+ Reply to Thread
Page 4948 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 39484448484848984938494649474948494949504958499850485448 ... LastLast
Results 49,471 to 49,480 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

It is true, if a comet were to hit us, no one can escape it, and if it's a quick last minute impact, I can guarantee you none of those sleazy politicians will even be in the bunkers, so we're all going out in blazing glory.

[/quote]

that's the way die. Bang! then nothing. No suffering for me thanks. That's why i chose to be a tanker in the Army. you either kill me outright or I get you.

But for BB4417's sake let's switch gears to the upcoming draft.

over in the Draft Central board, it appears that a lot of expert sites have us going either for DT or LB in the 1st.

I so hope we grab a ILB then set to the Lines (O or D) but only after a we secure a ILB, SS, NT first.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

I watched it...I found the artwork at the Airport the most bizzare myself

but you need government so I can see why they have bunkers, every country does.

they keep talking of the grid collapse from the sun but have you noticed most of these electric cars all have mass production dates in 2012? I bet when 300,000 cars get plugged in that will bring it down

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="zimonami"]

Thanks for the links, AG. I am, for one, someone who is just getting acquainted with this stuff.</P>

I can't say it scares me because I'm always ready to go., and I'm one who lives by the theory... expect the unexpected. But, for my grand daughter and all others, I can only say... be prepared... you never know. Fill those ice trays... a cold drink might be good, for a few seconds at least., and make it a very stiff one.</P>

I wonder how much they're charging to secure a spot in those bunkers?</P>

[/quote]

Right, and I go by that philosophy as well. I always reflect back to those who died on 911. How many were on diets? How many saved every cash they earned since they were little? Never being able to ever spend it. Not having that last slice of pizza that you wanted. So it's all about balance, but at the end, you never know when you are gonna go.

In the movie "Day After Tomorrow" (which was horrible by the way), I forget where they were, maybe North Pole? But a group of researchers knew they were going to freeze to death, so they all toasted to themselves a last drink. (not sure what it was, rum maybe?)

Check out the clips and report back to me what you think? And how would you feel if this were true, that someone is soul-less enough (our gov't), to use the people's money to save themselves.

As for how to get a ticket for one, I don't think you can. I think whoever runs it, (Freemasons/Shadow gov't) would probably come to you because they feel you provide value. I'm sure not all politicians are privy to this info...but I bet every living President has a ticket....

[/quote]</P>

I'm sure that there is some kind of list created with names of potential peoples to include. My question is, are any of these people the ultra rich, and do some of them get asked to pay for this safety?</P>

If they're going to ask thefour living ex-presidents, they are wasting space. The people in this bunker need to be scientists, survivalists,some good mechanics, andoctomom for some fast repopulation...lol.</P>

There should be zero space for any senator, governor, or house rep. Toilet paper is more valuable than them.</P>

So seriously, after supplies, 4WD transportation vehicles (if you come chauffered in a limo, the limo and the driver stay outside),communication eqpt., and heavy equipment... who do you ask? Is Donald Trump more valuable to you than a scientist? Or, good mechanic? lol. If it were my list, Donald would be out. If you think that people in bunkers like this might be the only survivors, you don't need rich people... there will be no economy... they'll all be equally poor, and equally rich. And, if it's still standing, they can live for free in Trump Towers.</P>

[quote user="zimonami"]

If they're going to ask thefour living ex-presidents, they are wasting space. The people in this bunker need to be scientists, survivalists,some good mechanics, andoctomom for some fast repopulation...lol.</p>

<font size="5">There should be zero space for any senator, governor, or house rep. Toilet paper is more valuable than them.</font></p>

</p>[/quote]

LMAO completely agree. No presidents or anyone from Government. period. Only the real people who actually matter.

Who gets to go:

If Survivor tells us anything, they'll be Beautiful People of various age ranges who will conspire one against the other....

When you get voted "off" they put you in the airlock and open the Main Door....

