+ Reply to Thread
Page 4935 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 39354435483548854925493349344935493649374945498550355435 ... LastLast
Results 49,341 to 49,350 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Oh JG, did you do the weekly picks game where we picked every game? I picked the games on my own and forgot about your thread and did really good picking them...
    [/quote]

I didn't do them this year. I just didn't have the time.
    Maybe next season..
    [/quote]

OK. I was just wondering. No biggie

Jeets !!!!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo

http://www.comcast.net/articles/spor...NET_Sportsmain

he needs to have a long talk with Eldridge, before he does this.

No offense, I'm married and all, but I ain't rich or famous.....

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Jeets !!!!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo

http://www.comcast.net/articles/spor...NET_Sportsmain

he needs to have a long talk with Eldridge, before he does this.

No offense, I'm married and all, but I ain't rich or famous.....
    [/quote]

I'm hoping this is a different Jeter. He can't be this dumb to get married. Please!!!

Someone tell George Clooney to call him!!!!

If Jeter was going to book a place to get married, do you guys really think he would use HIS last name to set it all up?
    Well, we will find out in Nov, but I don't think this is true.

So that GB/Cards game was fun to watch! Horrific defensive performances though

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"] Horrific defensive performances though
    [/quote]

that was the Theme of this Wildcard Weekend.

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]</P>

Speaking of George Clooney...</P>
    <H1>Press-obsessed</H1>
    <P class=comment_num done19="87">George Clooney and Italian beauty Elisabetta Canalis are getting serious. A friend who spent New Year's with them at Cabo San Lucas in Mexico, said, "I've never seen George so serious about a girlfriend before. They were really happy together." Our source adds, "But George is still preoccupied with the papar***i covering his love life. He kept going on and on about how we need more laws to ban them. It's like he's obsessed." Also at Cabo were Bar Refaeli and Leonardo DiCaprio, officially back together.</P>

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/pres...#ixzz0cJfxiayd
    </P>

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]</p>

Speaking of George Clooney...</p>
    <h1>Press-obsessed</h1>
    <p class="comment_num" done19="87">George Clooney and Italian beauty Elisabetta Canalis are getting serious. A friend who spent New Year's with them at Cabo San Lucas in Mexico, said, "I've never seen George so serious about a girlfriend before. They were really happy together." Our source adds, "But George is still preoccupied with the papar***i covering his love life. He kept going on and on about how we need more laws to ban them. It's like he's obsessed." Also at Cabo were Bar Refaeli and Leonardo DiCaprio, officially back together.</p>

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/pres...#ixzz0cJfxiayd
    </p>[/quote]

If any of these celebs want to get married, then they need to have a mother of all prenups. Basically saying, you get NONE of my money that I have now, and NONE that I earn. Marrying me doesn't mean you get to retire, so you can still go get a job and earn your own loot...

If they sign under that, they go for it.

I agree with JG, Jeter is way too smart to be putting down his real name. So I suspect it's another Jeter...

<font color="#ff0000">oh yeah, Arty Jeter of Massapequa, LI</font> []

hopefully this is false information, but, Jeets is getting older and he just might want to settle down now.

(but once you've sampled the buffet it's real hard to stick with TV dinners)

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]<font color="#ff0000">oh yeah, Arty Jeter of Massapequa, LI</font> []

hopefully this is false information, but, Jeets is getting older and he just might want to settle down now.

(but once you've sampled the buffet it's real hard to stick with TV dinners)
    [/quote]

Jeter is not old!! And look at Clooney. Look at his pal's like Arod, Tiger who all had affairs. As soon as you tie the knot, you can't look at another chick or the media will get you.

But being single, you can date all you want and it's ok...so stick with what works...

Just to add, I read awhile ago that Jeter uses his mom and sister to get approval for his gals. I'm not sure if it's approval as far as just dating or to tie the knot.

But if it's to tie the knot then he's had no approval from them thus far....

+ Reply to Thread