+ Reply to Thread
Page 4945 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 39454445484548954935494349444945494649474955499550455445 ... LastLast
Results 49,441 to 49,450 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

i herd they are digging mass graves too. also herd one has over 7000 people. so sad.

[quote user="AsianGiant"]The Haitians will get through this because they HAVE to. Hopefully they can unite and make their country stronger. They have a history of corrupt gov't, (seems to exist everywhere, not just there, hint hint) but they'll get through it.

What's interesting will be how much effort and help the world will provide them. Right now it's a shock and awe response, but let's face it, after a couple months, will the effort still be there? It needs to be....but it needs to be all nations, not just the U.S. helping out...
    [/quote]</P>

ALL Nations would be the key to help in this catastrophe. Hard to watch it unfold as things are getting worse by the minute down there which is completelyunderstandable. It's strange how some of these events hit the poorest places. New Orleans still needs much help and how many years has it been? Hopefully we have learned but ............</P>

Tonight I'm gonna party like its Dec 20 2012

How long til the remix comes out? I want the credit...

It truly is so horrible. I just can't stand even seeing the pictures let alone the video.

Mother Nature is a mean *****.

I donated when that Tsunami hit a few years back

then I heard how much money was raised and how little ever made it to help the victims - be it all the organizations "administration costs" and corruption.

so I said never again - I'll keep my money for the Cancer Society and the Salvation Army

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]The Haitians will get through this because they HAVE to. Hopefully they can unite and make their country stronger. They have a history of corrupt gov't, (seems to exist everywhere, not just there, hint hint) but they'll get through it.

What's interesting will be how much effort and help the world will provide them. Right now it's a shock and awe response, but let's face it, after a couple months, will the effort still be there? It needs to be....but it needs to be all nations, not just the U.S. helping out...
    [/quote]</p>

ALL Nations would be the key to help in this catastrophe. Hard to watch it unfold as things are getting worse by the minute down there which is completelyunderstandable. It's strange how some of these events hit the poorest places. New Orleans still needs much help and how many years has it been? Hopefully we have learned but ............</p>[/quote]

true or false....

we reacted faster and better to Haiti than NO?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bansaw"]I donated when that Tsunami hit a few years back

then I heard how much money was raised and how little ever made it to help the victims - be it all the organizations "administration costs" and corruption.

so I said never again - I'll keep my money for the Cancer Society and the Salvation Army
    [/quote]</P>

I'm with you, Ban. I try to find a way to donate to whomever has the least BS/Administritive costs before the real bucks are going directly for relief. Having been through my own personal ordeal recently, I can attest that the Cancer Society is a worthy cause, as is the Salvation Army.</P>

I also can't watch this devastation and suffering on TV. They were one of the poorest countries in the world to begin with. I hope a lot of the money goes towards building some better housing for those fortunate enough to have survived. Just clean running water to all parts of the island will be a challenge.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Wycliff Jean sp. think he's a singer He's a National hero down there and I've heard good things about his charities for Haiti. I want to make sure the donation is going where I think it's going</P>

[/quote]

http://www.stillerstrong.org/

hes donating 100% of what gets donated.. he does alot of work in haiti. Thats where I sent some dough to

[quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</p>

Wycliff Jean sp. think he's a singer He's a National hero down there and I've heard good things about his charities for Haiti. I want to make sure the donation is going where I think it's going</p>[/quote]

yea that would probably be another great thing to go...

i think ur better off going thru a well known celebrity, because if something were ever to go wrong they would be ruined. And thats all they really care about is public image... thats how i see it anyway

+ Reply to Thread