+ Reply to Thread
Page 4971 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 39714471487149214961496949704971497249734981502150715471 ... LastLast
Results 49,701 to 49,710 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

Bansaw, the AGHC thread will provide you with good luck!!! [:P]

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]A 13 year old boy commits to USC. Craaaaaaazy.

Michael Irvin accused of rape. Not gonna say anything about that one
    [/quote]</p>

Politicians, many rich and famous, entertainment/sports. All these people are under a mkicroscope, and when they do something human and make a mistake, they get caught under that microscope of the press and society, and we all find out how many pimples they have on their butts. But, these people are all too human, and many will succumb to sex, drugs, whatever, just like normal society. Only, no oneblasts us to the public in TV and journalismwhen we make mistakes. That's the price they pay, and too many of them are going to keep making mistakes.</p>

But, hey, without our Britney's there would be far fewer pages to good threads like this. We feel sorry for them, but we can't resist throwing a few stones ourselves...lol.</p>

Peace, Michael... you dumb schmuck.</p>

You can dress them up, but you can't take them out.</p>[/quote]

I don't feel bad for celebs or politicians at all. They wanted the spotlight, if they can't handle it, that's they're fault. I'm not sure this thread would exist without Britney! haha...

We'll see how ESPN covers this new story about Michael.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]A 13 year old boy commits to USC. Craaaaaaazy.

[/quote]</P>

Politicians, many rich and famous, entertainment/sports. All these people are under a mkicroscope, and when they do something human and make a mistake, they get caught under that microscope of the press and society, and we all find out how many pimples they have on their butts. But, these people are all too human, and many will succumb to sex, drugs, whatever, just like normal society. Only, no oneblasts us to the public in TV and journalismwhen we make mistakes. That's the price they pay, and too many of them are going to keep making mistakes.</P>

But, hey, without our Britney's there would be far fewer pages to good threads like this. We feel sorry for them, but we can't resist throwing a few stones ourselves...lol.</P>

Peace, Michael... you dumb schmuck.</P>

You can dress them up, but you can't take them out.</P>

[/quote]

I don't feel bad for celebs or politicians at all. They wanted the spotlight, if they can't handle it, that's they're fault. I'm not sure this thread would exist without Britney! haha...

We'll see how ESPN covers this new story about Michael.....
    [/quote]</P>

Dang right this thread would exist without Britney. It's just one of the best threads, ever.</P>

But, like I said, it would have a few less pages of posts without our Britney's, Lindsay's, and Madonna's. Even a putz like A-Rod has contributed fuel to the fire.</P>

And, I like your previous note, AG, that this thread will bring Bansaw some luck. Let's hope so. There are a lot of positive vibes coming his way from everyone here, and also for a few of the other stalwarts on here who have bared their souls. Our hearts are with you all.</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]A 13 year old boy commits to USC.* Craaaaaaazy.

[/quote]

this Irvin situation sounds like another Big Ben extortion type case....

why is it surfacing now if it happened in 07?.....hmmmm

who knows though.....

"the crack pipe is my friends..."

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]A 13 year old boy commits to USC. Craaaaaaazy.

[/quote] this Irvin situation sounds like another Big Ben extortion type case.... why is it surfacing now if it happened in 07?.....hmmmm who knows though..... "the crack pipe is my friends..."[/quote]</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzX3xftpYeQ</P>

Got this in an email from a friend. The memo was entitled "When it's not your day to die" It's unreal</P>

Seems strange it happened in 07 with Irvin and now we here about it</P>

I thought there must be some NCAA rules against recruiting kids that young.........apparently not?</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

It's unreal</p>[/quote]
    You are right. I don't think that video could be more fake. lol

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]

It's unreal</P>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

Fake???....you really think so? The guy looked like a stunt pilot.....pretty sure it's real and those wings do detach at that spot</P>

<font color="#ff0000">no, not crackpipe, errr mikey..</font>.

what else can be expected? (Crack) Rock that cowboys style yo .

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]

It's unreal</p>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

Fake???....you really think so? The guy looked like a stunt pilot.....pretty sure it's real and those wings do detach at that spot</p>[/quote]
    When the plane lands you can see the video kind of skip.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]

It's unreal</P>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

Fake???....you really think so? The guy looked like a stunt pilot.....pretty sure it's real and those wings do detach at that spot</P>

[/quote]
    When the plane lands you can see the video kind of skip.
    [/quote]</P>

I've seen this before and, maybe 6-8 months ago saw a program about amazing videos and they interviewed the pilot and it was said to have definitely happened. But, it is awesome to see him control that to the ground.</P>

+ Reply to Thread