+ Reply to Thread
Page 4892 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 38924392479248424882489048914892489348944902494249925392 ... LastLast
Results 48,911 to 48,920 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Magic just came out [/quote]
    So I guess that explains the HIV

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

unfortunately that is the way it is.. whats the sayin.. "much ado about nothin" ?</p>

its a joke what the news/media has turned into.. err than again its probably more "our" fault isn't it? </p>[/quote]

The media is an absolute joke. But they have too much ego to blame anything on themselves....

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Magic just came out [/quote]
    So I guess that explains the HIV
    [/quote]

ahhh....got me on that one! []

maybe Tiger and Ben Johnson can hook up for an ad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV-GwkjmCs4

with regards to Tiger,

I'm just going to say it....

when he got hitched....his game went to hell.

<font color="#ff0000">now I have to go and message my wife's feet....</font>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

SNL making fun of Tiger....as long as he continues to hide, they will not let it go....

http://tinyurl.com/yauwbyd

the "list" grows and grows....
    he's pretty much stucked!!! [:|]

this might even destroy him beyond the world of sports.

anyway...

how about that? Slomo played a hell of a game and him and Red Flag philips still got a "L".

beautiful man, beautiful.

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]the "list" grows and grows....
    he's pretty much stucked!!! [:|]

this might even destroy him beyond the world of sports.

anyway...

how about that? Slomo played a hell of a game and him and Red Flag philips still got a "L".

beautiful man, beautiful.
    [/quote]

Yeah we played pretty well. Early on it wasn't that great and we got a couple of bounces our way. Even with Bradshaw's fumble we didn't let the game get out of hand.

The one thing that really irks me are when players try a little too hard to gain that extra yard and get careless with the ball. In Bradshaw's case, he just got sloppy holding it. But doesn't it seem like players arms get weaker holding onto the ball the longer they put on those moves and try to avoid getting tackled?

yeah but that's probably more of a lack of focus and discipline.

Conscious ball-carriers typically place the other arm over the ball as they "fight" for that extra something.

Bradshaw sometimes scares me now when he runs because of his recent fumble issues.
    I don't question his heart though.

Overall, I still hope for new "outside" hires for Co-ordinators. Bill called a few good plays yesterday that confused even me...example, just about everyone standing up prior to the snap of the ball.

But I am for change and different havoc-wreaking scheming.

Also, i like our 2ndary and believe a returning Philips next year bolster us.

My hope is through the draft and Free Agency, we improve our Front 7 defensively, strengthen our O Line and discover who can be our 3rd Head for the 3-Back Running game we need.

Mind you if we had a Stewart and Williams quality 2 back set we'd be pretty good.
    I think that Jacobs is hiding an injury, we know Bradshaw is hurt and Ware and the others don't seem quite up to par with more realistic time on the field.

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]yeah but that's probably more of a lack of focus and discipline.

Conscious ball-carriers typically place the other arm over the ball as they "fight" for that extra something.

Bradshaw sometimes scares me now when he runs because of his recent fumble issues.
    I don't question his heart though.

Overall, I still hope for new "outside" hires for Co-ordinators. Bill called a few good plays yesterday that confused even me...example, just about everyone standing up prior to the snap of the ball.

But I am for change and different havoc-wreaking scheming.

Also, i like our 2ndary and believe a returning Philips next year bolster us.

My hope is through the draft and Free Agency, we improve our Front 7 defensively, strengthen our O Line and discover who can be our 3rd Head for the 3-Back Running game we need.

Mind you if we had a Stewart and Williams quality 2 back set we'd be pretty good.
    I think that Jacobs is hiding an injury, we know Bradshaw is hurt and Ware and the others don't seem quite up to par with more realistic time on the field.
    [/quote]

Yeah it probably is due to lack of focus because they are so concerned about making moves to avoid getting tackled. I do notice some ball carriers will put both hands on the ball, or switch hands depending on which side of the sidelines they are on. Smart stuff...

BJ didn't seem to show any injuries on that 74 run, no limps or anything but who knows what the problem could be if any.

I love the way bradshaw runs, I know he's a tough guy to tackle and he's very shifty. I hope he can find a way to heal BOTH his ankles. If we can beat Philly, you can almost look at Dallas going from #1 to being completely out of the playoffs!! I don't think they will beat San Diego next week and we hold the tie breaker over them....

I am concerned about Philly though, they seem to be playing very well right now....and that's without westbrook and deshawn jackson!

+ Reply to Thread