+ Reply to Thread
Page 4978 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 39784478487849284968497649774978497949804988502850785478 ... LastLast
Results 49,771 to 49,780 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bansaw"]

He was a good car....RIP []
    [/quote]

Wow that's pretty bad. Who knows if there are any frame damage to the car. Volvo out of all cars so even if you wanted to fix it, it would be CRAZy expensive. It would probably cost more than the car is worth...why would anyone steal a Volvo!!?

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]Would you be honored if I poked my head in once in a while?...or will I get the "rotten tomatoes throw at me treatment" lol [][/quote]
    To be honest I am not sure why you haven't yet. Half the people in there were at the tailgate party.

It should be a daily spot for you please...
    [/quote]

I will poke my head in. Why not?

How's the tailgate party going to be next year? I'm sure there will be MANY fans that just couldn't afford those PSL's....

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/11/ar.../11harris.html</P>

Don't know if anybody is a fan of the TV show "The Deadliest Catch" about the crab fisherman on the Bering Sea. Captain Phil Harris passed away. I always respected all those guys who have the courage to go out there and do that job. Very tough way to make a living</P>[/quote]

yeah that's crazy but remember that one episode when he kept coughing violently and he was hacking up blood?

so you kind of knew it was something serious....I might be mistaken but he had 2 of his sons on his ship with him regularly.

[/quote] I was sorry to here about him passing been watching the show since it started....about 2years he had a blood clot pass through his heart and land in his lung/or lungs..there is a name for it not sure what tho...He was very lucky to survive that..he came back last season and whatI understand from the article.. he filmed the upcoming seasonthat startsApril... before he died..I hope his boys can continue on time will tell...Rip Phil

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]Would you be honored if I poked my head in once in a while?...or will I get the "rotten tomatoes throw at me treatment" lol [][/quote]
    To be honest I am not sure why you haven't yet. Half the people in there were at the tailgate party.

[/quote]

I will poke my head in. Why not?

How's the tailgate party going to be next year? I'm sure there will be MANY fans that just couldn't afford those PSL's....
    [/quote]
    I am coming back to NYC this year. The final verdict is in. We will know in April what game. Hopefully you can join us this time.

[quote user="byron"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/11/ar.../11harris.html</P>

Don't know if anybody is a fan of the TV show "The Deadliest Catch" about the crab fisherman on the Bering Sea. Captain Phil Harris passed away. I always respected all those guys who have the courage to go out there and do that job. Very tough way to make a living</P>

[/quote]

yeah that's crazy but remember that one episode when he kept coughing violently and he was hacking up blood?

so you kind of knew it was something serious....I might be mistaken but he had 2 of his sons on his ship with him regularly.

[/quote] I was sorry to here about him passing been watching the show since it started....about 2years he had a blood clot pass through his heart and land in his lung/or lungs..there is a name for it not sure what tho...He was very lucky to survive that..he came back last season and whatI understand from the article.. he filmed the upcoming seasonthat startsApril... before he died..I hope his boys can continue on time will tell...Rip Phil[/quote]</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch#playnex...;v=mN-hs9qXjdU</P>

It runs in the family for many of those guys. Generation to generation....... idk if his kids have the experience [or Captains license] to run the show right away but they should able to in due time , that is IF they want to....hope so............ you have to respect all those guysout there. One tough way to make aliving but it can be quite rewarding</P>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]Would you be honored if I poked my head in once in a while?...or will I get the "rotten tomatoes throw at me treatment" lol [][/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Time restraints mostly...............it's hard for me keep up withyou guys lol you're putting up like 30 pages a day .......no?[]</P>

wow a luger died today... LINK

I wonder who gets to light the cauldron. Some think Gretzky...I want Terry Fox's mom to do it.
    Lost his leg to cancer and decided to train and run across Canada to raise money. Dude ran a marathon a day...even left rocks on the shoulder so he didn't cheat in the mornings.
    He is everything the "Games" represent...guy is a Hero

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF8k8hpyp_A

[quote user="bansaw"]wow a luger died today... LINK

I wonder who gets to light the cauldron. Some think Gretzky...I want Terry Fox's mom to do it.
    Lost his leg to cancer and decided to train and run across Canada to raise money. Dude ran a marathon a day...even left rocks on the shoulder so he didn't cheat in the mornings.

[/quote]</P>

Yeah, Gretsky would be fine... and deserving... but Fox's story is much more in tune with what the spirit of the Olympics is supposed to be all about. </P>

If nothing else, ifBetty Foxisn't going to light it, then she should have the last leg carrying the torch in to the stadium. Either way, the network covering the Opening Ceremonies should show a story about him.</P>

[/quote]

yeah, and they're saying that quite a few bobsledders and other lugers have had a number of accidents already, including a woman getting knocked unconscious....

dangerous stuff.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

I wonder who gets to light the cauldron.* Some think Gretzky...I want Terry Fox's mom to do it.
    Lost his leg to cancer and decided to train and run across Canada to raise money.* Dude ran a marathon a day...even left rocks on the shoulder so he didn't cheat in the mornings.

[/quote]either Michael J Fox or Gretz... they had Terry Fox's dad carry the flag already and Waynes dad.. they also had Arnold "the Govenator" Swartzenager run a leg with the torch.. which i'm still confused as too why?

+ Reply to Thread