+ Reply to Thread
Page 4996 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 39964496489649464986499449954996499749985006504650965496 ... LastLast
Results 49,951 to 49,960 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

Hey all, hello from 33,000 feet, on my way to NY. My Mom is in the hospital with a cancer tumor in her spine undergoing surgery right now. They say the cancer is so bad that maybe she has a year left.

[quote user="bansaw"]I couldn't turn this off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiInBOVHpO8

[/quote]</P>

Kinda reminds meof the Austrailian music at the end of the movie "Crocodile Dundee"...not the theme but the music at the end of the movie. Can't seem to find a link though</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]Hey all, hello from 33,000 feet, on my way to NY. My Mom is in the hospital with a cancer tumor in her spine undergoing surgery right now. They say the cancer is so bad that maybe she has a year left.

[/quote]

very sorry to hear that....you and your Mother are in my thoughts.
    as you know Cancer is a bit of a beast in our family as well...so all I can say is be strong for Mom's sake, and let her know that nothing's changed, she's still Mom.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="mjg407"]Hey all, hello from 33,000 feet, on my way to NY. My Mom is in the hospital with a cancer tumor in her spine undergoing surgery right now. They say the cancer is so bad that maybe she has a year left.

[/quote]</P>

Sorry to hear that mjg...........thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family</P>

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="mjg407"]Hey all, hello from 33,000 feet, on my way to NY. My Mom is in the hospital with a cancer tumor in her spine undergoing surgery right now. They say the cancer is so bad that maybe she has a year left.

[/quote]

as you know Cancer is a bit of a beast in our family as well...so all I can say is be strong for Mom's sake, and let her know that nothing's changed, she's still Mom.
    [/quote]
    Yeah it was really sudden. My stepdad called me on Monday to say she was in the hospital, and could hardly walk. The cancer is also in her stomach and lungs.

[/quote]</P>

your Mom, and you and your family, will be in my thoughts and prayers, mjg. I lost my wife of 43 years to the beast in Novemeber, and it is a brutal thing.</P>

All-Pro

[/quote]Sorry to hear this.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="mjg407"]Hey all, hello from 33,000 feet, on my way to NY. My Mom is in the hospital with a cancer tumor in her spine undergoing surgery right now. They say the cancer is so bad that maybe she has a year left.

[/quote]

[/quote]
    Yeah it was really sudden. My stepdad called me on Monday to say she was in the hospital, and could hardly walk. The cancer is also in her stomach and lungs.
    [/quote]oh god, I'm so sorry

get it down safe, I hear there's a lot of weather that way. Stay strong, all our prayers for you

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="mjg407"]Hey all, hello from 33,000 feet, on my way to NY. My Mom is in the hospital with a cancer tumor in her spine undergoing surgery right now. They say the cancer is so bad that maybe she has a year left.

[/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

Dude, that is horrible to hear! I'm glad you were able to come here to share this with us, nothing like the AGHC-family. These kinds of news always "wakes" you up, no matter where or what you're doing. It sounds pretty aggressive the way the doctor sounded. Hopefully she can fight it as long as possible while doing it comfortably....

Quick update, In Hartford tonight. Surgery went well and removed a lot of her pain so hopefully she will have mobility shortly. I'll keep everyone posted. Z sorry to hear about your loss as well.
    MJG

+ Reply to Thread