+ Reply to Thread
Page 4924 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 39244424482448744914492249234924492549264934497450245424 ... LastLast
Results 49,231 to 49,240 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

am I the only one who would be apprehensive renting the upper floors on that new building in Dubai?

I'd never heard of that girl before...actually never knew Johnson and Johnson were in the NFL for that matter. There is a huge J&J plant where I am, they make the Glade products, the whole area smells like an air freshener outside, really weird.

AG you love those shows because for some reason you believe you'll survive it lol.

[quote user="bansaw"]am I the only one who would be apprehensive renting the upper floors on that new building in Dubai?

I'd never heard of that girl before...actually never knew Johnson and Johnson were in the NFL for that matter. There is a huge J&J plant where I am, they make the Glade products, the whole area smells like an air freshener outside, really weird.

AG you love those shows because for some reason you believe you'll survive it lol.

[/quote]

That building in Dubai is ridiculous! I think I might get nauseous if I lived on those upper floors.........

[quote user="bansaw"]am I the only one who would be apprehensive renting the upper floors on that new building in Dubai?

[/quote]

I hate tall buildings. They are nice to look at, but no way would I rent anything above the 10th floor. Just imagine have the top floor? I'm sure you can feel the building sway, even on a good day, it probably takes time to get down to the bottom, imagine if there's an emergency?

As for 2012, all I know is that if we ever have a Mad Max type scenario, I definitely wouldn't survive it nor would I want to!

So does this Casey Johnson considered the first celebrity death of 2010? I don't really consider her a celebrity, but damn, what a start of the new year for her....

Casey Johnson was dead for a few days supposedly....so maybe still died when it was 2009....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Casey Johnson was dead for a few days supposedly....so maybe still died when it was 2009....
    [/quote]

A few days? Wow...

That Tila Tequila girl is just bad news too...

Anyways, looks like Kathy Griffin is banned from CNN forever. LOL, I don't know what the big deal is with her, she's not even funny. She's like a C-list celebrity so I don't know why CNN keeps bringing her back for New Years...

<h1 class="articleHedline"><span id="ppt19302030">Kathy Griffin Banned From CNN</span></h1>
    Hopefully Kathy Griffin's New Year's resolution was to be on CNN less,
    because the foul-mouthed comedienne has lost her visitor's pass after dropping the f-bomb on this year's show. Sorry Kathy, but we don't think Fox News will be knocking down your door now that you're available!

http://tinyurl.com/yjuna6y

Perhaps they did peak too fast. Is it me or does it seem like they are stumbling into the playoffs?
    Will their injuries catch up to them? It won't be easy now playing "playoff" caliber teams.

New Orleans Saints place starting defensive end Charles Grant on injured reserve

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Perhaps they did peak too fast. Is it me or does it seem like they are stumbling into the playoffs?
    Will their injuries catch up to them? It won't be easy now playing "playoff" caliber teams.

New Orleans Saints place starting defensive end Charles Grant on injured reserve
    [/quote]

I do think they peaked too early...

If you work on the top floor, you'll have to add in local elevator traffic to your daily commuter traffic. Elevator rage anyone?

[quote user="AsianGiant"]If you work on the top floor, you'll have to add in local elevator traffic to your daily commuter traffic. Elevator rage anyone?

[/quote]

have you gotten the call for the DC interview yet AG?

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"]If you work on the top floor, you'll have to add in local elevator traffic to your daily commuter traffic. Elevator rage anyone?

[/quote] that picture reminds me of the Lord of the rings movie..

+ Reply to Thread