+ Reply to Thread
Page 4960 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 39604460486049104950495849594960496149624970501050605460 ... LastLast
Results 49,591 to 49,600 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="tampagiant#1"]Ok, since I really won't ever read all the posts in this thread, can anyone give me the cliff note version of it.
    [/quote]</p>

I'd try to explain but AG can do amuch better job than me. Also he would he be the one to talk to about the history of this thread..........any how , enjoy it , it's a good time</p>[/quote]

I've explained it a million times before already. Let's just say we're an off-topic thread for now because that's what we are... [:P]

PLEASE PEYTON MANNING....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HAVE A GREAT GAME ON SUNDAY AND MAY THE COLTS WIN.

I can't take this anymore....

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

lol..fine, if we have to talk about football.</P>

i think the Jets are in SB.. not that i want that to happen i'd like Manning to win another ring..but that D is gaining huge momentum.. kinda like a certain D of 07?</P>

if the Jets make it though, they ll lose to the Viks</P>

[/quote]</P>

LOL Yeah , I know football is off topic but I was hoping you guys would have some patience with me. The way the Jet D is playing of late reminds me of some the great defenses Rex's old man used to run. Some opposingQBs looked afaird just coming to thel.o.s. Buddy Ryanhad that great46 D with the Bears. Later the samewith the Eagles and Cardinals . With Rex it so far seems the apple does not fall far from the tree. Peytons one smart cookie though , will he let that [ the Steeler game a few years ago] happen again? So Augusta is on your bucket list? even though they don't allow woman in []</P>[/quote]wasn't awaer that Buddy Ryan was an A coach for the NY Jets back when they won the SB over the Colts.. and Sunday, Jr Ryan has a chanceto also take out the Colts..

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]PLEASE PEYTON MANNING....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HAVE A GREAT GAME ON SUNDAY AND MAY THE COLTS WIN.

[/quote]

don't worry JG21, everyone here knows you aren't an insecure Jints fan.....that Fireman Ed kinda caps "it" off huh?

inferiority complex to be sure.

Go Colts !

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

ROFL

I'm shocked none of you posted this:

http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/the...out-being-dirt

dirty sean....dude has issues.

LMAO

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]ROFL I'm shocked none of you posted this: http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/the...out-being-dirt dirty sean....dude has issues. LMAO[/quote]"wanna see pictures of my kids" lol..

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]PLEASE PEYTON MANNING....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HAVE A GREAT GAME ON SUNDAY AND MAY THE COLTS WIN.

[/quote]

I don't want to jinx manning but yeah I hope he has a good game too....the talks about Sanchez/Namath, the talks about Rex doing it his way....and now apparently Manning has something to prove?
    Puhleez!!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]PLEASE PEYTON MANNING....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HAVE A GREAT GAME ON SUNDAY AND MAY THE COLTS WIN.

[/quote]

I don't want to jinx manning but yeah I hope he has a good game too....the talks about Sanchez/Namath, the talks about Rex doing it his way....and now apparently Manning has something to prove?
    Puhleez!!!
    [/quote]

<font color="#ff0000">oh come now AG, you know good and well that Eli is not better than the Sanchez.

Everyone knows that.</font>

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]PLEASE PEYTON MANNING....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HAVE A GREAT GAME ON SUNDAY AND MAY THE COLTS WIN.

[/quote]

Puhleez!!!
    [/quote]

<font color="#ff0000">oh come now AG, you know good and well that Eli is not better than the Sanchez.

Everyone knows that.</font>
    [/quote]

I would never compare Eli to Sanchez, I mean, he's only got one ring....that's nothing these days!!

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE60L0XK20100122

wait until China retaliates with no debt buying and calling in a few loans....

can see why the President from India was invited to the White House first...$$$...just in case China stops investing

+ Reply to Thread