+ Reply to Thread
Page 4993 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 39934493489349434983499149924993499449955003504350935493 ... LastLast
Results 49,921 to 49,930 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Looks like the Germans are creepin up in Medals.. they are at 21now[/quote]

Yeah if we don't watch it they'll over-take us the way the "Thee Thread" overtook "AGfHC"......

come on AGfHC'ers, get in the game !!!! LOL

[quote user="bandwgn86"]big surprise but its Canada vs USA for gold in Womens hockey..[/quote]

no surprise to me, both Teams were kicking tons of *** .
    [/quote]sorry that was sarcasm.. i have lost the option to change font color or even put in those funny little yellow faces, not sure what happened. i hate computers lol</P>

those 2 teams have never been better imo.. this tourney USA goals for 31, goals against 1. Canada goals for 41 and goals against 2.. these 2 teams hate eachother, the flag stomping just adds to it.. </P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Looks like the Germans are creepin up in Medals.. they are at 21now[/quote]

Yeah if we don't watch it they'll over-take us the way the "Thee Thread" overtook "AGfHC"......

[quote user="bandwgn86"]big surprise but its Canada vs USA for gold in Womens hockey..[/quote]

[/quote]sorry that was sarcasm.. i have lost the option to change font color or even put in those funny little yellow faces, not sure what happened. i hate computers lol</p>

those 2 teams have never been better imo.. this tourney USA goals for 31, goals against 1. Canada goals for 41 and goals against 2.. these 2 teams hate eachother, the flag stomping just adds to it.. </p>[/quote]

oh. you use MS Explorer? I noticed that people with Vista lose many perks.

If you aren't using it, I suggest Mozilla Firefox....I've used it for some years now. Free, basically bug-free, very stable and all the bells and whistles.

The only thing I haven't figured out yet is how to post hotlinks....[:@]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]sorry that was sarcasm.. i have lost the option to change font color or even put in those funny little yellow faces, not sure what happened. i hate computers lol</P>

those 2 teams have never been better imo.. this tourney USA goals for 31, goals against 1. Canada goals for 41 and goals against 2.. these 2 teams hate eachother, the flag stomping just adds to it.. </P>

[/quote]</P>

Flag Stomping? Wow, I didn't hear about that. Enquiring minds need to know, bandy.</P>

I guess it's to be expected in hockey. Even in the women the testosteroneflows heavy. But, aside from someone doing something stupid like that (why give the opposition more incentive?), I'll bet they have the greatest respect for each other's team.</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</P>

Flag Stomping?* Wow, I didn't hear about that.* Enquiring minds need to know, bandy.</P>

I guess it's to be expected in hockey. Even in the women the testosterone*flows heavy.* But, aside from someone doing something stupid like that (why give the opposition* more incentive?), I'll bet they have the greatest respect for each other's team.</P>[/quote]it was somethin abouta signed Canadian flag given to team US after a loss at SLC,, the US team reportedly did the stomping... women r crazy lol

did you all hear about the AFB shooting?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,587217,00.html

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

oh. you use MS Explorer? I noticed that people with Vista lose many perks.

If you aren't using it, I suggest Mozilla Firefox....I've used it for some years now. Free, basically bug-free, very stable and all the bells and whistles.

The only thing I haven't figured out yet is how to post hotlinks....[:@]

[/quote]

Firefox is the way to go. I only use IE8 rarely for certain things, again, rarely. Most people who switch to FF, never go back....

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

Yeah if we don't watch it they'll over-take us the way the "Thee
    Thread"
    overtook "AGfHC"......

[/quote]

We had so many users on this thread 3 years ago. Little by little we lost each one. As if we were in a battlefield and only a few came back....I guess we're left holding the fort!!!

All-Pro

Swiss vs Belarus, to determine who plays the US is on.. 1-1 at end of 1.. you and the Swiss had a great game already so i'd like to see that match up again

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"] Thanks AG I"m glad to know it was not just me. Again my fault for trying to view some of it without reading what was to be shown. I won't make that mistake again lol. Realize there is 3 hour time difference but thats no excuse not to show the events as they happen. It is very confusing to the average viewer. I may not understand all the rules in some of these events but we should be able to see it in real time. All about the money , as usual , when it comes to TV broadcasting[/quote]

I get confused as well. I have a hard time telling what's happening right now and what isn't. Then when they do interviews with some of the athletes, I can't tell if that's live either.

I just don't understand what they are losing by showing it live during the day? Are you telling me that showing Judge Judy will get you more ratings than the Olympics!!??

They aren't saving anything, go to the web and you know who won, so there goes that excuse. Just show the thing live!!!
    [/quote]</P>

http://www.dailyfinance.com/story/me...y%252F19364519</P>

Looks like many viewers are sick of the confusing lineup and tape delays......think NBC will listen? Doubt it if they can make moremoney this way. I agree , just show the stuff live. My guess is they will beat out "Judge Judy" for ratings []</P>

[quote user="SEC105"][/quote]
    Just wanted to let you know I WILL be coming back to NYC this year in Sep or Oct. Would love to meet up with you again for the tailgate and I am sure we will. Did you end up getting PSL's? I think you told me but I can't remember.

+ Reply to Thread