+ Reply to Thread
Page 4909 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 39094409480948594899490749084909491049114919495950095409 ... LastLast
Results 49,081 to 49,090 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bansaw"]we had something similar not last year but year before that one. We had that amount of snow for 4 5 straight days...got to the point I couldn't reach the top of the bamks on my driveway.
    But we don't get tons of snow anymore...it's Buffalo that gets hammered, we sit on the north side of Erie and giggle at what the Lake effect they get. Buffalo gets it the worst by far

[/quote]</P>

They predicted blizzard and hit right on. Every few years or so we have BAD winters. Yesterday I could not get out my front door [got out aside door], it's the first time I remember that happening. It was just the Eastern half of Long Island. The NYC news stations made it seem like it just a normal snow storm. 60 miles to the east , where we are , it was anything but. Must be tough in Buffalo on a consistent basis for these kind of storms</P>

</P>

That's amazing, I'm only about 30 mins north of NYC and we got NOTHING. Well ok, maybe a couple of inches but not much at all. We were basically bracing for impact.....

Looks like we dodged a bullet and just got the top half of the storm....

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"]we had something similar not last year but year before that one. We had that amount of snow for 4 5 straight days...got to the point I couldn't reach the top of the bamks on my driveway.
    But we don't get tons of snow anymore...it's Buffalo that gets hammered, we sit on the north side of Erie and giggle at what the Lake effect they get. Buffalo gets it the worst by far

[/quote]20 years ago down closerNiagara at my uncles place we'd get snow drifts 10 feet high, it was fun we use to dig tunnels in them, not so much fun now that i drive. i don't laugh at Buf for fear that it will come back around again.. lol

All-Pro

Bansaw get you butt over to a Boston Pizza tonight for a chance to win a Giants jacket.. as part of their MNF promo..</P>

http://www.bostonpizza.com/en/promos/NFL2009.aspx</P>

How bout them Giants?

[quote user="TynesCarney"]How bout them Giants?[/quote]

Hello, welcome to the thread!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="TynesCarney"]How bout them Giants?[/quote]

Hello, welcome to the thread!
    [/quote]LOL

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Are we ready for the game today? Yay?
    [/quote]time for these *******s to <font size="4">NUT UP</font> imo

[/quote]

Word.

Wow, I am scared about this game. [:'(]

..[:O] [:O] [:O]..

Someone came to play today

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]..[:O] [:O] [:O]..

Someone came to play today
    [/quote]yowza

+ Reply to Thread