+ Reply to Thread
Page 4963 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 39634463486349134953496149624963496449654973501350635463 ... LastLast
Results 49,621 to 49,630 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bigblue4417"]They keep finding people alive everyday. It is just unbelievable. The 70 year old woman after 9 days, the 5 year old boy after 8 days and they just found a 22 year old guy alive after 11 days. This just defies everything medical regarding the way the body works. The human body and will are just something no one can explain. The intestinal fortitude it must have taken for that man to be in there for 11!!! days. He just kept tapping. Wow...
    [/quote]</P>

Yeah, incredible, bb. I think about 11 days... no water, no food, no light, unable to move, and you can probably hear things going on all around you as they slowly work through the surrounding rubble. How dry can the tongue get? One hour would seem an eternity.</P>

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bansaw"]she scored that coat at a Star Trek convention memorabilia auction. It was the coats they had made in the Tribbles episode....animal rights forced those final scenes to be removed

[/quote]

damnit Jim I'm a doctor not an animal rights activist.
    [/quote]

Kirk - ...but look how good they look....Spock?
    Spock - The insulation factor would be R20, Captain
    Kirk - Bones?
    McKoy - MAKE COATS FOR AN ENTIRE CREW!?!? DAMMIT JIM I'M A DOCTOR NOT A 9 YEAR OLD INDONESIAN CHILD FROM THE LATE 20th CENTURY

[/quote]

LOL...mercy.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

isn't it wild how life works.

Like how BB4417 was saying about people defying death

or how the Colts could lose to the team that shouldn't be in the playoffs but they let them get in by not trying

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"]isn't it wild how life works.

Like how BB4417 was saying about people defying death

<FONT size=4>or how the Colts could lose to the team that shouldn't be in the playoffs but they let them get in by not trying
    </FONT>

[/quote] Damn that would be crazy i didnt even think bout that.

[quote user="bansaw"]or how the Colts could lose to the team that shouldn't be in the playoffs but they let them get in by not trying

[/quote]
    Which did by the way cost me my Fantasy Football Championship. I lost by 9 points. Not to mention the guy I was going up against ShockNAwe ( your Canadian brethren ) had Jonathen Stewart who had 35 points himself and also killed the Giants season in the meantime. Should have left Peyton in the ****ing game. Not the best day of my life....

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]They keep finding people alive everyday. It is just unbelievable. The 70 year old woman after 9 days, the 5 year old boy after 8 days and they just found a 22 year old guy alive after 11 days. This just defies everything medical regarding the way the body works. The human body and will are just something no one can explain. The intestinal fortitude it must have taken for that man to be in there for 11!!! days. He just kept tapping. Wow...
    [/quote]</p>

Yeah, incredible, bb. I think about 11 days... no water, no food, no light, unable to move, and you can probably hear things going on all around you as they slowly work through the surrounding rubble. How dry can the tongue get? One hour would seem an eternity.</p>[/quote]
    264 hours, 15,840 minutes. Like you said, 1 hour would be forever. You are basically sitting there waiting to die and for some reason you are not. It is just mindblowing to think about. I can't even wrap my head around it. Any Dr would tell you it is not possible I bet...It really is a miracle.

I wonder if he will even live? But then again, how could he die now? lol

new installment of cabbie and kobe coming soon, I'll post link when I see it.

he said it's the best so far

and....

[quote user="bansaw"]new installment of cabbie and kobe coming soon, I'll post link when I see it.

he said it's the best so far

and....

[/quote]
    I will look forward to seeing it. That guy is pretty damn funny and I like how Kobe messes with him. I am hoping the LakeShow can pull it out north of the border. Me and Bandy have a friendly wager on it. Should be a great game.

and...

That is hilarious. Never played DnD in my life however, just for the record. lol This is actually the first year I played for money. I am assuming you don't? lol

Wismond Jean-Pierre, who had no visible injuries but was severely
    dehydrated, was immediately loaded into an ambulance and taken to a
    hospital for treatment.</p>

Lt. Col. Christophe Renou, a rescuer
    with the French team, called the three-hour effort "a miracle" as he
    was briefly overcome with emotion. Other members of the team --
    assisted by American and Greek workers -- were seen weeping with joy
    following the rescue.</p>

"This is God," Frank Louvier, the chief of the French rescue team, said as he pointed to the sky.</p>His
    brother said Jean-Pierre was a clerk at a store in the hotel. He said
    Jean-Pierre searched in the dark and found a soda, taking little sips
    at a time during the 11 days he was trapped.Renou said Jean-Pierre was
    found in a pocket in the rubble and was able to move all of his
    extremities. A doctor who examined him said Jean-Pierre was protected
    by a desk.

Seems like Edwards wasn't so happy about the playcalling....also, don't think the Jets are going to be so great in the long run just because they had a lucky run, teams get hot and cold, nothing guarantees that they will be back in the playoffs.

New York Jets wide receiver Braylon Edwards
    got off to a big start on Sunday against the Indianapolis Colts. But
    after his 80-yard touchdown in the second quarter, Edwards never caught
    the ball again.

After the game, Edwards hinted that he wasn't pleased with the second-half play calling.

"I don't call the plays," Edwards said. "I just run them."

Edwards
    also said "We didn't have the same attitude" in the second half, and
    when reporters asked him if he felt like he wasn't used enough, he
    said, "I don't know. You have to interview the players and coaches. It
    just wasn't the same."

Both Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez
    and offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer said they thought an
    appropriate number of plays were called for Edwards, although
    Schottenheimer added that the Colts shifted their coverage to make it
    harder to get Edwards open deep.

Asked if he was upset, Edwards said, "No disrespect, but you witnessed the game."

+ Reply to Thread