+ Reply to Thread
Page 4898 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 38984398479848484888489648974898489949004908494849985398 ... LastLast
Results 48,971 to 48,980 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

Hey Guys and Ladies,

Thanks for not ripping me a new one....

keeping things a bit upbeat, how nice would it be if the Jints could close out the old stadium, shall we say, better than the Yanks did?

as in Playoffs....

That Stadium was built in my birth year....and I never went there.

I mean i was born and lived my life till teen years in Manhattan. We were poor and pop was from Cincy, so I never got to go to Yankees Stadium. (I went to Shea for a friends birthday party).

I never got to see the Giants play in person and when i saw the Knicks; I had to go to the United Center here in chicago to cheer 'em on.

I plan to see the Yanks this year when they play the chi sox.....Lord willing.

It would have been cool to have gone to the Meadowlands to see the Jints play...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]

did you ever get to Giants Stadium in person?</P>

[/quote]
    I am so happy and thankful that I can answer this question YES!!!
    [/quote]whatever, show off[/quote]</P>

Thats too bad Bandy..........seriously........Giant Stadium can be amagical place. I think back on some of the games I witnessed there and just thank my lucky stars You'll be with us in spirit though [and warm lol[]] My wife went to the Dallas game with me last week. She usually does not go past Halloween [she gets to cold] but wanted to see us beat Dallas one more time</P>[/quote]warm is right.. i was hoping to get there this year to attend a game but will have to settle for seeing it next season when i come for a game at the new stadium..

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]

did you ever get to Giants Stadium in person?</P>

[/quote]
    [/quote]whatever, show off[/quote]</P>

Thats too bad Bandy..........seriously........Giant Stadium can be amagical place. I think back on some of the games I witnessed there and just thank my lucky stars You'll be with us in spirit though [and warm lol[]] My wife went to the Dallas game with me last week. She usually does not go past Halloween [she gets to cold] but wanted to see us beat Dallas one more time</P>

[/quote]warm is right.. i was hoping to get there this year to attend a game but will have to settle for seeing it next season when i come for a game at the new stadium..[/quote]</P>

Try and pick a 1pm or 4pmearly in the season. Unless you like pulling all nighters ha ha. No but its usually warm and the partying before the game is terrific. You're like the rest of us with this new stadium. No one knows what it's gonna be like but.......IT will be good time looking forward to it</P>

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Hey Guys and Ladies,

Thanks for not ripping me a new one....

keeping things a bit upbeat, how nice would it be if the Jints could close out the old stadium, shall we say, better than the Yanks did?

as in Playoffs....

That Stadium was built in my birth year....and I never went there.

I mean i was born and lived my life till teen years in Manhattan. We were poor and pop was from Cincy, so I never got to go to Yankees Stadium. (I went to Shea for a friends birthday party).

I never got to see the Giants play in person and when i saw the Knicks; I had to go to the United Center here in chicago to cheer 'em on.

I plan to see the Yanks this year when they play the chi sox.....Lord willing.

It would have been cool to have gone to the Meadowlands to see the Jints play...
    [/quote]</P>

You will at some point see the Giants play @ the Meadowlands GY. So what if it's the new stadium , it's still the Meadowlands and you're a Giant Fan. Thats all that counts[Y]</P>

geez, took a ban and even let the filter do it's job....

So glad I got to go...even got to see them dismantle the Seahawks which was great for the high 5 action

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"]geez, took a ban and even let the filter do it's job....

So glad I got to go...even got to see them dismantle the Seahawks which was great for the high 5 action

[/quote]thought maybe you took a stand with harooni and left..lol</P>

have you been only to 1 game?</P>

only one home game

got to see them play Detroit from a Suite [] ... both games free too []

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"]only one home game

got to see them play Detroit from a Suite [] ... both games free too []

[/quote]good deal.. heh speakin of DET did you hear how much the pontiac silverdome sold for.. 500,000 dollars

i would love to go to a giants game when its very cold and snowing. thats what the giants are all about.

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]

did you ever get to Giants Stadium in person?</p>

[/quote]
    [/quote]whatever, show off[/quote]</p>

Thats too bad Bandy..........seriously........Giant Stadium can be amagical place. I think back on some of the games I witnessed there and just thank my lucky stars You'll be with us in spirit though [and warm lol[]] My wife went to the Dallas game with me last week. She usually does not go past Halloween [she gets to cold] but wanted to see us beat Dallas one more time</p>[/quote]

haha imagine if they used dynamite so close to the new stadium? OOOOPS!!

The current stadium is very magical. I've had many great experiences there when history was made. Been to a couple of games where Tiki broke some historical records. I just hope the new stadium as the same pizz***...

And since the Yankees won in their inaugural season with the new stadium, I expect a SB win next season with the Giants....followed by this seasons SB win... [:P]

+ Reply to Thread