+ Reply to Thread
Page 4991 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 39914491489149414981498949904991499249935001504150915491 ... LastLast
Results 49,901 to 49,910 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]LOL....it's weird right?

I didn't think we would be this strong.

No arrogance mind you, just genuine surprise.
    [/quote]i think Canada is just being a gracious host..it would be very rude of us if we hogged the medals lol

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]LOL....it's weird right?

[/quote]i think Canada is just being a gracious host..it would be very rude of us if we hogged the medals lol [/quote]

I'll buy that. []

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]LOL....it's weird right?

[/quote]i think Canada is just being a gracious host..it would be very rude of us if we hogged the medals lol [/quote]

I'll buy that. []
    [/quote]Canada would have to medal in every event left to beat you by one for overall lead.. sounds real easy to me lol

So last night I'm sitting there waiting for Canada-USA hockey. They said 7pm. I'm waiting and waiting watching 2 ice dancers dressed up in little cowboy outfits on channel 4 NBC. I called a friend finally and asked what the deal was with game. Turn to CSNBC the game started and was in the 2nd period before I realized what happened. lol My fault for notreading anything before I watch the event

So last night I'm sitting there waiting for Canada-USA hockey. They said 7pm. I'm waiting and waiting watching 2 ice dancers dressed up in little cowboy outfits on channel 4 NBC. I called a friend finally and asked what the deal was with game. Turn to CSNBC the game started and was in the 2nd period before I realized what happened. lol My fault for notreading anything before I watch the event

[quote user="SEC105"]So last night I'm sitting there waiting for Canada-USA hockey. They said 7pm. I'm waiting and waiting watching 2 ice dancers dressed up in little cowboy outfits on channel 4 NBC. I called a friend finally and asked what the deal was with game. Turn to CSNBC the game started and was in the 2nd period before I realized what happened. lol My fault for notreading anything before I watch the event[/quote]</P>

ya gots to look at CNBC and USA network because they both carry curling and hockey (not sure USA carries hockey). If you watch NBC you need to be careful because the time they say they will cover is often later, on tape, and you probably won't get the whole game anyways.</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]So last night I'm sitting there waiting for Canada-USA hockey. They said 7pm. I'm waiting and waiting watching 2 ice dancers dressed up in little cowboy outfits on channel 4 NBC. I called a friend finally and asked what the deal was with game. Turn to CSNBC the game started and was in the 2nd period before I realized what happened. lol My fault for notreading anything before I watch the event[/quote]

NBC has been getting major flak for the way they've been handling their programmning. I've barely seen any LIVE events even though it happens throughout the day. They don't show it till way later at night because they want the ratings. But because of Twitter and the internet, everyone already knows what the score is....

They should show it LIVE throughout the day, then at night show whever they want that they feel they'll get ratings for....

It's very hard to watch......at least they had an excuse with the Summer Olymics since China is half way around the world....

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]LOL....it's weird right?

I'll buy that. []
    [/quote]Canada would have to medal in every event left to beat you by one for overall lead.. sounds real easy to me lol[/quote]</P>

Canada could easily have more medals... especially in speed skating. But, 9 for Canada and 24 for USA isn't bad when you consider your population is 1/10th ours.</P>

As time goes by the US will get less medals in half-pipe, moguls, etc.... the newer events.Other countries will catch up to the US in these eventsin coming Olympics.</P>

The addition of thesefacilities (I'm not sure if the intention is to keep them all) will only make the Canadians stronger in the future. I see where a lot of US athletes, especially from the Northwest, have been using the facilities a lot, too.</P>

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="SEC105"]So last night I'm sitting there waiting for Canada-USA hockey. They said 7pm. I'm waiting and waiting watching 2 ice dancers dressed up in little cowboy outfits on channel 4 NBC. I called a friend finally and asked what the deal was with game. Turn to CSNBC the game started and was in the 2nd period before I realized what happened. lol My fault for notreading anything before I watch the event[/quote]</P>

ya gots to look at CNBC and USA network because they both carry curling and hockey (not sure USA carries hockey). If you watch NBC you need to be careful because the time they say they will cover is often later, on tape, and you probably won't get the whole game anyways.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Wish I knew that last night [].....oh well live and learn. Anyone catch Alexander Ovechkins sp hit on Jagr in the Russia /Czech Republic hockey game yesterday. Too bad theres no fighting in Olympic Hockey lol</P>

terrible coaching move going with Brodeur...hated it before the game, hated it after

finally getting SNOW lol. They said today November to today we've had 1' ... average 3' in that time. Last year we had 5' by this time

+ Reply to Thread