+ Reply to Thread
Page 4957 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 39574457485749074947495549564957495849594967500750575457 ... LastLast
Results 49,561 to 49,570 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

new basketball league...it should be named "the no dunk league" hahahahha</P>

http://chronicle.augusta.com/stories...a_563760.shtml</P>

[/quote]</P>

Is this serious?...............sounds like something out of "The Onion". </P>

[/quote]i would like to thinkit isn't.. but who knows anymore..[/quote]</P>

Are woman allowed as members into Augusta?.....big brewha over that a few years ago. </P>

Erci Segal passed away he wrote"Love Story" you know "love means never having to say you're sorry" John Lennon thats bull**** "love means you have to say sorry every 15 minutes" lol</P>

</P>

[/quote]yah know i'm not sure what happened with Augusta, i do remember Tigers name being run through the mud alittle over it though..lol Segal's aparantely never been married..[/quote]</P>

There are still no women allowed in hallowed Augusta National.</P>

I think Tiger was only involved in it because the women's group that was protesting/picketingtried to get Tiger, the bright new, young star on the tour, to endorse their position. </P>[/quote]i remember somethinglike how could he be a part of a groupthat discriminates.. or maybe itturned to that if he refused to endorse their position.. before i diesomeway somehow i will get onto that course and play, that is on my bucketlist..

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

AG I have avery ridiculos question if we post a link , say from a movie , does the filter from the MB pick out profanties?</p>

[/quote]

I don't think the boards get that granular, especially if the link takes you to another browser/tab to open up that link....
    [/quote]</p>

So if that link has profanity in it [and it's not filtered out]........................is it kill the messenger [poster] who brought ithere ? []</p>[/quote]

I think it would still work. But I can't help you if it gets you banned...

=)

[img]file:///C:/Users/Irwin/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/img][img]file:///C:/Users/Irwin/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/img]

don't bother buying the mag ... her secret is to hire a good airbrush artist

or she's an extra terrestrial

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

new basketball league...it should be named "the no dunk league" hahahahha</p>

http://chronicle.augusta.com/stories...a_563760.shtml</p>[/quote]the Jerseyshave a pointed hood sewn on..[/quote]

dude that's at once absurd and scary.

Without going off the deep end, my parents never taught me bigotry, that is purposeful and intended active hatred for people of a different race, color, ethnicity.

In fact my marraige is inter-racial and so are my boys.

But long ago I gave up on the idea of an Utopian Society that abolished all strains of hatred and prejudice.

even if we completely inter-breeded someone would hate the fat Gray people or the skinny Gray people or the Grays from the Western Hemisphere over the Eastern.

treat ALL people how you would want to be treated, accept that some people will hate you no matter what, steer clear of those people but be prepared to defend yourself however you need if worse turns to **** on you.

Pray that it won't though.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="bigblue4417"][img]file:///C:/Users/Irwin/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/img][img]file:///C:/Users/Irwin/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/img]

[/quote]

peep the Rihanna line on the sidebar. LOL

can't believe I saw doctors crying about the situation in Haiti on the news yesterday up here. 2 other doctors were so somber saying they have done this all around the globe and they have never seen anything even close to this before. The one woman crying about people begging them to save them and there is nothing they can do.

you seldom see emotions out of these people...I guess the inability to help due to no supplies is taking its toll. I heard some were doing amputations with razor blades because they have no scalpels.

Makes you wonder why there isn't a global medical fund where there are stores of basic need medical supplies in each country...might not be able to store the antibiotics but bandages and scaples an sutures, wound cleaners....you'd think they world could come up with enough to stock every country. LOL you anti-health care folk probably think I'm nuts

[quote user="bansaw"]can't believe I saw doctors crying about the situation in Haiti on the news yesterday up here. 2 other doctors were so somber saying they have done this all around the globe and they have never seen anything even close to this before. The one woman crying about people begging them to save them and there is nothing they can do.

you seldom see emotions out of these people...I guess the inability to help due to no supplies is taking its toll. I heard some were doing amputations with razor blades because they have no scalpels.

Makes you wonder why there isn't a global medical fund where there are stores of basic need medical supplies in each country...might not be able to store the antibiotics but bandages and scaples an sutures, wound cleaners....you'd think they world could come up with enough to stock every country. LOL you anti-health care folk probably think I'm nuts

[/quote]

watching Good Morning America the other day and I kid you not, Hacksaw amputations my friend.

They're employing a lot of Civil War medicine down there. Scary.

[quote user="bansaw"]can't believe I saw doctors crying about the situation in Haiti on the news yesterday up here. 2 other doctors were so somber saying they have done this all around the globe and they have never seen anything even close to this before. The one woman crying about people begging them to save them and there is nothing they can do.

[/quote]</P>

Global Medical Fund?</P>

There's absolutely no reason why there shouldn't be.</P>

Who should have originated it? Who should manage it? </P>

The UN</P>

But, the UN is a joke. UN stands for Un-Necessary because they are so useless. Just another political organization, like democrats and republicans, with self serving agendas. </P>

The UN should be deploying all it's 'Peace Keeping' forces to Haiti... temporarily move them out of Afghanistan, and wherever else they are assigned, and get them to Haiti where they are Ultra Necessary.</P>

Like the US Congress, they should get rid of all nation's existing reps, re-read their charter, and start all over again.</P>

Just another sign that the world is FUBARed.</P>

Performing amputations with hacksaws and vodka to sterilize. Then the only pain medicine is Motrin.

Makes me think of the scene from Dances with Wolves when they cut off that guys leg. I mean this is the 21st century. I just don't understand. So sad, so terrible, no one deserves this...

+ Reply to Thread