+ Reply to Thread
Page 4947 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 39474447484748974937494549464947494849494957499750475447 ... LastLast
Results 49,461 to 49,470 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

hope they can get some decent housing and basic infrastructure out of all this

hard to fathom comparing them to us when their GDP per capita is 700 dollars and our countries are in the 40,000 range

Hey, I don't know if anyone noticed, but the Cards are in the playoffs and the Steelers aren't. Usually the way it's always been is that the loser of last seasons superbowl completely has a bad season the following year. The Cards have a BETTER season.....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I'm really starting to believe the whole world ending on 12-21-12 brew ha ha

Those poor people in Haiti. Just heartbreaking those images...
    [/quote]

Ok seriously, Jesse Ventura has a new show called Conspiracy Theory. I never bothered to watch it until I caught it just the other night by accident. I kid you not, this episode scared the heck out of me about 2012. I usually brush off an enjoy watching end of the world shows on History Channel, but I swear, if you guys take the time to watch this youtube clip, you will be freaked out.

People are actually building real bunkers from old missile silo's!!!!

<u>There are 6 parts, it's not that long, watch all 6 parts....you will be mind boggled....</u>

Part 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOWWI...eature=related

Part 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4vKo...eature=related

Part 3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_IHN...eature=related

Part 4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOkuN...eature=related

Part 5
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxv2j...eature=related

Part 6
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpaI2...eature=related

Just in case any of you are lazy here's the summary: Denver airport has a secret 300,000 sq. ft. bunker underneath its airport. It's got FREAKY paintings about 2012 hanging in the airport that you can see!! And it's got New World Order / Freemason signs in plain site throughout the airport...

Trust me, watch it and tell me you won't get freaked out just a bit!!

I'm about to watch .... but was it too much to hotlink these lol

but I digress

c'mon guys....too depressing now.

personally I do suggest learning how to fish, hunt and trap and track.
    I do suggest learning basic mechanical skills and stockpiling of canned foods and what not.

No I don't believe in the End of the World as Nostrodamus predicts but I do believe there are enough signs showing the World is continuing a slide in depravity and further unrest and hostilities.

Great Recessions, Natural Disasters, and so on are great indicators that things are getting ****-tier.

summarize it like this:

If you can help or lend aid.

Do so.

If you believe in God, like me, pray for those who are suffering.

Be sympathetic and hopefully caring towards our fellow human beings as much as you are able.

Let 2012 AD figure itself out. What could we do anyway if a meteor
    careened into the moon or North America slid into a titanic fault line?

Remember Y2K ?

exactly.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Thanks for the links, AG. I am, for one, someone who is just getting acquainted with this stuff.</P>

I can't say it scares me because I'm always ready to go., and I'm one who lives by the theory... expect the unexpected. But, for my grand daughter and all others, I can only say... be prepared... you never know. Fill those ice trays... a cold drink might be good, for a few seconds at least., and make it a very stiff one.</P>

I wonder how much they're charging to secure a spot in those bunkers?</P>

[quote user="bansaw"]I'm about to watch .... but was it too much to hotlink these lol

but I digress

[/quote]

Did you watch them? What did you think? What really bothers me is that let's say nothing happens in 2012, BUT, they did build a 300K sq. ft. bunker for people in high gov't. That really irks me that they are using our money to build something to protect themselves...and we can't do anything about it.

[quote user="zimonami"]

Thanks for the links, AG. I am, for one, someone who is just getting acquainted with this stuff.</p>

I can't say it scares me because I'm always ready to go., and I'm one who lives by the theory... expect the unexpected. But, for my grand daughter and all others, I can only say... be prepared... you never know. Fill those ice trays... a cold drink might be good, for a few seconds at least., and make it a very stiff one.</p>

I wonder how much they're charging to secure a spot in those bunkers?</p>[/quote]

Right, and I go by that philosophy as well. I always reflect back to those who died on 911. How many were on diets? How many saved every cash they earned since they were little? Never being able to ever spend it. Not having that last slice of pizza that you wanted. So it's all about balance, but at the end, you never know when you are gonna go.

In the movie "Day After Tomorrow" (which was horrible by the way), I forget where they were, maybe North Pole? But a group of researchers knew they were going to freeze to death, so they all toasted to themselves a last drink. (not sure what it was, rum maybe?)

Check out the clips and report back to me what you think? And how would you feel if this were true, that someone is soul-less enough (our gov't), to use the people's money to save themselves.

As for how to get a ticket for one, I don't think you can. I think whoever runs it, (Freemasons/Shadow gov't) would probably come to you because they feel you provide value. I'm sure not all politicians are privy to this info...but I bet every living President has a ticket....

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]c'mon guys....too depressing now.

personally I do suggest learning how to fish, hunt and trap and track.
    I do suggest learning basic mechanical skills and stockpiling of canned foods and what not.

No I don't believe in the End of the World as Nostrodamus predicts but I do believe there are enough signs showing the World is continuing a slide in depravity and further unrest and hostilities.

Great Recessions, Natural Disasters, and so on are great indicators that things are getting ****-tier.

summarize it like this:

If you can help or lend aid.

Do so.

If you believe in God, like me, pray for those who are suffering.

Be sympathetic and hopefully caring towards our fellow human beings as much as you are able.

Let 2012 AD figure itself out. What could we do anyway if a meteor
    careened into the moon or North America slid into a titanic fault line?

Remember Y2K ?

exactly.

[/quote]

I would say the Y2K was a false prophecy, not because it's hindsight now, but just that it didn't mean anything. We were scaring ourselves with the way our computers handled dates. Mother nature could care less about that.

2012 to me is slightly more realistic just based one events happening recently. (a lot of tragic events that we have forgotten as well).

Don't get me wrong, I still take 2012 with a grain of salt, but it holds a little more substance than Y2K did.

It is true, if a comet were to hit us, no one can escape it, and if it's a quick last minute impact, I can guarantee you none of those sleazy politicians will even be in the bunkers, so we're all going out in blazing glory.

This thread is starting to scare me again. [^o)]

+ Reply to Thread