+ Reply to Thread
Page 1051 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 51551951100110411049105010511052105310611101115115512051 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,510 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Bleu"]Ok I know this is a forbidden topic here but I have to ask.

Did anyone watch the Saddam hanging?
    [/quote]</P>

I only saw what they showed on the news</P>

I love watching the Manning's old family videos. Peyton's complaining aboutasomeone holding hisjerseywhen he's 4 maybe... not much has changed, huh?

[/quote]

Oh..I saw that video on the internet. Eh...I've seen worse...

[/quote]

I haven't seen it yet but I have video clips of stuff like that. Like when Nick Berg got his head
    cut off. I've never watched any of them. I don't like seeing stuff like that..

Veteran

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Aww....how cute...lil Peyton
    [/quote]
    I know...he was adorable and pissed too! Then he ran for the TD...he was forced all his life, LOL!

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Americans eat about 61 pounds of sugar and 79 pounds of corn sweeteners annually, contributing to an annual total of 142 pounds of caloric sweeteners. These sweeteners add about 700 calories to our diet each day. Since the government's recommended energy allowance is 2,200 calories for women and 2,900 for men, added sugars comprise a third to a fourth of all the calories we consume.[/quote]

Someone has been doing research...[:O]

[:P]

Alright, the Colts won so I'm going to watch the NFL Cheerleader Playoffs on the NFLN.</P>

</P>

The rams have pretty hott cheerleadears. Rawr.</P>

[quote user="feelinblueinVA"]

mm, not really. Hey, I just saw that you offered me the cheerleader position? (cool[])....</p>

GIMME AN N!</p>[/quote]

Yeah well thanks to JG. She wants you as #4...I have to get your avatar ready....

Veteran

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Bleu"]Ok I know this is a forbidden topic here but I have to ask.

[/quote]

Oh..I saw that video on the internet. Eh...I've seen worse...

[/quote]
    I saw it on Youtube and I thought it was whack too. I figured I'd check it out after CNN said that he was being mocked b4 it was carried out. Just wanted to know if anyone had seen it.

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Americans eat about 61 pounds of sugar and 79 pounds of corn sweeteners annually, contributing to an annual total of 142 pounds of caloric sweeteners. These sweeteners add about 700 calories to our diet each day. Since the government's recommended energy allowance is 2,200 calories for women and 2,900 for men, added sugars comprise a third to a fourth of all the calories we consume.[/quote]

Someone has been doing research...[:O]

[:P]
    [/quote]

Yeah my recent events had made me a pro at Google...

+ Reply to Thread