+ Reply to Thread
Page 4986 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 39864486488649364976498449854986498749884996503650865486 ... LastLast
Results 49,851 to 49,860 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Lindsay Vonn is one sexy skier..[/quote]</P>

She Skies???</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"]I skipped my highschool team to a 3rd at OFSSA - Ontario High School Championships.

got to go to Ottawa for it. Still don't know how that skip got past the guard in the semi's []

[/quote]cool stuff i tried it some time ago.. no balance i kept fallen ..8-0 ot bad eh? i'm thiking Calgary flames fans will be very vocal about wanting the FO to get Iginla a true centre come trade deadlne

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

She Skies???</P>[/quote]hotness and talent.. she's not Vanderbeek pretty but the girl has sex appeal.. ohh momma lol

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

She Skies???</P>

[/quote]hotness and talent.. she's not Vanderbeek pretty but the girl has sex appeal.. ohh momma lol[/quote]</P>

I was just kidding.....not even sure I spelled "skies" right lol Hope she smokes the slopes the way she smoked Sports Illustrated pictures []</P>

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]So Ohno and the Koreans have beef....

http://www.nbcolympics.com/news-feat...epage&amp;cid=

I saw some of the contact mentioned but didn't feel like Apolo was trying to pull a jimmy or anything.
    [/quote]</P>

Who wrote that that blog?.....one of those 2skaters up against thepadding after colliding with one another []</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

She Skies???</P>

[/quote]hotness and talent.. she's not Vanderbeek pretty but the girl has sex appeal.. ohh momma lol[/quote]</P>

I was just kidding.....not even sure I spelled "skies" right* lol** Hope she smokes the slopes the way she smoked Sports Illustrated pictures []</P>[/quote]lol..she is sitting in #1 spot for gold medal with a handfull of skiers to go.. looks like a lock for gold and silver for US

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

She Skies???</P>

I was just kidding.....not even sure I spelled "skies" right lol Hope she smokes the slopes the way she smoked Sports Illustrated pictures []</P>

[/quote]lol..she is sitting in #1 spot for gold medal with a handfull of skiers to go.. looks like a lock for gold and silver for US [/quote]</P>

Did she make her "run" in a bikini? lol </P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

She Skies???</P>

I was just kidding.....not even sure I spelled "skies" right* lol** Hope she smokes the slopes the way she smoked Sports Illustrated pictures []</P>

[/quote]lol..she is sitting in #1 spot for gold medal with a handfull of skiers to go.. looks like a lock for gold and silver for US [/quote]</P>

Did she make her "run" in a bikini?**** lol**** </P>[/quote]lmao its almost warm enough to that there.. next week it will be 15.. what does winter olympics need snow for anyways right lol

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

She Skies???</P>

Did she make her "run" in a bikini? lol </P>

[/quote]lmao its almost warm enough to that there.. next week it will be 15.. what does winter olympics need snow for anyways right lol[/quote]</P>

Gotta look on the bright side , right?...........warmer temps less cover.....no snow? No problem............ How do the Canadian bikinis look? Alot better than the old East German ones I hope[]</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

She Skies???</P>

I was just kidding.....not even sure I spelled "skies" right* lol** Hope she smokes the slopes the way she smoked Sports Illustrated pictures []</P>

Did she make her "run" in a bikini?**** lol**** </P>

[/quote]lmao its almost warm enough to that there.. next week it will be 15.. what does winter olympics need snow for anyways right lol[/quote]</P>

Gotta look on the bright side , right?...........warmer temps less cover.....no snow? No problem............** How do the Canadian bikinis look?** Alot better than the old East German ones I hope[]</P>[/quote]lol...i've never seen the east German ones... ours are made of seal and polar bear fur lol

+ Reply to Thread