+ Reply to Thread
Page 4987 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 39874487488749374977498549864987498849894997503750875487 ... LastLast
Results 49,861 to 49,870 of 55171

Thread: Asian giant for HC

All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Lindsay Vonn is one sexy skier..[/quote]</P>

She Skies???</P>

[/quote]hotness and talent.. she's not Vanderbeek pretty but the girl has sex appeal.. ohh momma lol[/quote]</P>

I was just kidding.....not even sure I spelled "skies" right* lol** Hope she smokes the slopes the way she smoked Sports Illustrated pictures []</P>

[/quote]lol..she is sitting in #1 spot for gold medal with a handfull of skiers to go.. looks like a lock for gold and silver for US [/quote]</P>

Did she make her "run" in a bikini?**** lol**** </P>

[/quote]lmao its almost warm enough to that there.. next week it will be 15.. what does winter olympics need snow for anyways right lol[/quote]</P>

Gotta look on the bright side , right?...........warmer temps less cover.....no snow? No problem............** How do the Canadian bikinis look?** Alot better than the old East German ones I hope[]</P>[/quote]lol...i've never seen the east German ones... ours are made of seal and polar bear fur lol

**** yeah !!!

U.S.A, U.S.A, U.S.A....... good job Shani and Vonn (and hell yes she's hot! and married)

some nasty *** wipe-outs though.....

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

She Skies???</P>

[/quote]hotness and talent.. she's not Vanderbeek pretty but the girl has sex appeal.. ohh momma lol[/quote]</P>

I was just kidding.....not even sure I spelled "skies" right lol Hope she smokes the slopes the way she smoked Sports Illustrated pictures []</P>

[/quote]lol..she is sitting in #1 spot for gold medal with a handfull of skiers to go.. looks like a lock for gold and silver for US [/quote]</P>

Did she make her "run" in a bikini? lol </P>

[/quote]lmao its almost warm enough to that there.. next week it will be 15.. what does winter olympics need snow for anyways right lol[/quote]</P>

Gotta look on the bright side , right?...........warmer temps less cover.....no snow? No problem............ How do the Canadian bikinis look? Alot better than the old East German ones I hope[]</P>

[/quote]lol...i've never seen the east German ones... ours are made of seal and polar bear fur lol[/quote]</P>

The Cold war era East German bikinis were Kevlar clothand barbed wired straps.</P>

Lindsay Vonn is going to be a zillionaire. Her agent is probably overwhelmed . Shaun, too. The guy always has a great smile. with those long flowing red locks. We're gonna see their faces all over the place. </P>

All-Pro

watched a segment on Mr. White (who is sooo annoyingly good lol) and they were saying he makes 8-10 mil a year.. he seemed like such a good kid.. way to nice and humble to be American

for any of you Chase loyalists
    http://www.giants.com/news/headlines...story_id=43969

nice read, career ST and 2nd stringer but you gotta love this guy.

Loyal, honors his commitments, played with Hixon as youths...even admits that b-ball is his first love.

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]**** yeah !!!

U.S.A, U.S.A, U.S.A....... good job Shani and Vonn (and hell yes she's hot! and married)

[/quote]</P>

Congrats to all our Olympians and a big shout out to the medal winners so far...........lotta nasty wipeouts......I see they are going to lower that last bump on the downhill after yesterday</P>

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

She Skies???</P>

I was just kidding.....not even sure I spelled "skies" right lol Hope she smokes the slopes the way she smoked Sports Illustrated pictures []</P>

Did she make her "run" in a bikini? lol </P>

Gotta look on the bright side , right?...........warmer temps less cover.....no snow? No problem............ How do the Canadian bikinis look? Alot better than the old East German ones I hope[]</P>

[/quote]lol...i've never seen the east German ones... ours are made of seal and polar bear fur lol[/quote]</P>

The Cold war era East German bikinis were Kevlar clothand barbed wired straps.</P>

Lindsay Vonn is going to be a zillionaire. Her agent is probably overwhelmed . Shaun, too. The guy always has a great smile. with those long flowing red locks. We're gonna see their faces all over the place. </P>

[/quote]</P>

The East Germans took steriods like candy as I recall...........you gotta wonder what happened to all those athletes physically as the years went by.............scary stuff</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</p>

Congrats to all our Olympians and a big shout out to the medal winners so far...........lotta nasty wipeouts......I see they are going to lower that last bump on the downhill after yesterday</p>[/quote]

dude it was like do i laugh or do i sympathize?

I mean when you wreck, you wreck.

[quote user="bandwgn86"]watched a segment on Mr. White (who is sooo annoyingly good lol) and they were saying he makes 8-10 mil a year.. he seemed like such a good kid.. way to nice and humble to be American [/quote]</P>

You would not know he makes money like that if you didn'tknow whohe is I bet. He seems very down to earth as much asanearly 20 something can be. GY informedme S. White is trying to lose "The Flying Tomato" moniker lol so now I guess I must refer to him as Mr. White........."the young millionaire" unless someone can up with a better way to address him[]</P>

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

Congrats to all our Olympians and a big shout out to the medal winners so far...........lotta nasty wipeouts......I see they are going to lower that last bump on the downhill after yesterday</P>

[/quote]

dude it was like do i laugh or do i sympathize?

I mean when you wreck, you wreck.
    [/quote]</P>

Ohhhhhhhh totally AGREE.............some of these athletes just seem to have "no fear".........guess thats the only way to approach it if you want to be top notch</P>

Can't wait for the men's downhill after seeing the women yesterday............the men did not run yet ...right?</P>

+ Reply to Thread