+ Reply to Thread
Page 4910 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 39104410481048604900490849094910491149124920496050105410 ... LastLast
Results 49,091 to 49,100 of 55171

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

Great game last night and a much needed win. Found this cool pic and thought Bansaw might be able to have some fun with Bradshaw flying in the Photoshop. lol

Enjoy it folks.

Games like last night don't come very often AND it was away. I was pretty concerned going into the game as the 'Skins were playing pretty competitvely recently, especially since they almost dethroned the Saints.

The great thing about this blowout though, is that chances are, we just made it VERY tough for the Cowboys now. I just don't see them getting blown out again one game later.

This probably made Cowboy fans nervous as now the Skins will take revenge on them to avoid major embarrassment.

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Enjoy it folks.

Games like last night don't come very often AND it was away. I was pretty concerned going into the game as the 'Skins were playing pretty competitvely recently, especially since they almost dethroned the Saints.

The great thing about this blowout though, is that chances are, we just made it VERY tough for the Cowboys now. I just don't see them getting blown out again one game later.

This probably made Cowboy fans nervous as now the Skins will take revenge on them to avoid major embarrassment.
    [/quote]</P>

Yeah, let's hope the Skins have a better game in them against the C-Girls.</P>

If we had played with this intensity in some of our losses, we wouldn't be on the fence.</P>

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Enjoy it folks.

[/quote]</p>

Yeah, let's hope the Skins have a better game in them against the C-Girls.</p>

If we had played with this intensity in some of our losses, we wouldn't be on the fence.</p>[/quote]

Yeah, that's why I stated earlier that this team just didn't seem to have the fire, playing at a high level that we've seen in the past. Hence those bad losses recently. Last nights games is most likely a mixture of us being peeved off, and the Redskins just sucking really bad. It's great we swept Cowboys/Redskins but we got swept by the Eagles. If only we split, we would be in good position right now...

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Great game last night and a much needed win. Found this cool pic and thought Bansaw might be able to have some fun with Bradshaw flying in the Photoshop. lol

[/quote]

LMAO, oh man. I literally just laughed out load on the phone with a customer. I knew I should not have scrolled down until after I was off the call.

That is great...

I can't stop laughing. I wish Vince Carter could see it.

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Great game last night and a much needed win. Found this cool pic and thought Bansaw might be able to have some fun with Bradshaw flying in the Photoshop. lol

[/quote]

[/quote]

haha good one...

Hello Everyone- It's been a long time and I hope you are all doing well and enjoying a fun holiday season. Good win on Monday- first game I have been able to enjoy in its entirety in a while. Maybe we can keep it going. We don't have any other options at this point. </P>

</P>

Happy Festivus.</P>

Have an early Merry Christmas to all the folks here who I chat with on a daily basis. Let's hope for a championship season next year for both the Giants and Yanks!!

+ Reply to Thread