+ Reply to Thread
Page 4908 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 39084408480848584898490649074908490949104918495850085408 ... LastLast
Results 49,071 to 49,080 of 55168

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I've got an off topic question....err....this whole thread is off topic! lol....

So I downloaded a game called Battlefield 1943. And it's very life-like....

This question might be more for MJ. But usually when I play a game that deals with planes, most of the time when you push down the plane goes up, and when you push forward on the controller, the plane noses down. (pitch/roll right?)

Most of the time, games let you change, reverse the controls. But in this game they don't let you reserve the controls and it just seems unnatural the way the plane flies. Eventhough the game is very very realistic.

So in this game, when you push forward, the plane goes UP, and when you push down, it goes DOWN. Eventhough that sounds like it's natural, most games I've ever played are the opposite.

So MJ, is this how it's suppose to work?
    [/quote]

I am a WWII plane Fanatic (Mustangs, Supermarine Spitfires and Corsairs to be exact)
    Pull back on the yoke: Nose Up
    Push forward on the yoke: Nose Down

Brit Murphy: shocking...she seemed to stay out of controversy and so to have a heart attack (cardiac arrest), out of the "blue" is unsettling.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

I am a WWII plane Fanatic (Mustangs, Supermarine Spitfires and Corsairs to be exact)
    Pull back on the yoke: Nose Up
    Push forward on the yoke: Nose Down

Brit Murphy: shocking...she seemed to stay out of controversy and so to have a heart attack (cardiac arrest), out of the "blue" is unsettling.
    [/quote]

Exactly! Almost every game I've played, pulling back makes the plane go up, to me that is actually more natural than pushing forward to go up. It just doesn't seem right. Coincedentally, Memphis Belle is on TV, and even the pilot is trying to pull back in order to get the plane to go up. At least that's what it looks like, like you are suppose to fight gravity....

As for Brit, it's very shocking. I hate to say it, but it's hollywood, and right now, I have to assume it's drug related unless stated otherwise by the doc....

You know what's crazy too, with Chris Henry and now Britany Murphy, that's more than enough deaths to cool down the Tiger talk....it's what I said earlier on, that Tiger needed something else to happen to take the heat off him....we'll see if this is enough. It might not be. Chris Henry was barely in the news, as if they didn't even bother to cover the story.

They will cover Britanny a little bit more just cause she's a celeb. We'll see if they then go back to Tiger...

they'll return to Eldridge when Mistress # 45 pops out from underneath a rock....

as for Brit, i hate speculation but I wonder if it was Speed, Meth or Coke???

so sorry to offend anyone reading this, but 32 is a bit young for a Cardiac Arrest. I'm 33 and if this was common I'm in deep doo-doo.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]they'll return to Eldridge when Mistress # 45 pops out from underneath a rock....

as for Brit, i hate speculation but I wonder if it was Speed, Meth or Coke???

so sorry to offend anyone reading this, but 32 is a bit young for a Cardiac Arrest. I'm 33 and if this was common I'm in deep doo-doo.
    [/quote]

Very young for that kind of issue. Like I said. Hollywood!

Until the doc says it's an unknown health condition, I'm pointing at drugs...

Are we ready for the game today? Yay?

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Are we ready for the game today? Yay?
    [/quote]time for these *******s to <font size="4">NUT UP</font> imo

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Are we ready for the game today? Yay?
    [/quote]time for these *******s to <font size="4">NUT UP</font> imo

[/quote]

Maybe it's me. But I just don't see this team playing at a high level right now. They are playing pretty average right now....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Are we ready for the game today? Yay?
    [/quote]time for these *******s to <FONT size=4>NUT UP</FONT> imo

[/quote]

Maybe it's me. But I just don't see this team playing at a high level right now. They are playing pretty average right now....
    [/quote]</P>

I sure hope it's time to nut up. Just give us a good run hereand let the cards fall were they may</P>

What a BLIZZARD it was by me Saturday night. Broke records[1949and 1978]. We had drifts of 5, 6 and 7 feet of snow. Probaly nothing for Bandwagon and Bansaw lol but itwas some tuff herefor this buckaroo</P>

we had something similar not last year but year before that one. We had that amount of snow for 4 5 straight days...got to the point I couldn't reach the top of the bamks on my driveway.
    But we don't get tons of snow anymore...it's Buffalo that gets hammered, we sit on the north side of Erie and giggle at what the Lake effect they get. Buffalo gets it the worst by far

+ Reply to Thread