+ Reply to Thread
Page 4899 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 38994399479948494889489748984899490049014909494949995399 ... LastLast
Results 48,981 to 48,990 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bansaw"]geez, took a ban and even let the filter do it's job....

So glad I got to go...even got to see them dismantle the Seahawks which was great for the high 5 action

[/quote]

"they" got you too? LOL

now I don't feel so bad....i got benched for 2 weeks for replying to some troll who popped off about my kids....

WELCOME BACK Banny !

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]

did you ever get to Giants Stadium in person?</P>

[/quote]
    I am so happy and thankful that I can answer this question YES!!!
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

Nice job Utah !</P>

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bansaw"]geez, took a ban and even let the filter do it's job....

So glad I got to go...even got to see them dismantle the Seahawks which was great for the high 5 action

[/quote]

"they" got you too? LOL

now I don't feel so bad....i got benched for 2 weeks for replying to some troll who popped off about my kids....

WELCOME BACK Banny !
    [/quote]lol I don't remember much, got home Sunday about 7am...made a GO GIANTS thread and some ******bag says "oh they still in the NFL?" so I lost it...

logged on at 4 and banned lol

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]

did you ever get to Giants Stadium in person?</p>[/quote]
    I am so happy and thankful that I can answer this question YES!!!
    [/quote]whatever, show off[/quote]
    I still love you pookie bear

I remember having arguments about Tiger and Nicklaus

I always said you can't compare them because Jack was able to be that good while having a large family. Granted he had an amazing woman as his wife who supported and carried the burden but I always said I'd like to see how much success Tiger has with a family.

Now I see he is taking a sabbatical from golf ... lol Tiger

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bansaw"]geez, took a ban and even let the filter do it's job....

[/quote]

"they" got you too? LOL

WELCOME BACK Banny !
    [/quote]lol I don't remember much, got home Sunday about 7am...made a GO GIANTS thread and some ******bag says "oh they still in the NFL?" so I lost it...

logged on at 4 and banned lol
    [/quote]

for me it was the next day....I was shocked but when i checked the last thread i replied to, the Mod who sent me to the Box explained why.

I only hope the pee-bag that set it off got his too.

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"]
    [/quote]and you know the other golfers are lovin it.. love this commercial.</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bla3LPb1fzs</P>

</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="bansaw"]
    [/quote]and you know the other golfers are lovin it.. love this commercial.</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bla3LPb1fzs</p>

</p>[/quote]

This is their chance to win whatever tournaments they've always wanted without Tiger in the way.

This is Phil's chance to add some extra tournament wins to his resume.

Sure, anyone who wins while Tiger is out will possibly have an *asterisk* next to their win, and that's not fair to them, but that's the way the cookie crumbles....

Vijay and Phil are probably happy with this self-imposed exile.

Azinger, Richie Beem &amp; Padraig too (did you know he's a distant cousin of Joey? Yes, that Joey).

incidentally in the players section of PGATOUR.com, Eldridge is still shown.

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Vijay and Phil are probably happy with this self-imposed exile.

Azinger, Richie Beem &amp; Padraig too (did you know he's a distant cousin of Joey? Yes, that Joey).

incidentally in the players section of PGATOUR.com, Eldridge is still shown.
    [/quote]he's never going to reach ol' Jacks record.... which i believe is the way it should be..

+ Reply to Thread