+ Reply to Thread
Page 4968 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 39684468486849184958496649674968496949704978501850685468 ... LastLast
Results 49,671 to 49,680 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

1.5 trillion dollar deficit....now that is one heck of a budget. guess fighting 2 wars isn't the wisest thing fiscally

our budget just came out too....we'll be running a 56 billion dollar deficit. I think both countries need to walk away from Afghanistan.

[quote user="bansaw"]1.5 trillion dollar deficit....now that is one heck of a budget. guess fighting 2 wars isn't the wisest thing fiscally

our budget just came out too....we'll be running a 56 billion dollar deficit. I think both countries need to walk away from Afghanistan.
    [/quote]</P>

Just mind boggling.</P>

Embarrassing? Way past time for a reality check?</P>

Our incumbents are self serving egomaniacs who don't understand their leadership is embarrassing (are 'Leadership' and 'Politician' oxymorons?), and who don't deal in reality.</P>

Ain't it a shame when you're 63 but hesitate to wish you were still young because of the messed up world we live in. I envy my grand daughter's youth, but not her future.</P>

Yeah, we should be out of Iraq and Afghanistan, but never will be entirely until all carsrun on electricity or hydrogen power. The United States Strategic Police Force wouldn't allow it. Iraq has oil and Afghanistan completes our presence tosandwich Iran on west and east.</P>

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bansaw"]1.5 trillion dollar deficit....now that is one heck of a budget. guess fighting 2 wars isn't the wisest thing fiscally

[/quote]</P>

Just mind boggling.</P>

Our incumbents are self serving egomaniacs who don't understand their leadership is embarrassing (are 'Leadership' and 'Politician' oxymorons?), and who don't deal in reality.</P>

Ain't it a shame when you're 63 but hesitate to wish you were still young because of the messed up world we live in. I envy my grand daughter's youth, but not her future.</P>

Yeah, we should be out of Iraq and Afghanistan, but never will be entirely until all carsrun on electricity or hydrogen power. The United States Strategic Police Force wouldn't allow it. Iraq has oil and Afghanistan completes our presence tosandwich Iran on west and east.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'd prefer to see none of our soliders [or Canadas or Great Britan] put in harms way. Have a very old friend who spent 23 years in the Marine Corp. He had some interesting thoughts on why we had better stay on top on these fanatics and not leave them to their own devices. Harass and badger and outright eliminate as many as possible or 2012 might just come sooner than some think. His theory was budget deficits won't mattera lick ifwe and or our Allies become targets for their next big one.If bin landen had the patience to wait until he had his hands on nuclear capabilities some of mightnot be having the chance to havethis conversation. Needless to say my friend and I get into to somegood discussionson topics like this</P>

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]</P>

Just mind boggling.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'd prefer to see none of our soliders [or Canadas or Great Britan] put in harms way. Have a very old friend who spent 23 years in the Marine Corp. He had some interesting thoughts on why we had better stay on top on these fanatics and not leave them to their own devices. Harass and badger and outright eliminate as many as possible or 2012 might just come sooner than some think. His theory was budget deficits won't mattera lick ifwe and or our Allies become targets for their next big one.If bin landen had the patience to wait until he had his hands on nuclear capabilities some of mightnot be having the chance to havethis conversation. Needless to say my friend and I get into to somegood discussionson topics like this</P>

[/quote]</P>

There absolutely are excellent reasons to keep on top of the Muslim fanatics. They are our enemy of the near future. Their fanatical element believes all Christians are infidelsand must be eliminated. These are peoples who were born in to a tribal and warring society. In the past they knew nothing other than fighting each other, for whatever reason... Sunni against Shiite, etc. Now the world is global in communications and travel and they have a larger cause, and foe, and are at war with the Christian world, but don't mind killing their own in cause. We exacerbate their hate with ourpresence in Iraq and Afghanistan. Regardless of our motive, they'll oppose our mere presence.</P>

But,a conventional army has a difficult time succeeding against an enemy that has no uniform and can just blend in with the populace. Slowly we are building more clandestine forces that can ID them and take action... but, a uniformed soldier cannot succeed there. We have all these soldiers and technologically superior weapons, and an invisible foe to use them against. The common soldier isready to do his job, butis powerless in what he can really accomplish when the enemy is blowing up bombs in public markets, and targeting sites that are impossible to identify beforehand.</P>

So does anyone think Bin Laden is still alive? Or we know where he is but we don't want to kill him because we have other objectives to stay in the mid-east?

