+ Reply to Thread
Page 4962 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 39624462486249124952496049614962496349644972501250625462 ... LastLast
Results 49,611 to 49,620 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]What is this?

[/quote]

who is that?

Furry puff-balls glued to a walmart zipper hoody is so now.

C'mon JG, get with the times. [:|]
    [/quote]

Yeah...I don't think I will be wearing like that anytime soon....

Though it is Lady Gaga...so that explains the weirdness!
    [/quote]

I had a feeling it was Lady Gaga, I don't really like her.....

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]What's up all? Sorry that I haven't been around much. Lots of things going on, more bad than good.
    [/quote]

Hey!

Oh no. Hope everything is okay. [{]
    [/quote]

Thanks JG. I'm hanging in there. Sent ya a PM.
    [/quote]

Sorry to hear the bad news, but it's only temporary. You'll be back on your feet...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]What is this?

[/quote]

who is that?

Furry puff-balls glued to a walmart zipper hoody is so now.

C'mon JG, get with the times. [:|]
    [/quote]

Yeah...I don't think I will be wearing like that anytime soon....

Though it is Lady Gaga...so that explains the weirdness!
    [/quote]

I had a feeling it was Lady Gaga, I don't really like her.....

[/quote]

yeah, she's a strange bird.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

she scored that coat at a Star Trek convention memorabilia auction. It was the coats they had made in the Tribbles episode....animal rights forced those final scenes to be removed

[quote user="bansaw"]she scored that coat at a Star Trek convention memorabilia auction. It was the coats they had made in the Tribbles episode....animal rights forced those final scenes to be removed

[/quote]

haha I was thinking the same thing!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bansaw"]http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE60L0XK20100122

wait until China retaliates with no debt buying and calling in a few loans....

can see why the President from India was invited to the White House first...$$$...just in case China stops investing

[/quote]

LOL where did this off-topic topic come from!? Anyways, it's extremely important the internet stays censorship free. No one owns the internet and it needs to stay that way.

With that said, our gov't, once again though are hypocrites, why? Because not only did Obama appoint a Cyber Czar, but he either has already signed one, or is working on an executive order to have complete control over our internet in which he can shut it down if he wants to.

As for money, we are all in a world of hurt, from 2000 to 2009, our US Dollar lost 23.5% purchasing power and it's never coming back. If you really want to see how bad our debt is, just look at this:

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Our debt is growing exponentially, it is not possible to pay it back......and the Chinese/Japanese and any other country that bought our debt are not getting their money back.

[/quote]not too off topic, I'd wager this was discussed in the last 30 pages []

thought it interesting that China is and will get more confident in speaking out on anything the U.S says. They don't care anymore.

10 Trillion and Counting woke me up to how China buys the U.S debt and how desperatly the U.S needs them to keep buying it...or someone to.

[quote user="bansaw"]she scored that coat at a Star Trek convention memorabilia auction. It was the coats they had made in the Tribbles episode....animal rights forced those final scenes to be removed

[/quote]

lmao

[/quote]

damnit Jim I'm a doctor not an animal rights activist.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bansaw"]she scored that coat at a Star Trek convention memorabilia auction. It was the coats they had made in the Tribbles episode....animal rights forced those final scenes to be removed

[/quote]

damnit Jim I'm a doctor not an animal rights activist.
    [/quote]

Kirk - ...but look how good they look....Spock?
    Spock - The insulation factor would be R20, Captain
    Kirk - Bones?
    McKoy - MAKE COATS FOR AN ENTIRE CREW!?!? DAMMIT JIM I'M A DOCTOR NOT A 9 YEAR OLD INDONESIAN CHILD FROM THE LATE 20th CENTURY

They keep finding people alive everyday. It is just unbelievable. The 70 year old woman after 9 days, the 5 year old boy after 8 days and they just found a 22 year old guy alive after 11 days. This just defies everything medical regarding the way the body works. The human body and will are just something no one can explain. The intestinal fortitude it must have taken for that man to be in there for 11!!! days. He just kept tapping. Wow...

+ Reply to Thread