+ Reply to Thread
Page 1103 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 1036031003105310931101110211031104110511131153120316032103 ... LastLast
Results 11,021 to 11,030 of 55168

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Gigantoir"]

[quote user="mjg407"]does anybody feel like we are down a lot more than 7 points?[/quote]</P>

I think everyone-including myself-does. Maybe it's because we're never able to retake a lead.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm trying to be more positive then some of our "fans". That call on Coefield was BS.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I've stayed positive up until about here... right now I've opened my eyes and see that we suck and blow at the same time. Is that even possible?</P>

we still have a second half.... i m sure they come up with something that reminds of the first series both defensively and offensively. they have to! i haven't given up on the team so come on gmen!! show us why we r fans

I'm still here, I just can't understand this team!!!

Just checkin in-don't know what has been said. I hope our overseas guys have the game-I know there were some problems earlier.</P>

1. Why is Joe Buck up the Eagles'...?</P>

2. Go Shockey-no helmet-still driving</P>

3. Why the heck is Runyan still in the game??? It should have AT LEAST been a penalty</P>

Veteran

Is 1 and done the way things go for the Giants year after year?

I mean what adjustments can they make at this point? Just very very frustrating!

This is it, for Tiki if we lose. No more Tiki, why can't they play like they don't want it to be his last?

Please come back out energized and play ball! Please advance to round 2!! Don't let this game be Tikis last!

hey, <font size="6">11,000,<font size="3"> guys. something good has happened tonight.</font></font>

GUYS-BE POSITIVE!!! Everyone and their grandmothers picked us to lose this game. I think we're playing an awesome game. Support your team. No more negatives please!!!

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

Just checkin in-don't know what has been said. I hope our overseas guys have the game-I know there were some problems earlier.</P>

1. Why is Joe Buck up the Eagles'...?</P>

2. Go Shockey-no helmet-still driving</P>

3. Why the heck is Runyan still in the game??? It should have AT LEAST been a penalty</P>

[/quote]</P>

fortunately the signal is back here.... if only the gmen knew</P>

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

Just checkin in-don't know what has been said. I hope our overseas guys have the game-I know there were some problems earlier.</p>

1. Why is Joe Buck up the Eagles'...?</p>

2. Go Shockey-no helmet-still driving</p>

3. Why the heck is Runyan still in the game??? It should have AT LEAST been a penalty</p>[/quote]

yeah, I got the game. unfortunately it's not looking as good as aI had hoped.

apart from the helmetless play by Shockey. true legend there.

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]GUYS-BE POSITIVE!!! Everyone and their grandmothers picked us to lose this game. I think we're playing an awesome game. Support your team. No more negatives please!!![/quote]</P>

that is the cheergirl spirit!!! i m still with the team. till the very end, wich is in miami i hope[]</P>

+ Reply to Thread