+ Reply to Thread
Page 4977 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 39774477487749274967497549764977497849794987502750775477 ... LastLast
Results 49,761 to 49,770 of 55171

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bansaw"]oh yeah, to boot when I renewed my insurance last year I just went with 3rd party liability insurance over theft and fire and all that good stuff

/headdesk
    [/quote]

I'm not sure if we even have something like that here. I never heard of 3rd party liability insurance....
    [/quote]PLPD I think its called

just covers anyone you hit or anything you hit....$2million coverage in case you get sued...doesn't fix your car or replace windshields or get you a rental

[/quote]

Ok I understand now. I don't think I have anything like that. I know there is insurance for that, my friend once was being sued for $1million and that was a battle between his insurance and the other guys insurance. It's a shame though that we need to look at insurance for all aspects of our life because you never know when a weasel will take advantage of the situation and sue you for everything you've ever earned...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I'm not sure of any forum threads anywhere on any message forum that has as much as we do.
    [/quote]
    http://boards.giants.com/forums/3259/1259322/ShowThread.aspx

We are coming for ya....lol

[/quote]

hmm.....not too bad.....interesting....
    [/quote]
    We would be honored if you poked your head in every once in a while.

[quote user="bansaw"][/quote]
    Sorry just doesn't cut it in a case like this. I don't know what to say...

I hope you get a nice new car that you deserve and that you were not upside down or huting in that one.

[quote user="bansaw"]oh yeah, to boot when I renewed my insurance last year I just went with 3rd party liability insurance over theft and fire and all that good stuff

/headdesk
    [/quote]</P>

Thats bad. Dirt bags like this who could care less about who they effect with their actions. They will get theres....it's only a matter of time for people like that. I know it's tough right now Bansaw but things WILL get better[Y] We are in your corner and try to stay positive</P>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I'm not sure of any forum threads anywhere on any message forum that has as much as we do.
    [/quote]
    http://boards.giants.com/forums/3259/1259322/ShowThread.aspx

We are coming for ya....lol

[/quote]

hmm.....not too bad.....interesting....
    [/quote]
    We would be honored if you poked your head in every once in a while.
    [/quote]</P>

Would you be honored if I poked my head in once in a while?...or will I get the "rotten tomatoes throw at me treatment" lol []</P>

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/11/ar.../11harris.html</P>

Don't know if anybody is a fan of the TV show "The Deadliest Catch" about the crab fisherman on the Bering Sea. Captain Phil Harris passed away. I always respected all those guys who have the courage to go out there and do that job. Very tough way to make a living</P>

He was a good car....RIP []

LOL airbags didn't deploy ....lol

[quote user="SEC105"]Would you be honored if I poked my head in once in a while?...or will I get the "rotten tomatoes throw at me treatment" lol [][/quote]
    To be honest I am not sure why you haven't yet. Half the people in there were at the tailgate party.

It should be a daily spot for you please...

[quote user="SEC105"]

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/11/ar.../11harris.html</p>

Don't know if anybody is a fan of the TV show "The Deadliest Catch"
    about the crab fisherman on the Bering Sea. Captain Phil Harris passed
    away. I always respected all those guys who have the courage to go out
    there and do that job. Very tough way to make a living</p>[/quote]

yeah that's crazy but remember that one episode when he kept coughing violently and he was hacking up blood?

so you kind of knew it was something serious....I might be mistaken but he had 2 of his sons on his ship with him regularly.

Bansaw:

So what can be done if anything to get restitution? Based on what you wrote it seems there's nothing at all and your just *** out a ride....

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

+ Reply to Thread