+ Reply to Thread
Page 4973 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 39734473487349234963497149724973497449754983502350735473 ... LastLast
Results 49,721 to 49,730 of 55171

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]My friends, I cannot comprehend the game tonite as to what has happened. I almost feel like the Giants lost the game tonite. Not only that, did anyone notice, this was a very fast game? The 2 minute warning before the 1st half, I had to take a second look. I thought it was 2 minutes ending in the 1st QUARTER! Not for the half! Very fast game...

Anyways, I really don't know what to say. The only thing that helps is I can laugh at the Chargers just a bit more. They almost had Eli, then the Giants win the SB. They actually had Brees, and now he wins the SB....

Not sure if any Charger fans are even thinking what was just in their grasp...
    [/quote]</p>

You wonder why. But, then I reviewed Brees' stats and his 2003 season was his poorest of his first 3 seasons... so they went for Eli/Rivers in the 2004 draft. Brees then proceeded to have a fabulous year in 2004, and then again in 2005 with Rivers on the bench. They offrered him a $50 mil contract, but only $2 mil in the first year, and the balance heavily based on incentives, so Drew exercised his option to pack up and go where he might be wanted more, and New Orleans stepped up.</p>

So, they essentially got Merriman and Kaeding and Rivers for Eli. Marriman has had injuries these last 2 seasons, curtailing his performance. And, Kaeding? Well, the Charger fans don't feel very happy with Kaeding right now, do they?</p>

Rivers? The jury is out. He looks very good so far, but I wouldn'twant his attitude in NY. And, better than what they already had withBrees?</p>

</p>[/quote]

Yeah, I do remember Brees not having that great of a year starting out with the Chargers, then he turned it up. I remember saying to myself back then that, "Now he wants to play good?" Then he had that injury on the last game that kinda sealed his fate a bit. He had a chance to go to Miami but luckily for him, they passed on him. Can you imagine, he would probably be the next Dan Marino down there.

I don't think any Charger fans wants Kaeding on the roster. He's solid throughout the year but chokes heavily in the postseason. He's not the same kicker. I hope all those roids are catching up to Merriman too....he hasn't been the same in awhile.....

I agree about Rivers, he is pretty good, better than most QB's in the league but I really hate his attitude. That's why when they lose, it seems to be that much better for anyone that's not a Chargers fan. I'm sure Bronco fans despise him......now with LT just about done with his career there, it will be interesting to see what kind of team they have there.

Peyton's only 33. So he's got AT LEAST half a decade left to get back to the big game and win a couple more rings before he hangs it up. I sure hope he gets 2 more....the Colts have to beef up their defense, get the best players they can while this franchise has someone like Peyton at the helm. Once he's gone, I don't expect the Colts to be contenders....

No more Football for months. [:'(] [:'(] [:'(]

Hello Winter Olympics and Baseball

All-Pro

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]No more Football for months. [:'(] [:'(] [:'(]

[/quote] We got the Knicks too,even tho alot of games are really tough to watch.

All-Pro

For what it's worth...

Charger linebacker Shaun Phillips has just reported via his Twitter account that San Diego and Dallas are working on swapping cornerback Antonio Cromartie for running back Tashard Choice.

I wouldnt mind Choice leaving 1 bit being i think he is their 2nd best RB (Jones #1).

[quote user="listenup"]For what it's worth...

Charger linebacker Shaun Phillips has just reported via his Twitter account that San Diego and Dallas are working on swapping cornerback Antonio Cromartie for running back Tashard Choice.

I wouldnt mind Choice leaving 1 bit being i think he is their 2nd best RB (Jones #1).[/quote]

double-edged sword.....Cromartie's a real good Corner.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="listenup"]For what it's worth...

I wouldnt mind Choice leaving 1 bit being i think he is their 2nd best RB (Jones #1).[/quote]Wow.

[quote user="listenup"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]No more Football for months. [:'(] [:'(] [:'(]

[/quote] We got the Knicks too,even tho alot of games are really tough to watch.[/quote][]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]No more Football for months. [:'(] [:'(] [:'(]

[/quote]We at least have the NFL Draft.

[quote user="AsianGiant"]My friends, I cannot comprehend the game tonite as to what has happened. I almost feel like the Giants lost the game tonite. Not only that, did anyone notice, this was a very fast game? The 2 minute warning before the 1st half, I had to take a second look. I thought it was 2 minutes ending in the 1st QUARTER! Not for the half! Very fast game...

Anyways, I really don't know what to say. The only thing that helps is I can laugh at the Chargers just a bit more. They almost had Eli, then the Giants win the SB. They actually had Brees, and now he wins the SB....

[/quote]Amazing that you have a real long post in your name.

[quote user="GiantsWinAlltime"][quote user="AsianGiant"]My friends, I cannot comprehend the game tonite as to what has happened. I almost feel like the Giants lost the game tonite. Not only that, did anyone notice, this was a very fast game? The 2 minute warning before the 1st half, I had to take a second look. I thought it was 2 minutes ending in the 1st QUARTER! Not for the half! Very fast game...

[/quote]Amazing that you have a real long post in your name.[/quote]</P>

Besides the post.......... AG also has a legendary thread in his name [] JK GWAT</P>

+ Reply to Thread