+ Reply to Thread
Page 4936 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 39364436483648864926493449354936493749384946498650365436 ... LastLast
Results 49,351 to 49,360 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

34 (35) isn't old like wrinkly old, but one does get to the point where he or she may want a wife (or hubby), children, the dog, cat, perhaps a goldfish or two....

maybe he's "there".

I agree that turning in your Bachelor Card for monogamous relationship is somewhat difficult especially if your fame and wealth can get you into situations with famous beauties.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]<FONT color=#ff0000>oh yeah, Arty Jeter of Massapequa, LI</FONT> []

hopefully this is false information, but, Jeets is getting older and he just might want to settle down now.

(but once you've sampled the buffet it's real hard to stick with TV dinners)
    [/quote]</P>

LOL Arty Jeter from Massapequa getting married @ that Castle?.................maybe I'll get an invite jk</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]Jeets !!!!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo

http://www.comcast.net/articles/spor...NET_Sportsmain

he needs to have a long talk with Eldridge, before he does this.

No offense, I'm married and all, but I ain't rich or famous.....
    [/quote]

I'm hoping this is a different Jeter. He can't be this dumb to get married. Please!!!

Someone tell George Clooney to call him!!!!
    [/quote]</P>

If he is getting married that pre-nub is going to look like a textbook lol wonder how those [prenubs]hold up once you have a couple of kids or maybe that can be written right into it</P>

yeah....he's only human. He'll still have a hard time beating the women off with the ring on.

I mean, I never had problems with meeting and/or hooking up.

But when I put my ring on?

Things actually intensified....it's nuts.

And I'm not rich or famous.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

big shocker in MM admitting to steriods eh? hell his muscles had muscles

[quote user="bandwgn86"]big shocker in MM admitting to steriods eh? hell his muscles had muscles[/quote]</P>

I guess the owners had no clue while it was going on lol or could it be they preferred fannies in the seats? <FONT color=#ff0000>Naaaaaahhhhhhh</FONT></P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]big shocker in MM admitting to steriods eh? hell his muscles had muscles[/quote]</P>

I guess the owners had no clue while it was going on lol or could it be they preferred fannies in the seats? <FONT color=#ff0000>Naaaaaahhhhhhh</FONT></P>[/quote]i would lean towards fannies in the seats..

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]big shocker in MM admitting to steriods eh? hell his muscles had muscles[/quote]</p>

I guess the owners had no clue while it was going on lol or could it be they preferred fannies in the seats? <font color="#ff0000">Naaaaaahhhhhhh</font></p>[/quote]

If I were MM or Sosa, I would bring down the organizations with me. I wouldn't just say I did it, I would make sure the Cards, Cubs or anyone else were well aware of the cheating and allowed it. It's not just the players but the teams as well, everyone should get in trouble!!!

[quote user="SEC105"]

</p>

If he is getting married that pre-nub is going to look like a textbook lol wonder how those [prenubs]hold up once you have a couple of kids or maybe that can be written right into it</p>[/quote]

Maybe, or perhaps the verbage could be written extremely clear.

"Here do sign, [golddigger], I will obtain no $$ whatsoever when we divorce. Not one single penny. I will divorce with the same money if not less than what I had when we married. Derek Jeter keeps every penny he makes, no super lawyer with creative writing can come up with any special ways for me to get his loot. I am marrying for love, and nothing else."

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

I guess the owners had no clue while it was going on lol or could it be they preferred fannies in the seats? <FONT color=#ff0000>Naaaaaahhhhhhh</FONT></P>

[/quote]

If I were MM or Sosa, I would bring down the organizations with me. I wouldn't just say I did it, I would make sure the Cards, Cubs or anyone else were well aware of the cheating and allowed it. It's not just the players but the teams as well, everyone should get in trouble!!!
    [/quote]</P>

Thats what gets me.......the way it's played up today they seem to be rewriting history imo.........Did not the commisioner himself say something to effect "we had no idea what was going on". Sports writers were the same way imo just throw the players under the bus , it was easier for them to handle it that way ,like they had no idea</P>

+ Reply to Thread