+ Reply to Thread
Page 4938 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 39384438483848884928493649374938493949404948498850385438 ... LastLast
Results 49,371 to 49,380 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]i have a hunch bb4417 was on steriodslast year.. he went from 4000 posts to well over 15000 you cannot due that in one year with out juicin imo.. lol[/quote]

LOL
    [/quote]

LOL, yeah, just imagine that, juicing on the a message forum....
    [/quote]test urine for doping... if found guilty we could put an asterisk beside his post count. lol[/quote]
    LOL, just saw this. It is because of THEE thread. I did not take steroids.

[/quote]right.. and BIG MAC's secret saucewas only used when he was injured..

I like when Kobe sends him to Compton

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]i have a hunch bb4417 was on steriodslast year.. he went from 4000 posts to well over 15000 you cannot due that in one year with out juicin imo.. lol[/quote]

LOL
    [/quote]

LOL, yeah, just imagine that, juicing on the a message forum....
    [/quote]test urine for doping... if found guilty we could put an asterisk beside his post count. lol[/quote]
    LOL, just saw this. It is because of THEE thread. I did not take steroids.

[/quote]

writes the guy with rafael as his picture......[^o)]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"]BB4417

google Kobe and Cabbie, they are pretty funny ... its a Canadian sports guy who does funny interviews with all sorts of sports guys ... the one's with him and Kobe are GREAT. Kobe deadpans real good.

Kobe and Cabbie --- worth the search. there are about 4-5 installments.
    [/quote]Cabbie is a funny dude.. he's got an annoying little brother thing going on with the players and it works for him..

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]BB4417

google Kobe and Cabbie, they are pretty funny ... its a Canadian sports guy who does funny interviews with all sorts of sports guys ... the one's with him and Kobe are GREAT. Kobe deadpans real good.

[/quote]Cabbie is a funny dude.. he's got an annoying little brother thing going on with the players and it works for him..[/quote]he had the hockey guys rolling when he was asking them what size their knob was --- tape at end of stick lol

We have yet to hear any athlete 100% come clean. Ego gets in the way.

This is what I want to hear..

"I apologize to the fans for cheating. Flat out cheating. No, it wasn't to heal any injuries, no I didn't think it was vitamins from GNC, I knew what I was doing, it was cheating. Do I think I could have hit 600 homers without it? Probably not. No actually, definitely not, you see, I really would have sucked without the juice....anymore questions?"

[quote user="bansaw"]BB4417

[/quote]
    I am just on the first one and this is great. Thanks. Do these guys not like each other or what? Edit: Nevermind, Kobe is just ****ing with him. This is great!!!

"Do people ever ask about me?"

"Yeah they do, oh I'm sorry, I asked for a cab."

LMAO

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    What do you mean?

[quote user="AsianGiant"]We have yet to hear any athlete 100% come clean. Ego gets in the way.

This is what I want to hear..

"I apologize to the fans for cheating. Flat out cheating. No, it wasn't to heal any injuries, no I didn't think it was vitamins from GNC, I knew what I was doing, it was cheating. Do I think I could have hit 600 homers without it? Probably not. No actually, definitely not, you see, I really would have sucked without the juice....anymore questions?"
    [/quote]</P>

That would be refreshing AG...............just to hear the God's honest truth. There's no shame in that!! "Mac" came close but adding the "to heal injuries" bull**** ruined what might have been a good turning point in the whole mess. Why do they have to have some excuse as to the why they took them other than to be better than everybody else?</P>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    What do you mean?
    [/quote]</P>

Say it ain't so Lando lol rumor has it on the MB you tookPEDsto obtain PEPs [preformance enhancing post [count]] This can not be true! Are youholding a press conference to confirm or deny[]</P>

+ Reply to Thread