+ Reply to Thread
Page 4988 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 39884488488849384978498649874988498949904998503850885488 ... LastLast
Results 49,871 to 49,880 of 55171

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]watched a segment on Mr. White (who is sooo annoyingly good lol) and they were saying he makes 8-10 mil a year.. he seemed like such a good kid.. way to nice and humble to be American [/quote]</p>

You would not know he makes money like that if you didn'tknow whohe is I bet. He seems very down to earth as much asanearly 20 something can be. GY informedme S. White is trying to lose "The Flying Tomato" moniker lol so now I guess I must refer to him as Mr. White........."the young millionaire" unless someone can up with a better way to address him[]</p>[/quote]

I mean I think he knows no one means disrespect by it, but damn the Tomato clowned yesterday! []

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

question SEC105 or whoever has the intel:

twice in the day the Olympics airs.

the first block is like 4 hours the second is longer.

so is the 2nd airing a replay? or are both occasions separate?

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]question SEC105 or whoever has the intel:

[/quote]</P>

Yeah Mr. White is just a kid so I can't get on him for being a little over his "carrot top".......oopppsss lol</P>

idk if I'm watching a replay or not with some of these events........I just turn on channel 4 NBC and try to stay away from the sports reporting on other stsaions the last few days. Of course Bandwagon let me know I watching a replay of L. Vonn yesterday lol</P>

On another sidenote....HDTV sure makes those wipeouts quite clear.........it hurts to watch at times but for me I just can not look away</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</p>

Yeah Mr. White is just a kid so I can't get on him for being a little over his "carrot top".......oopppsss lol</p>

idk if I'm watching a replay or not with some of these events........I just turn on channel 4 NBC and try to stay away from the sports reporting on other stsaions the last few days. Of course Bandwagon let me know I watching a replay of L. Vonn yesterday lol</p>

On another sidenote....HDTV sure makes those wipeouts quite clear.........it hurts to watch at times but for me I just can not look away</p>[/quote]

yeah, i don't have HD anything but the slo-mo is pretty damn effective.

This would generate a lot more viewers for figure skating...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-lsVZZ4NjY

[quote user="mjg407"]This would generate a lot more viewers for figure skating...

[/quote]</P>

Thanks, mjg... that was worth the look. I'd surrender to Kiira.</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]This would generate a lot more viewers for figure skating...

[/quote]

Definite little cutie pie.

when she did that pirouette, all i could think of is a slashed jugular....

but yes, she is cute but I still can't get into the figure skating thing outside of the eye-candy.

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

Yeah Mr. White is just a kid so I can't get on him for being a little over his "carrot top".......oopppsss** lol</P>

idk if I'm watching a replay or not with some of these events........I just turn on channel 4 NBC and try to stay away from the sports reporting on other stsaions the last few days. Of course Bandwagon let me know I watching a replay of* L. Vonn yesterday** lol</P>

On another sidenote....HDTV sure makes those wipeouts quite clear.........it hurts to watch at times but for me I just can not look away</P>[/quote]it looks to me that nbc is just taking a break from showin the games.. and maybe picking and choosing events..they are showig replays of events happened during the reak.. ctv up here basically runs from 12pm to 230am..not sure if thats what u are looking for..
    Sec next time i'll ask if you've seen yet..my apologize sir

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

Yeah Mr. White is just a kid so I can't get on him for being a little over his "carrot top".......oopppsss** lol</P>

idk if I'm watching a replay or not with some of these events........I just turn on channel 4 NBC and try to stay away from the sports reporting on other stsaions the last few days. Of course Bandwagon let me know I watching a replay of* L. Vonn yesterday** lol</P>

On another sidenote....HDTV sure makes those wipeouts quite clear.........it hurts to watch at times but for me I just can not look away</P>[/quote]it looks to me that nbc is just taking a break from showin the games.. and maybe picking and choosing events..they are showig replays of events happened during the reak.. ctv up here basically runs from 12pm to 230am..not sure if thats what u are looking for..
    Sec next time i'll ask if you've seen yet..my apologize sir[/quote]
    Don't worry about it Bandy.....it was no big deal to me..........plus I enjoyed the back and forth with you yesterday. Actually that was better than watching it............ Had me laughing till bedtime last night when i was thinking about it

+ Reply to Thread