+ Reply to Thread
Page 4952 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 39524452485249024942495049514952495349544962500250525452 ... LastLast
Results 49,511 to 49,520 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I really hate the playoffs this year....esp since we didn't make it
    [/quote]

Who are you rooting for? I have a feeling we will be in it next season. We were hit with a lot of injuries.

What's funny is how the Cowgirls were pretty much injury-free all season and they still got shut out...
    [/quote]

rooting for the colts to win it all

LT does the electric glide....

Has anyone ever see this before.....cheeeeeesey!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA2B47_l9kg

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I really hate the playoffs this year....esp since we didn't make it
    [/quote]

Who are you rooting for? I have a feeling we will be in it next season. We were hit with a lot of injuries.

What's funny is how the Cowgirls were pretty much injury-free all season and they still got shut out...
    [/quote]

rooting for the colts to win it all
    [/quote]

I'm rooting Big Brother too plus my wife's family is all hardcore Colts fans and anythings better than the bears.....

They better be ready for the surprise upstart Jets....and the SD Kicker better go into witless protection [:|]

as for the NFC, i hate to say I'd want the Saints to win with all their arrogance and all but I'm torn because once I loved Brett, but his theatrics kinda killed it for me. So I'm 50/50 with the vikes or saints.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Funny as hell sig AG. wow!

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Funny as hell sig AG. wow!
    [/quote]

Thanks, I can't stop laughing at his face. He must have went straight home and not even into the locker room after the game....

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

I'm rooting Big Brother too plus my wife's family is all hardcore Colts fans and anythings better than the bears.....

They better be ready for the surprise upstart Jets....and the SD Kicker better go into witless protection [:|]

as for the NFC, i hate to say I'd want the Saints to win with all their arrogance and all but I'm torn because once I loved Brett, but his theatrics kinda killed it for me. So I'm 50/50 with the vikes or saints.
    [/quote]

I'm really hoping Peyton can get another ring. Sure he has one, but I feel one more would truly solidify him as an all time great. He's already going to be a legend so enjoy him while he's still playing, but 2 rings would really cement it, and perhaps maybe even a 3rd ring a couple years from now when he's done playing.

As for the NFC, I have to go with drama queen Brett. There's just way too much arrogance with the Saints I can't root for them. Besides, like I mentioned before, imagine the ratings for the superbowl if it were Manning Vs. Favre!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Funny as hell sig AG. wow!
    [/quote]

Thanks, I can't stop laughing at his face. He must have went straight home and not even into the locker room after the game....
    [/quote]
    Drove home in his helmet and pads. LMAO

AG, you have seen 2012 right?

You are starting to remind me more and more of Woody Harrelson's character. A little wacky but the guy that is going to be right about everything when it all is said and done. The "I told ya so" guy.

I mean that with all respect. lol

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]

[/quote]

I'm really hoping Peyton can get another ring. Sure he has one, but I feel one more would truly solidify him as an all time great. He's already going to be a legend so enjoy him while he's still playing, but 2 rings would really cement it, and perhaps maybe even a 3rd ring a couple years from now when he's done playing.

As for the NFC, I have to go with drama queen Brett. There's just way too much arrogance with the Saints I can't root for them. Besides, like I mentioned before, imagine the ratings for the superbowl if it were Manning Vs. Favre!!

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I want Peyton Manning to get another Ring too. SO I can just recognize him as THE GREATEST QB to ever take an NFL Field !</P>

Nice Sig. AG !</P>

Lmao !</P>

+ Reply to Thread