+ Reply to Thread
Page 4923 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 39234423482348734913492149224923492449254933497350235423 ... LastLast
Results 49,221 to 49,230 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Nostradamus 2012 is on History Channel now if anyone wants to watch it....helps to think about the end of the world compared to this horrible disaster of a season. [:$]
    [/quote]ohh is that on tonight?!?! i thought that was on Wednesday.. damn i'm stuck at work.. AG for DC?[/quote]

It's a repeat. I've seen it before so you're not missing anything. If there's one on Wednesday it could be a new one.

You want me to be DC with HC duties? Who am I? Wade Phillips? [:P]
    [/quote]thats good, for some reason Wednesday at 8 is sticking in the brain so maybe there's a new one on.. sharpen your teeth as a DC than slowly push the old man out of HC lol

its okay bandwgn, I turned on History and there's a tank show on not the 2012

looks good though, Abrams tanks in the Iraq war ... just said it was the last great tank battle of the 20th century.

Woody Johnson's Daughter Casey died.
    She was 30, what a shame.

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"]its okay bandwgn, I turned on History and there's a tank show on not the 2012

looks good though, Abrams tanks in the Iraq war ... just said it was the last great tank battle of the 20th century.

[/quote]great battle? was there even an oposition in that war.. i've worn underwear longer than that war lasted..

[quote user="bansaw"]its okay bandwgn, I turned on History and there's a tank show on not the 2012

[/quote]

Oh, perhaps the programming is different up there in Canada?

the Nostradamus Effect - Wednesday 8 pm ... thats what bandwgn was talking about, just saw the ad for it.

yeah programming must be different. Must be the metric system ... we'll get that show in 1.54 days lol

JG who is Woody Johnson?

[quote user="bansaw"]the Nostradamus Effect - Wednesday 8 pm ... thats what bandwgn was talking about, just saw the ad for it.

yeah programming must be different. Must be the metric system ... we'll get that show in 1.54 days lol

JG who is Woody Johnson?

[/quote]

Jets owner. She was a troubled woman

I'm watching that Nostradamus 2012 show...freaky

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Stay off the drugs kids.

Socialite Casey Johnson, daughter of Jets owner Woody Johnson, found dead in Los Angeles

[/quote]

Yeah that's crazy! That's what happens when this rich little kids have too much money that they didn't earn....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="bansaw"]the Nostradamus Effect - Wednesday 8 pm ... thats what bandwgn was talking about, just saw the ad for it.

JG who is Woody Johnson?

[/quote]

Jets owner. She was a troubled woman

I'm watching that Nostradamus 2012 show...freaky
    [/quote]

I don't know why but I can't get enough of these 2012 shows....

+ Reply to Thread