+ Reply to Thread
Page 4925 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 39254425482548754915492349244925492649274935497550255425 ... LastLast
Results 49,241 to 49,250 of 55168

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

<font style="font-size: 1.2em;">Boasting the world's first Armani
    hotel on the bottom floors, the Burj Dubai Tower also houses 900 Dubai
    residences, 37 floors of office space, a fine dining restaurant and an
    observation deck. </font><font style="font-size: 1.2em;">The tower itself is reported to have cost $1.5 billion. It </font><font style="font-size: 1.2em;">stands more than 800 metres tall and can be seen from 95 kilometres away.</font></p><div class="clear"> </div>

I am with you on that AG. I would not want to live there. lol

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

<FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 1.2em">Boasting the world's first Armani hotel on the bottom floors, the Burj Dubai Tower also houses 900 Dubai residences, 37 floors of office space, a fine dining restaurant and an observation deck. </FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 1.2em">The tower itself is reported to have cost $1.5 billion. It </FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 1.2em">stands more than 800 metres tall and can be seen from 95 kilometres away.</FONT></P>
    <DIV class=clear></DIV>

[/quote]</P>

Me either..............Plus is'nt Dubai an alcohol freeMoslem country? Kinda like the Jets home games []</P>

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

<FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 1.2em">Boasting the world's first Armani hotel on the bottom floors, the Burj Dubai Tower also houses 900 Dubai residences, 37 floors of office space, a fine dining restaurant and an observation deck. </FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 1.2em">The tower itself is reported to have cost $1.5 billion. It </FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 1.2em">stands more than 800 metres tall and can be seen from 95 kilometres away.</FONT></P>
    <DIV class=clear></DIV>

[/quote]</P>

Dang,our new Stadium cost almost that much. How could this Dubai building be only 1.5 billion? </P>

If it's true, we didn't get much for our money.</P>

I have heard that the new stadium will be under consideration for the 2014 SuperBowl. Now, are they really going to riskbad weather? I don't think so. For our 1+ billion we shoulda gotten a dome and we could have gotten the SB, and probably a good college Bowl game. I like football in the natural elements, but a dome would have made the Stadium that much more versatile, and never a weather problem... even if just rain at a concert.</P>

I saw a rack of Plaxico Burress #17 jerseys at a sporting goods store today.

It made me sad

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I saw a rack of Plaxico Burress #17 jerseys at a sporting goods store today.

It made me sad
    [/quote]</P>

How you been LT?............Good to see ya back It's Weird that things have seemedto be not the same since Plax popped that cap into his leg</P>

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

<DIV class=clear></DIV>

[/quote]</P>

Dang,our new Stadium cost almost that much. How could this Dubai building be only 1.5 billion? </P>

If it's true, we didn't get much for our money.</P>

I have heard that the new stadium will be under consideration for the 2014 SuperBowl. Now, are they really going to riskbad weather? I don't think so. For our 1+ billion we shoulda gotten a dome and we could have gotten the SB, and probably a good college Bowl game. I like football in the natural elements, but a dome would have made the Stadium that much more versatile, and never a weather problem... even if just rain at a concert.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Has anyone heard the rumor that a roof may be one of the requirements for a Meadowland [Giants Stadium to me and always will be]Stadium Super Bowl in 2014 as per the NFL? I've heard it can be done construction wise</P>

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="AsianGiant"]If you work on the top floor, you'll have to add in local elevator traffic to your daily commuter traffic. Elevator rage anyone?

[/quote]

have you gotten the call for the DC interview yet AG?[/quote]

Nope no call. I thought anyone would be better than Sheridan....perhaps they think I'm worse...

If they call it Meadowlands Stadium, that's lame.

No matter what corporate moniker gets stuck on it... I'll always call it Giants Stadium

[quote user="zimonami"]

Dang,our new Stadium cost almost that much. How could this Dubai building be only 1.5 billion? </p>

If it's true, we didn't get much for our money.</p>

I have heard that the new stadium will be under consideration for the 2014 SuperBowl. Now, are they really going to riskbad weather? I don't think so. For our 1+ billion we shoulda gotten a dome and we could have gotten the SB, and probably a good college Bowl game. I like football in the natural elements, but a dome would have made the Stadium that much more versatile, and never a weather problem... even if just rain at a concert.</p>[/quote]

I agree, the steel alone used in this building has got to be much more than our stadium. Our stadium is a joke compared to the complexity and architecture of this building so how can they have gotten it done for so cheap?

I would have no problem with a dome at our stadium just for superbowl purposes. I would never want the dome used during the regular season. But it can be used for so many other miscellaneous events, concerts etc...

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]If they call it Meadowlands Stadium, that's lame.

No matter what corporate moniker gets stuck on it... I'll always call it Giants Stadium
    [/quote]

As long as the Giants continue to bring home the Lombardi home, it will be "Giants" stadium, as we would be the team to own the pride and glory.

+ Reply to Thread