I'm really shocked that we are able to kill the #2 or #3 guy almost once a month, no matter who takes over the #2 spot, we find that person and he's done for...yet #1 can hide forever....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]So does anyone think Bin Laden is still alive? Or we know where he is but we don't want to kill him <FONT size=4>because we have other objectives to stay in the mid-east?
    </FONT>
    I'm really shocked that we are able to kill the #2 or #3 guy almost once a month, no matter who takes over the #2 spot, we find that person and he's done for...yet #1 can hide forever....
    [/quote]</P>

Many others, not the least of which is oil.</P>

I don't know if it matters whether or not he is alive. The myth will be alive for some time. And, do we want to create a martyr for their cause?</P>

Forgive me for any potential offense,

that ****er is still alive.

personally my attitude while I served and still today is:
    eliminate as many as possible and age is not a limit.

(watch me get banned for this)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Forgive me for any potential offense,

[/quote]</P>

I don't blame you, GY76. That is what our soldiers are supposed to do, and what they want to do.</P>

The problem is... simply identifying the enemy. If we could do that, with assuredness, then we'd be OK. But, the suckas hide among the innocents. If there were camps of them, then the job would be a cinch. If the cowards would wear a uniform, then we'd know who and where the enemy was. Even when they torture and kill our people on film, they are wearing masks. How do you fight that faceless enemy?</P>

</P>

[quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]</p>

I don't blame you, GY76. That is what our soldiers are supposed to do, and what they want to do.</p>

The problem is... simply identifying the enemy. If we could do that, with assuredness, then we'd be OK. But, the suckas hide among the innocents. If there were camps of them, then the job would be a cinch. If the cowards would wear a uniform, then we'd know who and where the enemy was. Even when they torture and kill our people on film, they are wearing masks. How do you fight that faceless enemy?</p>

</p>[/quote]

Yeah, this is not your typical war, everyone knows that. It's the hardest war to fight becuase you're not really fighting a physical army, but an idea. And as long as that idea can spread around the globe, then those people become enemy combatants.

There's no doubt about it, our military is elite. Not a country in this world can go up against us. It doesn't matter if China or Russia shows off a new jet fighter that can possibly go up against our F-22. How many did they make? 2?

During the cold war when USSR displayed their nukes, on those trucks, it turned out they were empty. It was just all for show.

Anyways, I don't think the war we are battling now will ever end because there really is no end to this kind of war...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]</P>

I don't blame you, GY76. That is what our soldiers are supposed to do, and what they want to do.</P>

The problem is... simply identifying the enemy. If we could do that, with assuredness, then we'd be OK. But, the suckas hide among the innocents. If there were camps of them, then the job would be a cinch. If the cowards would wear a uniform, then we'd know who and where the enemy was. Even when they torture and kill our people on film, they are wearing masks. How do you fight that faceless enemy?</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Yeah, this is not your typical war, everyone knows that. It's the hardest war to fight becuase you're not really fighting a physical army, but an idea. And as long as that idea can spread around the globe, then those people become enemy combatants.

There's no doubt about it, our military is elite. Not a country in this world can go up against us. It doesn't matter if China or Russia shows off a new jet fighter that can possibly go up against our F-22. How many did they make? 2?

During the cold war when USSR displayed their nukes, on those trucks, it turned out they were empty. It was just all for show.

Anyways, I don't think the war we are battling now will ever end because there really is no end to this kind of war...

[/quote]</P>

IDK if bin landens dead or not ....hope he is. At any rate if they can hide that fact they will I'm sure. Just how they operate. For the immediate and forseeable future , yes we are going to have to have boots on the ground. Gathering intel and keeping themutts [al quieda]at bay. Some believe it's had adirect effect on these mother****ers from pulling off another big one here. Very ironic is'nt it?.............The terrosists being terrorized by drones. Scares the **** out em. They never know when death comes from above.The same thing they promote on peacefulcivilian populations </P>

+ Reply to Thread