+ Reply to Thread
Page 4911 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 39114411481148614901490949104911491249134921496150115411 ... LastLast
Results 49,101 to 49,110 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Let's hope for a championship season next year for both the Giants and Yanks!!

[/quote]
    Merry X-mas to you to AG. However, may we please add the Lakers to that championship list?

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Have an early Merry Christmas to all the folks here who I chat with on a daily basis. Let's hope for a championship season next year for both the Giants and Yanks!!

[/quote]

Heck yes!
    Merry X-Mas

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Let's hope for a championship season next year for both the Giants and Yanks!!

[/quote]
    Merry X-mas to you to AG. However, may we please add the Lakers to that championship list?
    [/quote]

Uhhhh no. Not really a Kobe fan. Not sure who I'd like to win next season since I really don't follow NBA anymore. Hmmm....how about the Clippers?

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Have an early Merry Christmas to all the folks here who I chat with on a daily basis. Let's hope for a championship season next year for both the Giants and Yanks!!

[/quote]

Heck yes!
    Merry X-Mas
    [/quote]

I am ordering your new years resolution to be no more sigs for members and no more daily articles. I'm sure it's a paiiiiin.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Let's hope for a championship season next year for both the Giants and Yanks!!

[/quote]
    [/quote]

Uhhhh no. Not really a Kobe fan. Not sure who I'd like to win next season since I really don't follow NBA anymore. Hmmm....how about the Clippers?
    [/quote]
    Sorry AG, that won't be happening any time soon. Sorry you don't like Kobe either but you can't stop the Lakers, you can only hope to contain them. Back 2 Back without Shaq!!!

<font size="4"><font size="3"></font>

<font size="5"> God Bless Us , Every One !!!</font>
    </font>

[]

Merry Christmas to the gang. EACH And EVERY one of you. Good people
    Thanks AG

Veteran

Merry Christmas all! Thought I'd drop by and say hello, it's been awhile.

I'm in search of home made eggnog. Not that many people actually make it surprisingly.

MERRY CHRISTmas everyone !!!!

sadly I am without the Internet but visiting my Mom's house so.....

at any rate, just wanted to say "Hi" to all here.

Be safe and Happy New Year as well !!!!

- Kevin

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

+ Reply to Thread