+ Reply to Thread
Page 4983 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 39834483488349334973498149824983498449854993503350835483 ... LastLast
Results 49,821 to 49,830 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

I've watched some NBC coverage and Costas isn't ripping on our country constantly like he did in the World Series years ago. Pretty sure he hates Canada but he's doing better

That Bilodeau story is amazing, watched a segment on him and his brother with cerebral palsy...best was them asking his brother how he'll do this time around .. " He'll win the Olympics"

and he did

[quote user="bansaw"]I've watched some NBC coverage and Costas isn't ripping on our country constantly like he did in the World Series years ago. Pretty sure he hates Canada but he's doing better

That Bilodeau story is amazing, watched a segment on him and his brother with cerebral palsy...best was them asking his brother how he'll do this time around .. " He'll win the Olympics"

and he did

[/quote]

he hates the yankees too... i feel ur pain
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bansaw"]I've watched some NBC coverage and Costas isn't ripping on our country constantly like he did in the World Series years ago. Pretty sure he hates Canada but he's doing better

and he did

[/quote]

he hates the yankees too... i feel ur pain
    [/quote]

That's funny that you said that. Because yesterday some of the skiers were Boston fans and he did a little segment on that. There were 2 skiers. And they were talking about how one wore a Boston belt and the other wore a t-shirt underneath their gear....

And I was kinda thinking, is this really appropriate? It's the olympics, an event (winter) that happens once every 4 years and you want to talk about Boston!!??

[quote user="bansaw"]I've watched some NBC coverage and Costas isn't ripping on our country constantly like he did in the World Series years ago. Pretty sure he hates Canada but he's doing better

and he did

[/quote]

I wasn't aware that Costas didn't like Canada? Do you know why?

and he did

[/quote]

honestly when Bob and Chris start gabbing I usual get up and do other things....

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Got to give a lot of props to the athletes skiing, luging etc on slick snow....i.e the rainy weather.

So far it's been better than what I thought, though I really don't care for the figure skating...

Of course I'm rooting the U.S but because of our buddies Band and Ban I admit I am pulling for the Canadiens.

I'm also rooting for Germany, due to being stationed over there and it's really a wonderful Country with awesome people!

So there ya' go: U.S, Canada and Germany for GY76 !!!
    [/quote]entertaining day lined up.. medal events in snowboarding, 500m speedskating , downhill

5-2 odds Witherspoon pulls another Buckner

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"]5-2 odds Witherspoon pulls another Buckner

[/quote]the worst luck in the world... or choker! it would be a great finish to his storied career

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]Got to give a lot of props to the athletes skiing, luging etc on slick snow....i.e the rainy weather.

So far it's been better than what I thought, though I really don't care for the figure skating...

Of course I'm rooting the U.S but because of our buddies Band and Ban I admit I am pulling for the Canadiens.

I'm also rooting for Germany, due to being stationed over there and it's really a wonderful Country with awesome people!

So there ya' go: U.S, Canada and Germany for GY76 !!!
    [/quote]entertaining day lined up.. medal events in snowboarding, 500m speedskating , downhill[/quote]</P>

http://www.fandome.com/video/117398/...ring-Practice/</P>

We have not seen the "Flying Tomato" yet.........NOTHING stops this kid [see video] []</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch#playnex...;v=-iT9mkv4bwA</P>

and..............can Johnny Weir top himself in the olympics? Tunes by Lady Ga Ga if I'm not mistaken lol</P>

+ Reply to Thread