[quote user="zimonami"]

I'm sure that there is some kind of list
    created with names of potential peoples to include. My question is, are
    any of these people the ultra rich, and do some of them get asked to
    pay for this safety?</p>

If they're going to ask thefour living ex-presidents, they are
    wasting space. The people in this bunker need to be scientists,
    survivalists,some good mechanics, andoctomom for some fast
    repopulation...lol.</p>

There should be zero space for any senator, governor, or house rep. Toilet paper is more valuable than them.</p>

So seriously, after supplies, 4WD transportation vehicles (if you
    come chauffered in a limo, the limo and the driver stay
    outside),communication eqpt., and heavy equipment... who do you ask?
    Is Donald Trump more valuable to you than a scientist? Or, good
    mechanic? lol. If it were my list, Donald would be out. If you think
    that people in bunkers like this might be the only survivors, you don't
    need rich people... there will be no economy... they'll all be equally
    poor, and equally rich. And, if it's still standing, they can live for
    free in Trump Towers.</p>[/quote]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

LMAO completely agree. No presidents or anyone from Government. period. Only the real people who actually matter.

Who gets to go:

If Survivor tells us anything, they'll be Beautiful People of various age ranges who will conspire one against the other....

When you get voted "off" they put you in the airlock and open the Main Door....
    [/quote]

I couldn't agree with you guys more. Funny though, I'm sure they will have "some" doctors and "mechanics", "engineers" etc... but I bet you the majority will be their own useless selves. A bunch of career politicians who pat each other on the backs, never holding any real job and obtaining any real skillsets.

People like Trump are completely useless in a post 2012 world. You need people in the trenches who know how to build, who know how to get dirty, and get things done. Not pencil pushers in A/C environments from Washington.

I can see it now, they all save themselves, slap each other high-five, and then look at each other and say, "Now what?"

[quote user="AsianGiant"]
    I can see it now, they all save themselves, slap each other high-five, and then look at each other and say, "Now what?"
    [/quote]

LOL. sounds right.

then who is low-man on the totem? somebody has to flush after the top dog uses it.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I'm really starting to believe the whole world ending on 12-21-12 brew ha ha

Those poor people in Haiti. Just heartbreaking those images...
    [/quote]

Ok seriously, Jesse Ventura has a new show called Conspiracy Theory. I never bothered to watch it until I caught it just the other night by accident. I kid you not, this episode scared the heck out of me about 2012. I usually brush off an enjoy watching end of the world shows on History Channel, but I swear, if you guys take the time to watch this youtube clip, you will be freaked out.

People are actually building real bunkers from old missile silo's!!!!

<u>There are 6 parts, it's not that long, watch all 6 parts....you will be mind boggled....</u>

Part 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOWWI...eature=related

Part 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4vKo...eature=related

Part 3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_IHN...eature=related

Part 4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOkuN...eature=related

Part 5
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxv2j...eature=related

Part 6
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpaI2...eature=related

Just in case any of you are lazy here's the summary: Denver airport has a secret 300,000 sq. ft. bunker underneath its airport. It's got FREAKY paintings about 2012 hanging in the airport that you can see!! And it's got New World Order / Freemason signs in plain site throughout the airport...

Trust me, watch it and tell me you won't get freaked out just a bit!!

[/quote]

Consider me freaked out a bit...wtf?!?

[quote user="bigblue4417"]This thread is starting to scare me again. [^o)]
    [/quote]

Scare you like this???

What's with all this talk that Arenas might sign with the Knicks? I read some article on ESPN and then saw a video with Avery Johnson saying that's where he should sign.

The last thing this city needs is a another non-license gun owning star athlete... lol....

I like Arenas though. I've seen a lot of Wizards games in recent years and became a big fan of his. I hope he gets out of this okay and can play again.

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Consider me freaked out a bit...wtf?!?
    [/quote]

Right? Who in their right minds hangs a painting of the end of the world that covers the whole wall, shows buildings burning, and KIDS in coffins??? How come the Denver people aren't outraged?

+ Reply to Thread