canadian. </P>

[/quote]</P>

Oh I know IBB , just trying to find the right fit for his Giant job and he seems to keep telling me[ implying] what his job 'qualifications are orshould be lol how about traveling assistant to the cheerleaders? That might be up his alley.....no?</P>

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

ohhh , now I get it AG. Maybe wecould fill some ofthe positions with current board members till the others show back up? Revive the legacy somewhat. </P>

Of course this means Bandwagon is fired[].....as that job is JGs.......oh well "easy come easy go"...he'll understand lol</P>

[/quote]

I don't think any of the older people are coming back. I have to remember where the list is. Once I find it I can clear out the old positions and fill in some new ones.
    [/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Well , 4417 , appointed me GM....even though it's just a temporary thing lol....so I guess you can complain to me.......I'll be sure to "pass the buck" I know you had your heart set on the cheerlearder gig BW.....but surely there must be some other position that interests you?</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]easy come easy go Sec105, i could be the kicker..surely i could not do any worse [:P][/quote]</P>

Are you available this Thursday.......Thanksgiving? If so please reply................. ASAP </P>

[/quote]we had our Thanksgiving already so yah i'm good.. not at kicking but i'm available. lol[/quote]</P>

Not available forkicking duties Thanksgiving?.......Hmmmm but available? That brings usright back to the cheerleading detail , does it not? lol sounds like you're trying to play hardball on this one[]</P>

[/quote]</P>

excuse my dear friend, hes canadian. </P>

[/quote]</P>

Oh I know IBB , just trying to find the right fit for his Giant job and he seems to keep telling me[ implying] what his job 'qualifications are orshould be lol how about traveling assistant to the cheerleaders? That might be up his alley.....no?</P>

[/quote]</P>

I heard they need a Pretzel Man in the lower sections... close to wall above the Giant Bench and where, if you can find them, you can give advise to the cheerleaders, and keep a low profile if you don't want to appear to be too available.</P>

All-Pro

would the pretzel man job inlclude having to walk stairs, i may require an oxygen tank and quite possible a dfib machine if so..lets just say physical fitness is not my forte.

[quote user="bandwgn86"]would the pretzel man job inlclude having to walk stairs, i may require an oxygen tank and quite possible a dfib machine if so..lets just say physical fitness is not my forte.[/quote]</P>

WTF are you good at then. you cant kick. you cant be a water boy. you cant be a pretzel man. but you want a postition? alittle demanding id say!</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

excuse my dear friend, hes <FONT color=#0000ff size=6>c</FONT>anadian. </P>

[/quote]just like you husband you are..Capitol c my dear..[/quote]</P>

hes not my husband- please dont wish that on me... and i do it only to piss you off, you have known me long enough to know this! []</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TthgTwGHaNw</P>

Here's a quick blast from the recent past </P>

Happy Thanksgiving to everybody...................AND "how ya doing buddy" LOL</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TthgTwGHaNw</p>

Here's a quick blast from the recent past </p>

Happy Thanksgiving to everybody...................AND "how ya doing buddy" LOL</p>[/quote]

Good one, never seen that, of course, there's a lot of old shows I've never seen.... [:S]

He's (me) Baaaaccccckkk

...served my little suspension but the kid's back.

for the record "that idiot" popped stuff about my kids BEFORE i retaliated about his baby sis.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...s&confirm=true

ahhhh, philly sports fans.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

glad your back sir... unfortunately we still have plenty oidiots..

ladies & gentlemen--you may want to stop in the "bar is open" thread(last page) in the entertainment section later tonight....congrats on 3 yrs and happy thanksgiving...

http://boards.giants.com/forums/419/...d.aspx#1565667

+ Reply to Thread