+ Reply to Thread
Page 4966 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 39664466486649164956496449654966496749684976501650665466 ... LastLast
Results 49,651 to 49,660 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

guess that last survivor pulled is the Rosie Ruiz of the Haiti earthquake...only trapped a day not 14

[quote user="bansaw"]guess that last survivor pulled is the Rosie Ruiz of the Haiti earthquake...only trapped a day not 14

[/quote]</P>

lol... I didn't see that. If it's true, your analogy is excellent.</P>

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]Gotta love my Squid buddies.....[]
    [/quote]
    turning seawater into wine ha ha ha
    where there a will theres a way GY[/quote]

if they could turn saltwater into wine, I would have enlisted US Navy.[:|]
    [/quote]

Yeah, talk about "drunken sailors"..... [:P]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]Gotta love my Squid buddies.....[]
    [/quote] turning seawater into wine ha ha ha where there a will theres a way GY[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbbl1oBCt7I</P>

lol like these guys</P>

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bansaw"]guess that last survivor pulled is the Rosie Ruiz of the Haiti earthquake...only trapped a day not 14

[/quote]</P>

lol... I didn't see that. If it's true, your analogy is excellent.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Rosie Ruiz ??? of Boston Marathon Fame ? lets see....she ran like a mile of the marathon jumped on a subway took it to with a half mile of the finish,got off and ran to the tape for the big victory</P>

She didn't get caught till week or 2 afterward asI recall? </P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]Gotta love my Squid buddies.....[]
    [/quote] turning seawater into wine ha ha ha where there a will theres a way GY[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbbl1oBCt7I</p>

lol like these guys</p>[/quote]

It's sad that I always think of the 1950's and lower as black and white, obviously the world was in color.

Like during the ragtime era, the video footage was so bad everyone looks funny walking. It would be cool if we could go back in time, and shoot some old footages in HD and see what they look like. I bet people would have a whole new perspective on the old days...

Can you imagine if we had HD cameras during the JFK assassination or during MLK's speech?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbbl1oBCt7I</P>

lol like these guys</P>

[/quote]

It's sad that I always think of the 1950's and lower as black and white, obviously the world was in color.

Like during the ragtime era, the video footage was so bad everyone looks funny walking. It would be cool if we could go back in time, and shoot some old footages in HD and see what they look like. I bet people would have a whole new perspective on the old days...

Can you imagine if we had HD cameras during the JFK assassination or during MLK's speech?

[/quote]</P>

It would be cool to something like MLKs speech in HD. With JFK , we would have even more questions imo if that was covered. I should note that Oliver Stones movie is not a favorite of mine because of the "artistic impression" he used with actual facts. He's got a whole generation believing andwatching a film he purports to be the total truth...............not exactly , many of his facts are just not facts, Just my p.o.v.</P>

On a lighter note , imagine "The Three Stooges" in HD lol</P>

I heard a 3 Stooges movie is in the works and I think they said Sean Penn and Jim Carey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w166-ljnIMU

[quote user="SEC105"]

It would be cool to something like MLKs speech in HD. With JFK , we would have even more questions imo if that was covered. I should note that Oliver Stones movie is not a favorite of mine because of the "artistic impression" he used with actual facts. He's got a whole generation believing andwatching a film he purports to be the total truth...............not exactly , many of his facts are just not facts, Just my p.o.v.</p>

On a lighter note , imagine "The Three Stooges" in HD lol</p>[/quote]

Oliver Stone is an interesting person. You have to be careful with him because he's very very good at making documentary-type films with his own twist and people take them as fact.

It would be nice if someone can do another JFK movie based on pure facts.....I think if they caught the assassination on HD, it would actually ANSWERS some questions. It would clearly show if there were any men in the bushes, you would probably get a better view of the driver and what the heck he was doing etc etc.... But as you said, if it does answer some questions, it might open up some more questions...

Speaking of movies, I just watched "Knowing" with Nicolas Cage. Another "2012" type movie although it takes place in 2009. But it's a very interesting movie and the ending was a complete twist that I did not foresee coming. If any of you guys haven't seen it, I would watch it.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

It would be cool to something like MLKs speech in HD. With JFK , we would have even more questions imo if that was covered. I should note that Oliver Stones movie is not a favorite of mine because of the "artistic impression" he used with actual facts. He's got a whole generation believing andwatching a film he purports to be the total truth...............not exactly , many of his facts are just not facts, Just my p.o.v.</P>

On a lighter note , imagine "The Three Stooges" in HD lol</P>

[/quote]

Oliver Stone is an interesting person. You have to be careful with him because he's very very good at making documentary-type films with his own twist and people take them as fact.

It would be nice if someone can do another JFK movie based on pure facts.....I think if they caught the assassination on HD, it would actually ANSWERS some questions. It would clearly show if there were any men in the bushes, you would probably get a better view of the driver and what the heck he was doing etc etc.... But as you said, if it does answer some questions, it might open up some more questions...

Speaking of movies, I just watched "Knowing" with Nicolas Cage. Another "2012" type movie although it takes place in 2009. But it's a very interesting movie and the ending was a complete twist that I did not foresee coming. If any of you guys haven't seen it, I would watch it.....

[/quote]</P>

I think HD WOULD open even more questions about the JFK assasinantion. That coupled with fact so many people involved are now gone. One things for sure , the theories will never go away.</P>

Have not seen the movie but I did hear from friends that it's good plus Cage almostalways gives a great preformance. I gotta check it out</P>

Read Phil Mickelsons quotes on Tiger. Maybes it's time to give him a break and hope he just gets back to playing golf. He's still the bestplayer in the world and he sure has paid the price for hisactions. Other athletes have done far worse and not been hit nearly as hard as Woods</P>

+ Reply to Thread