+ Reply to Thread
Page 4885 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 38854385478548354875488348844885488648874895493549855385 ... LastLast
Results 48,841 to 48,850 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

that would be the catch-phrase MJG...."something's missing".

you realize if we went 3-0 for the next games against Dal, Phi and Was we win our Div?

nutty ain't it?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]that would be the catch-phrase MJG...."something's missing".

you realize if we went 3-0 for the next games against Dal, Phi and Was we win our Div?

nutty ain't it?
    [/quote]
    Big IF buddy, big IF. How is the job search going?

doing some side work in construction.

under the table so it helps....

might have to set sites lower but that will create a ton of pressure in many other areas.

literally thinking about waiving my Service Connected "situation" to possibly re-enlist.

but that is at the bottom of choices besides Police Officer or Corrections...

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]I'd love a defensive minded former HC as our DC...kind of like Dom Capers in GB...

if, if SF got ticked and let Singletary go...man would I love him here (there, NY).

I mean some ingredient is missing from the soup.

You guys realize that statistically Eli is having one of his best seasons so far? So it figures that his foot injury would potentially do him in....

This year is on life-support....we might see 8-8 but...

lastly, with the next 3 games being what they are; THIS would be the occasions for the Jints to not only shake the crappies but surge from behind and TAKE the East.

all the bandwagoners would return with fury!
    [/quote]</P>

I'd take Singletary in a heart beat. He's a NY Giant kind of coach, as Cowher would be, too.</P>

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]I'd love a defensive minded former HC as our DC...kind of like Dom Capers in GB...

if, if SF got ticked and let Singletary go...man would I love him here (there, NY).

I mean some ingredient is missing from the soup.

You guys realize that statistically Eli is having one of his best seasons so far? So it figures that his foot injury would potentially do him in....

This year is on life-support....we might see 8-8 but...

lastly, with the next 3 games being what they are; THIS would be the occasions for the Jints to not only shake the crappies but surge from behind and TAKE the East.

all the bandwagoners would return with fury!
    [/quote]</p>

I'd take Singletary in a heart beat. He's a NY Giant kind of coach, as Cowher would be, too.</p>[/quote]

i know Gruden was a former QB and is more of an Offensive mind, no pun intended....he would bring a balanced Offense to the Jints and won't hesitate to climb up in a Back
    s *** or chew a Linemen out if they are being stupid.

Let's say hypothetically Brett Favre wins 2 superbowls with the Vikings. Will he be remembered as a Packer or Viking in 50 years?

Speaking of coaches, anyone remember the cry a few years ago for Charlie Weiss to replace TC.... lol. I think he is available next year.

[quote user="mjg407"]Speaking of coaches, anyone remember the cry a few years ago for Charlie Weiss to replace TC.... lol. I think he is available next year.
    [/quote]

Yeah looks like he will try to come back to the NFL.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Speaking of coaches, anyone remember the cry a few years ago for Charlie Weiss to replace TC.... lol. I think he is available next year.
    [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Pray not for Charlie.</P>

If TC is gone, I'd like to see Cowher, first choice, Singletary second choice if SF drops him, and Gruden third choice.</P>

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Speaking of coaches, anyone remember the cry a few years ago for Charlie Weiss to replace TC.... lol. I think he is available next year.
    [/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Pray not for Charlie.</p>

If TC is gone, I'd like to see Cowher, first choice, Singletary second choice if SF drops him, and Gruden third choice.</p>[/quote]

Eh, why do we want Singletary? Is he really that good? I like Cowher, it's hard to see him wearing a Giants outfit, but then again Brett's wearing purple...

I don't see TC going anywhere though. Giants are usually pretty loyal to their head coaches and his record has been very good so far....

+ Reply to Thread