+ Reply to Thread
Page 4941 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 39414441484148914931493949404941494249434951499150415441 ... LastLast
Results 49,401 to 49,410 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Okay.... the Yankees are really starting to get on my nerves...

They didn't sign DeRosa? When did he go to SF?

I would have signed Lackey to be the 3rd or 4th starter instead of trading Melky for Vasquez.

I would have brought back Damon to DH instead of Nick Johnson.

We need a LF... Gardener is not the answer and we're running out of options.
    [/quote]lol relaaax lt. gardener is just as good as melky.

All-Pro

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Okay.... the Yankees are really starting to get on my nerves...

[/quote]they've been on my nerves for about 15 years..

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I think I need to slow down for a few days...

[/quote]</P>

LOL nah , keep going as you are Lando , just lay off the PEDs for increasingpost counts. Those things affect other parts of your body as well. You can do it the natural way. Plus ya won't have the urge to take marble ryes or chocolate babkasfrom little old ladies wandering home from thier neighborhood bakeries[]</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]Hey all. Rant here. I can't stand wussies, and the wussies that hide behind a keyboard are the worst. We have some disgruntled ex employees spreading some slanderous crap on some websites, some very derogatory about my wife. I'm ready to logon to this site, and call the little sallies out and beat their asses into the dirt. Know it won't solve anything, but it sure as hell will make me feel better.
    [/quote]

That is just pure ****. Low class ****.

You say ex-employee(s) so there goes motive.

Obviously you can't jeopardize your life or your responsibilities, but Honor seems to be at stake.

Can you IM (or PM) them and basically quash the beef?

Were you directly responsible for their termination? (motive)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Okay.... the Yankees are really starting to get on my nerves...

I would have signed Lackey to be the 3rd or 4th starter instead of trading Melky for Vasquez.

[/quote]

Gardener is Ok, I will miss Melky's pop but he didn't exactly go to the Padres or the Blue Jays so he'll be Ok too.

I'd like us to concentrate heavily on the Pitching staff....Lackey was a big miss. And perhaps Harden as well.

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Okay.... the Yankees are really starting to get on my nerves...

[/quote]

Gardener is Ok, I will miss Melky's pop but he didn't exactly go to the Padres or the <FONT color=#0000ff>Blue Jays</FONT> so he'll be Ok too.

I'd like us to concentrate heavily on the Pitching staff....Lackey was a big miss. And perhaps Harden as well.
    [/quote]watch u talkin bout willis lol.. </P>

Melky woulda beena great fitfor the Jays, another young bat on a young team. </P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Okay.... the Yankees are really starting to get on my nerves...

[/quote]

Gardener is Ok, I will miss Melky's pop but he didn't exactly go to the Padres or the <font color="#0000ff">Blue Jays</font> so he'll be Ok too.

[/quote]watch u talkin bout willis lol.. </p>

Melky woulda beena great fitfor the Jays, another young bat on a young team. </p>[/quote]

completely intentionally, i know we have Northern Eyes on this site. []

All-Pro

lol were you are i am not that Northern.. if the Jays get 70 wins this year it would be a surprise, too bad the Reds stole Chapman from us.stupid Reds[:@]

Chapman has to prove himself first.

Cuba is Cuba, but this is the Bigs. Luckily he went to Cincy where the expectations CANNOT be unrealistic and big....

it's Cincy for goodness sake.

[quote user="SEC105"]

You can do it the natural way. Plus ya won't have the urge to take marble ryes or chocolate babkasfrom little old ladies wandering home from thier neighborhood bakeries[]</p>[/quote]
    Yes sir, been going to the gym every day for a week now. When you see me in NYC next year (<font color="#0000ff">Asian Giant</font> better get his *** to "said" game) I will be a whole new man. Too hard. Why is it so easy to gain weight but so hard to take it off?

I have never tasted a marble rye or chocolate babkas. The latter sounds especially delicious. My Grandpa was born in NYC. He lives in LA now. Every time we would go to the deli there he would get a center cut cow tongue sandwich on rye with mustard. You ever had that?

Very excited for the trip next year. Maybe you can bring me some babkas. What is everyone going to do now that there are no spirals? I am hoping Bandy can make it as long as he doesn't have any Canadian holidays. I will plan accordingly.

+ Reply to Thread