+ Reply to Thread
Page 4976 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 39764476487649264966497449754976497749784986502650765476 ... LastLast
Results 49,751 to 49,760 of 55171

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

I've been going to school and just really busy....but have alot more free time now.....I check the boards from time to time but have recently been getting back into them.

[quote user="bansaw"]Tuesday night I decide to just go home and keep company van instead of going back to the shop.
    So
    when I came in Thursday I remembered seeing my keys to my car on the
    desk but at the end of the shift they weren't there....everyone was
    sure they saw them but I didn't know if I had left them at home since I
    kept the truck. Then they talked about these 3 seedy looking guys who
    had been in earlier...asked to use the bathroom, letting them walk
    right past the desk with my keys

So I came in this morning and
    my car was gone. Called cops, full report....get a call around 4 that
    they had engaged my car a few blocks from my work, car sped off...when
    they came around the corner the 2 guys were gone and my car had
    careened into a train overpass and demo'd the front end...Officer Savage
    described it as "pretty bad man" I guess the front tire was disengaged
    from the car when it was removed.

So yeah....**** my life .....
    [/quote]

Wow sorry to hear that. Trust me, I've had my own issues with car theives so I know exactly how you feel. It really makes you think why humans have to come down to such petty thievery. Are they not capable of making a decent living? Do they really like ruining someone's day?

It will all pass. Right now it's just a shock because it's so recent. I can go on and on about my car, which I actually just sold 6 months ago.

You really do appreciate the cops though in times like these.....even if it's just for car theft....

[quote user="bansaw"]oh yeah, to boot when I renewed my insurance last year I just went with 3rd party liability insurance over theft and fire and all that good stuff

/headdesk
    [/quote]

I'm not sure if we even have something like that here. I never heard of 3rd party liability insurance....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bansaw"]Tuesday night I decide to just go home and keep company van instead of going back to the shop.
    So

[/quote]

Wow sorry to hear that. Trust me, I've had my own issues with car theives so I know exactly how you feel. It really makes you think why humans have to come down to such petty thievery. Are they not capable of making a decent living? Do they really like ruining someone's day?

It will all pass. Right now it's just a shock because it's so recent. I can go on and on about my car, which I actually just sold 6 months ago.

You really do appreciate the cops though in times like these.....even if it's just for car theft....

[/quote]

my sympathy towards the both of you. My work car was stolen twice....obviously recovered but the 2nd time I got it back, I drove to my in-law's house in Indiana and left it there. (92 Honda Civic EX)

It really pisses me off how some people can just screw over another human being without the slightest iota of compassion. Never mind what you might be going through or anything, just basically a bottom-feeder shafting good, honest folk.

I hope those thieves get syphilis.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bansaw"]oh yeah, to boot when I renewed my insurance last year I just went with 3rd party liability insurance over theft and fire and all that good stuff

/headdesk
    [/quote]

I'm not sure if we even have something like that here. I never heard of 3rd party liability insurance....
    [/quote]PLPD I think its called

just covers anyone you hit or anything you hit....$2million coverage in case you get sued...doesn't fix your car or replace windshields or get you a rental

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"]Tuesday night I decide to just go home and keep company van instead of going back to the shop.
    So when I came in Thursday I remembered seeing my keys to my car on the desk but at the end of the shift they weren't there....everyone was sure they saw them but I didn't know if I had left them at home since I kept the truck. Then they talked about these 3 seedy looking guys who had been in earlier...asked to use the bathroom, letting them walk right past the desk with my keys

So I came in this morning and my car was gone. Called cops, full report....get a call around 4 that they had engaged my car a few blocks from my work, car sped off...when they came around the corner the 2 guys were gone and my car had careened into a train overpass and demo'd the front end...Officer Savage described it as "pretty bad man" I guess the front tire was disengaged from the car when it was removed.

[/quote]Sorry to hear that man.Thats some real BS right there

It really is bad how TAGF has become. In general half the Giants fans are as bad as the Trolls that frequent the boards.

Speaking of the trolls, what happened?

When their teams, the eagles and cowboys were neck and neck with us many were humble and what not.

Then we flatlined and the true "sides" of most of these trolls really came out.

Now I believe we have the best Board in the NFCE in that we actually (the Mods), allow some of these goons to post their BS here regularly. But at times I have to sit back and refrain from typing something inflammatory....

I guess the adage to Not Feed the Trolls is really relevant.

But what to do with the "fellow Giants fans/trolls" ?

So

[/quote]
    Dude sorry to hear that.

So some of the voices of TAGF have gotten their wish:

Happy Trails AP.....

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]It really is bad how TAGF has become. In general half the Giants fans are as bad as the Trolls that frequent the boards.

Speaking of the trolls, what happened?

When their teams, the eagles and cowboys were neck and neck with us many were humble and what not.

Then we flatlined and the true "sides" of most of these trolls really came out.

Now I believe we have the best Board in the NFCE in that we actually (the Mods), allow some of these goons to post their BS here regularly. But at times I have to sit back and refrain from typing something inflammatory....

I guess the adage to Not Feed the Trolls is really relevant.

But what to do with the "fellow Giants fans/trolls" ?
    [/quote]

It's just the nature of the beast. You know what you're getting from trolls already. Then you have mediocre fans who go nuts when the team wins and also go nuts when the team loses. The logical minded fans are a minority and that's the way it will be probably forever. As the NFL tries to expand and get more general audiences, the few hardcore fans will be hard to find.

We are always putting up code of conduct and it gets lost the minute we take it down. So the best we can do is occasionally bring it back up, remind people, mainly the newbies and once and awhile put our foot down. But as soon as we ease off the throttle, the chaos comes back...

AP is a good Giant and it's amazing what he's been able to accomplish with the Giants and nothing with the Redskins. It would have been nice if Arrington was able to do well here but his time was just up too fast...

+ Reply to Thread