+ Reply to Thread
Page 4985 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 39854485488549354975498349844985498649874995503550855485 ... LastLast
Results 49,841 to 49,850 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]Team Canada's mens hockey team payroll is 130 million lol
    [/quote]team Martin is curling very well, they're throwin darts err rocks lol[/quote]
    I'm going for the gold in that in 2014!!!
    jk[/quote]i'd cheer for yah

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]Team Canada's mens hockey team payroll is 130 million lol
    [/quote]team Martin is curling very well, they're throwin darts err rocks lol[/quote]
    jk[/quote]i'd cheer for yah[/quote]
    Thanks Bandy. I'm looking for a "sweeper". Asked my better half but she didn't think I was serious lol plus she thought I might be insulting her
    I told her it's a sport

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Anyone watch the girls snowboard cross thing the other day? It was pretty damn cool....but WAY too short.....
    [/quote]i like the way the determine the winner.. send out a group instead of single time runs.. i think the course was a bit to tough on the girls.. to many spills[/quote]

It looked ok to me. Although I'm no expert in snowboard cross. As long as they practice I can't see why they shouldn't be able to handle whatever course the mens have to do.

I can understand some sports where women may have to play lesser of a sport to compete but I don't see that in this particular snowboarding....

One sport that irks me the most is women tennis. Why do they play 2 sets and men play 3? It's not like the women are playing against men. Why can't they go one more set?

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]Team Canada's mens hockey team payroll is 130 million lol
    Thanks Bandy. I'm looking for a "sweeper". Asked my better half but she didn't think I was serious lol plus she thought I might be insulting her
    I told her it's a sport[/quote]

LOL....

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]Team Canada's mens hockey team payroll is 130 million lol
    I told her it's a sport[/quote]lol...hopefuly you didn't tell her to practice using the kitchen floor..

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Anyone watch the girls snowboard cross thing the other day? It was pretty damn cool....but WAY too short.....
    [/quote]i like the way the determine the winner.. send out a group instead of single time runs.. i think the course was a bit to tough on the girls.. to many spills[/quote]

It looked ok to me. Although I'm no expert in snowboard cross. As long as they practice I can't see why they shouldn't be able to handle whatever course the mens have to do.

I can understand some sports where women may have to play lesser of a sport to compete but I don't see that in this particular snowboarding....

One sport that irks me the most is women tennis. Why do they play 2 sets and men play 3? It's not like the women are playing against men. Why can't they go one more set?
    [/quote]</P>

I think the course was OK... it was just probably icy. They race under all sorts of conditions and, like AG said, as long as they have practice runs they have a level playing field. I'm sure the women have shorter courses... luge, bobsled, Downhill, etc., because they don't want them to face speeds, and increased danger that the men have. But, women's reflexes are every bit as good as men's... it's just a strength factor. But, do thoseraces require strength? Or, just reflexes, along with your skill and experience?</P>

I agree with you, AG. It's ludicrous for the women to play 2 sets. But, that way they can justify paying the women winners a lower scale.</P>

So Ohno and the Koreans have beef....

http://www.nbcolympics.com/news-feat...epage&amp;cid=

I saw some of the contact mentioned but didn't feel like Apolo was trying to pull a jimmy or anything.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]So Ohno and the Koreans have beef....

http://www.nbcolympics.com/news-feat...nhomepage&cid=

I saw some of the contact mentioned but didn't feel like Apolo was trying to pull a jimmy or anything.
    [/quote]i have issues with Ohno too.. HE'S TOO FREAKIN GOOD lol

All-Pro

Lindsay Vonn is one sexy skier..

I skipped my highschool team to a 3rd at OFSSA - Ontario High School Championships.

got to go to Ottawa for it. Still don't know how that skip got past the guard in the semi's []

+ Reply to Thread