+ Reply to Thread
Page 4919 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 39194419481948694909491749184919492049214929496950195419 ... LastLast
Results 49,181 to 49,190 of 55168

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="fourth&forever"][quote user="AsianGiant"]
    You know, the Vikes always seem to own us. They have something to play for, we really don't. They should start Eli for the first half, and then just let David Carr start the second half, why not?

I see nothing that we can get from this game whatsoever. We should actually take all our starters out and play guys we've normally don't and see if they are any good!!! LOL...
    [/quote]I agree. This game only has scrimmage value.*
    Give playing time to the inexperienced and take a hard look at guys on the bubble.
    [/quote]

just want to see some heart today

Bradshaw playing as hurt as he is for no reason shows a toughness that the whole team should feed off of and go out with some pride

[quote user="fourth&forever"][quote user="AsianGiant"]
    You know, the Vikes always seem to own us. They have something to play for, we really don't. They should start Eli for the first half, and then just let David Carr start the second half, why not?

I see nothing that we can get from this game whatsoever. We should actually take all our starters out and play guys we've normally don't and see if they are any good!!! LOL...
    [/quote]I agree. This game only has scrimmage value.
    Give playing time to the inexperienced and take a hard look at guys on the bubble.
    [/quote]

The Gmen had the playoffs in their grasp, if they couldn't get up for the last couple of games, they sure are not going to get up for this game. Half the players are probably thinking about their plans to go on vacation and how to spend their millions during the offseason....

[quote user="YATittle1962"]

Bradshaw playing as hurt as he is for no reason shows a toughness that the whole team should feed off of and go out with some pride[/quote]

Props to Bradshaw definitley. He seemed to have played just as well if he were healthy. I'm sure next season he and Jacobs will have better numbers. I also hope we can go back to a 3 headed monster. We've just seen that having even just 2 really good backs, we can't necessarily count on.

I can't really blame the offense anyways, it was really our defense that blew our season. Reminds me of the Colts of yesteryears where they always had horrible defense and Peyton always had to score 25-30+ a game just to keep up because their defense would let the other team back in the game...

[quote user="YATittle1962"]

Bradshaw playing as hurt as he is for no reason shows a toughness that the whole team should feed off of and go out with some pride[/quote]

Props to Bradshaw definitley. He seemed to have played just as well if he were healthy. I'm sure next season he and Jacobs will have better numbers. I also hope we can go back to a 3 headed monster. We've just seen that having even just 2 really good backs, we can't necessarily count on.

I can't really blame the offense anyways, it was really our defense that blew our season. Reminds me of the Colts of yesteryears where they always had horrible defense and Peyton always had to score 25-30+ a game just to keep up because their defense would let the other team back in the game...

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]I'm very uncomfortable having a good offense and a bad defense. It is completely un-Giant like.
    Our #1 priority next year should be restore the defensive unit - the real pride of the Giants.

sigh...

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]sigh...[/quote]ugh...

Just wow.....I don't even know what else to say.....

I made a really good meatball sub for this one.

that's my highlight of the game

thank god its over. now I can turn on a real football game.

+ Reply to Thread